Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 88443; 79448; 89340; 31354 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 88443; 79448; 89340; 31354 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

88443; 79448; 89340; 31354 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 88443
Postać ted
Login dezza1

ID 79448
Postać Glaedr
Login Dream

ID 89340
Postać Merrick
Login YURI

ID 31354
Postać necronomicon
Login gibonus

Multiaccounts/Account sitting and some pushing - permanent ban for all

06-15-2015 07:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Registration Date: 02-02-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wtf i get banned for nothing i live in house that 2 people play i ONLY play on account which is
ted i have only used and been on my account please unban me others i dont.care about not
mine

06-15-2015 08:36 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Francois

Registration Date: 06-10-2015
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Howl

Unban ted Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can vouch for him as I stay in the same house but where I work I log in here and there but as far as I know only me,ted and merrick should be reported as same ip
06-15-2015 17:10 Francois is offline Search for Posts by Francois Add Francois to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will look into it

06-15-2015 21:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you

06-15-2015 21:55 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The account "ted" also participated in some very fishy auctions, I cannot unban you know but you can make an appeal after 30 days.

06-16-2015 07:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Only coz i was bidding on items for deadly kilt

06-16-2015 09:31 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Overbidding I might add

06-16-2015 10:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Yes i know but everyone wants the same items for merge i am level 99 and getting impatient i have no deadly set or solar set so i bid to win items not to bid a little and stop when i still ha stons to bid yes some are over priced to some but to ts.my deadly kilt would spend more buying it and upgrading to P+1 than i have to get the items i have

06-16-2015 10:33 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

All I can say is this: if and only if UK servers are changed into "family servers" before the 30 days are over, PM me and we'll see about shortening the ban.

06-16-2015 12:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Okay fair enough

06-16-2015 12:28 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 88443
Char ted
Login dezza1

Unbanned after appeal

07-03-2015 06:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 88443; 79448; 89340; 31354

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH