Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » problem logging in » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page problem logging in 11 Votes - Average Rating: 2.6411 Votes - Average Rating: 2.6411 Votes - Average Rating: 2.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everything seems to be fine, for now...

quote:
IGN: Atomos

09-13-2008 22:31 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:
Originally posted by llianna
I agree!!! We surely have to be compensated....

Again, highly doubtful. They blame it on the servers and therefore it doesn't directly link to them, so they dont have to compensate. That was the argument last time.
Anyway, I'm off to dinner now, it's 5pm. I'll be back after, maybe around 7PM to see what's gone on. My poor brother, if this isn't fixed he won't even get to play today.

Ah, poor Lestat! LOL

If we are to go by the last one, this is going to take hours...and it is night time now so I guess Lest and the rest of us will just have to wait for tomorrow...fingers crossed!

09-13-2008 22:32 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

ummm just a thing about people saying about not renewing there prem... you do know that that will most likely make the service even worse, i mean they need money to keep it going, best thing we can do is pass round a hat and put our penny's in it Tongue or so to speek Wink

09-13-2008 22:33 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

IN.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

09-13-2008 22:33 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
llianna

WOW!!! This is a record!!! LOL We waited a lot longer on the last one.....

09-13-2008 22:34 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

well i still cant log inFrown

arrgghhh i cant bebothered i m off to bed.. night everyone.. do your best on moaning at the people (who we moaning at again? )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-13-2008 22:38.

09-13-2008 22:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
llianna

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
well i still cant log inFrown

arrgghhh i cant bebothered i m off to bed.. night everyone.. do your best on moaning at the people (who we moaning at again? )

I am questing at the moment!!!! LOL

09-13-2008 22:38 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Ok a bit late to post this considering the server has been up for a while. But just curious, which Polish servers were down? Because I was able to access a Polish server and so was my Fiance. (we don't use the same Polish server, we use 3 between us)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-14-2008 01:41 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

I think R2, R3, R4, R6 and R7 were down, I checked R2 and R6 and they for sure were down. Sqeshu checked the rest and said that only R1 and R5 were working.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-14-2008 02:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: Provider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Batmystique
Say Szeszej,

just who is ur provider?? I am sittin here in Germany & i dont have any probs with my provider.....sumtimes the cheapest is not always the best Wink

Based on WHOIS records:

Forum Provider: Webperoni Gmbh Server Hosting
Forum Server location: Friedberg
Game Provider: Giga-hosting.biz Gbr
Game Server location: Munich

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-14-2008 11:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

OK, since everything is back to normal I'm closing the topic. If any problems arise please report them on the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.

09-14-2008 20:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » problem logging in

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH