Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Use Treasure Points to get Talisman Essence » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Use Treasure Points to get Talisman Essence 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Use Treasure Points to get Talisman Essence Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm currently sat on 6k treasure points, I don't need resources, all clan buildings are built and I'm not going to waste them on a one in a billion shot of getting something good from the item boxes.

I am however completely empty of green and yellow essence. Some way to trade treasure points for certain essences would be massively appreciated. I do have attack deluxe which helps generate more essence quicker but it's still taking far too long.

07-14-2017 12:26 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed. Had already posted about it before. Was criticised by the people who have 60k+ essence of each colour.
They don't seem to realise we didn't all start at the same time they did or maybe in some cases (mine) we had long periods of inactivity and haven't stacked up so much essence.
07-16-2017 06:09 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why would it matter to them then how we go about getting essence? If they've got stockpiles of the stuff, why should they care how others attain it?

Devs, can I please have a reply to this?

07-27-2017 15:19 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Use Treasure Points to get Talisman Essence

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH