Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » The Coven » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Coven
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

The Coven Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Coven has a long history on Underwold which goes back to 2007 when it was originally Bloodwych Coven where I served as Deputy from beginning to End. It reformed in 2008 when the Leader retired from the game and I have been leading it ever since. The Coven is one of the longest running clans on Underworld.

We offer a friendly environment to learn and grow and have a range of low to high level members.

We have a weekly contest to promote clan growth.

05-14-2010 22:37 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
jennyloves

Registration Date: 07-19-2010

sounds amazing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is very interesting, and funny i love this very much.

Warning for SPAM

-------------

Tiffany Jewelry are very popular
08-12-2010 05:53 jennyloves is offline Search for Posts by jennyloves Add jennyloves to your Buddy List
Lazarian

Registration Date: 07-26-2016
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The clan is alive, well, and going strong. I'm glad it is and I'm happy being a member.
09-08-2016 05:04 Lazarian is offline Search for Posts by Lazarian Add Lazarian to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » The Coven

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH