Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » Suffering Side » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Suffering Side
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baalth

Registration Date: 09-18-2009

Suffering Side Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear vampires,

I'm very proud to present you my clan.

Not one of the bests, but the most valuable clan that I've ever been responsible.
This is a french clan among many origins ... I mean polish, English, Canadian, Russian, Irish, Scottish ...

This the most cosmopolitan server of bloodless I think. So we are french, but not closed on this, I can welcome all peoples that speak at least English.

I was ask by another clan to join their forces, and I have decided to accept, but finally I just can't. Because my clan takes care about me as I take care of it !

So I you have any question ^^

baalthGMG

06-25-2011 08:58 baalth is offline Search for Posts by baalth Add baalth to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

RE: Suffering Side Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice clan budy.
More than half players doesn't play Happy )
Better way will be when You join with active players to active clan.
Regards

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
12-03-2011 03:02 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » Suffering Side

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH