Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Severe performance issues » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Severe performance issues
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eg0

images/avatars/avatar-610.gif

Registration Date: 10-05-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

Severe performance issues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 13581

Problem description: For a few weeks now I am having severe performance issues on html forms. No matter which page (attacking, arena, armoury, ...), it often happens that I am not able to send the form. Only after retrying a lot or refreshing the page, I can submit the form.
This is really annoying. I tried Mozilla Firefox and MS Internet Explorer, but it happens on both browsers. All other websites work fine!

Is this a known issue and are others experiencing the same?

Regards,

eg0

IGN Necropolis: eg0

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eg0: 10-30-2014 12:34.

10-30-2014 11:36 eg0 is offline Search for Posts by eg0 Add eg0 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you using a Mac by any chance? For about a week every now and again I get an error saying the connection to the server has dropped.. But if i play from a Windows machine I don't get these issues.
10-30-2014 12:23 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
eg0

Thread Starter Thread Started by eg0
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am using Windows 7.

10-30-2014 12:26 eg0 is offline Search for Posts by eg0 Add eg0 to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Too much fat in your PC, delete all FAT32 files.

10-30-2014 12:48 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
eg0

No fat, using NTFS Tongue

It seems that the problem get bigger if I try to submit bigger amount of data: selling loads of stuff from the armoury is nearly impossible.

10-30-2014 13:03 eg0 is offline Search for Posts by eg0 Add eg0 to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Hi,
can you try ping & tracert diagnosis from this guide? CONNECTION PROBLEMS - how to diagnose

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

10-31-2014 11:08 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
eg0

Hey,

this guide starts:

quote:
A short guide on what to do when my browser tells me that it is unable to connect to the server.

But I am able to connect to the server. I only have problems submitting my input, everything else works just fine.

Ping shows an average ping of 25ms, tracert looks like this:

Regards,

eg0

10-31-2014 16:46 eg0 is offline Search for Posts by eg0 Add eg0 to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Use winMTR and try to keep active the ping during browsing.

Also you will need an application that can make pings on port 80, because if you have a filter on 80 port then your ping will be ok but transfer from port 80 will be blocked - this problem can be also in your firewall...

PS: you must check 100 problems on your PC and local mode/router before trying to find a problem on the server (i know that 100% - tested Big Grin )

10-31-2014 18:27 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
eg0

ok, tested another pc in my network and its working perfectly fine... I guess its time for a new pc Big Grin

Thanks for all your help!

11-03-2014 09:25 eg0 is offline Search for Posts by eg0 Add eg0 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Severe performance issues

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH