Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page War 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol at least you know I was having a jest Artoir.

Personally I don't care who wins the war.... I just want blood and battle.

Look there is claearly a lot of bad blood here on this game, but in all honesty, is it necessary. We all know what we signed up for. I remember when I first started, 2 years ago, that there was sqaure takeovers daily... no one cared... but when EoD disbanded, then people started to care, since they realised it was possible to be merciless.

Now we have a pretty peaceful server.... that;s going to change. Time to play the game and you never know... it mayu yield some fun surprises.

Now quite your winging guys.

And just to note... I am going through this thread with a fine toothcomb right now. Don't be surprised if I warn you if you've been offtopic.... EVEN those in DARK and Rise.

Your imperfection.
04-08-2009 01:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well we've had titan and arty here . . . So warnin us about something they didnt see 2 pages ago is implying that they cant do their jobs Smile

war is what this server needs . . . I will agree to that . . . I mean where is the drive to better yourself unles you have an obsticle to over come

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-08-2009 01:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Well we've had titan and arty here . . . So warnin us about something they didnt see 2 pages ago is implying that they cant do their jobs

They do their jobs well. I was not insinuating that at all. But there is such a thing as human error... and the fact is a fresh pair of eyes can make a difference.

Now then.

Has anyone anything NEW to add.... or shall I close this thread

Your imperfection.
04-08-2009 01:51 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

By the sounds of it you got alot of warnings to add so lets leave it open Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-08-2009 01:53 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

excuse me the fact that ermantil was a member of bos was not off topic mate read the whole thread and you will understand, wow you modoraters are power mad

hmmmm lets dish out warnings coz we can jez if you wanna give warnings than state why clearly and make sure you corret, do ur job properly

let me guess ull give me a warning coz you dont like that im right
it wasnt off topic because agreement was no db-no bos

someone said he was v13 all along, diablo said he was there coz of bos z3 issues
i then said ermantil is bos of his own admition so how exactly is that off topic

GO ON GIME ME ANOTHER WARNING AND PROVE ME EVEN MORE CORRECT, if you can find a reason, but then again you fabricated one b4 so why not again

so remove my warning and stop being bias just coz you dont like what i say in a thread you should have a warrning for being a rubbish mod (whoever did it)

btw raxis on topic is relative to what is actually in the topic as convos can change and alter or should we make a new thread every time we express an opinion on a subject for example this post is on topic coz it reffers to a post within the topic (urs)

and to give this a warning means yours is off topic too, so are you gonna give urself a warning?

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 04-08-2009 02:05.

04-08-2009 01:57 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
excuse me the fact that ermantil was a member of bos was not off topic mate read the whole thread and you will understand, wow you modoraters are power mad

hmmmm lets dish out warnings coz we can jez if you wanna give warnings than state why clearly and make sure you corret, do ur job properly

let me guess ull give me a warning coz you dont like that im right
it wasnt off topic because agreement was no db-no bos

someone said he was v13 all along, diablo said he was there coz of bos z3 issues
i then said ermantil is bos of his own admition so how exactly is that off topic

GO ON GIME ME ANOTHER WARNING AND PROVE ME EVEN MORE CORRECT, if you can find a reason, but then again you fabricated one b4 so why not again

so remove my warning and stop being bias just coz you dont like what i say in a thread you should have a warrning for being a rubbish mod (whoever did it)

btw raxis on topic is relative to what is actually in the topic as convos can change and alter or should we make a new thread every time we express an opinion on a subject

Ask and you shall recieve. Your single line post was offtopic. End of story... there was nothing actually ontopic with ther thread.

now this is NOT the place to dispute warnings. If you have a problem with it then message me, or go to scillage.

Your imperfection.
04-08-2009 02:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

hahahaha proved me right mate well done Smile it is on topic as u have made it so and whats the point of disputing someone who obvioulsy thinks they are god of the forum whilst he disobys his own rule.......fool

on topic (coz aperantly that wasnt) having take overs is part of the game however some take overs are deemed worse usually z3 so this is the reason for a take back

certain people can speak for them selfs but as for rise's intentions we will try to be an honourable clan

04-08-2009 02:09 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

LOL OMG, ok now i need to say what i think. sorry in advance for my poooorrr english but hey i speak french and i'm canadian...

Ok now. BoS and V13 are like diablo said. 1 big clan split in two because we cant have all those people in one clan.

Second, you know what? someone in [RISE] told me and i have proof that some people in rise were telling to everyone that V13 were gonna take all z3 square.
So now... OMG did you forgot we have a square z3 limit / clan?
if we take all z3 square.... we must create wing clan heh.. this is nonsense.. this was only crap to incitate other to join rise so they can have more people to take the z3 ringham square back.

This game is full of child... full of immature adult.. and you know what? when i get angry its mostly because i see adults act like child etc. oh and i don't like threat and my english is not that good so many time i talk with people they don't understand me well and get angry. so get lost i don't care...

Now hey Hayz.. you really have no life... even on your msn you talk of BW like that heh and i quote. :

BW WARS FTW! we owned V13 so hard they gonna be feelin it next year Tongue

omg.. really you don't have a life and you are too proud too admit you are wrong like most of [rise] are. and don't even reply to this message telling me i'm a this or that... and that i'm wrong.. you know i'm not.

UG3: you know friend.. i always had a great respect for you since i begun to play bw.. but now that ive saw all the reply on this thread... i must say im not sure where to put my respect...

to all the others.. i never had anything really against people but to see SO MUCH LIES and many of you bein hypocrite and all... only to have more people under your little pathetic clan... disgusting..

and about the farming things.. let me say one example..

A player ( a women ) attacked me twice each day. and yes she was winning most of the time... getting nice exp and nice blood sometime.. and it's part of the game.. yes i was pissed off sometime because i do a lot of expo and those attack were often in those expo.. but you know what. ive upgraded myself and now it will take more to kill me. and it's about it.. the challenge. ANd you know beatriceWink it's all talk but i don't really have anything against you... you just pushed me to be better even if im not premium anymore.. so thx a lot

oh yes. raxis.. you big mouth. now my chance to tell you all the things i think and all the things 80% on this server think about you.
You are a liar.
You would stab people in their back only to prove that you are right.
You are an hypocrite.
You are able to make up story just to make people hate other people.
You really think you are more intelligent than other people.
Everyone hate you, and i know you hate me.
You always post little comment here and then and it's annoying.
You say you are an adult and yet you often act like a child...
I'm sad for you mate... really sad.

Oh to finish my little rant before i go sleep because yes i have a life and i was working today.. 12 hours straight...

Been more then one year i play bw.. and ive played on the french server before...
When i was in frenchtouch.. everyone hated dark.... they were attacking weaker.. ( so people were saying at this time.. )
before that i think it was EoD?.. i was not there at this time..
I then moved in bwych... and CoS were the one to bully everyone..
And now people say its V13... how bizarre it is that it's always the same group of person who spread this idea? Some people are jealous... yes... and some people are just plain moron...

Helldemon... Natedogg.. everyone is V13/BoS are just so nice, helpful, etc... even those like me who don't speak a good english ( polish guy... i'm canadian... ) and many other are just equally nice people on others clan.. i can't name them all it would take forever... but here some of them...diablo, mortis, Ba_al, seventynine, silvertich, terrorfell, serafine, qweeg, hespera, tyrex, artoir, knightroad, gendibal and many more.. Even some people that was in [RISE] i consider them as friend...
but most of you.. you will never have my respect again...

Give me all the warning you want.. i don't care.. for one time in my bloodwars playing time i did say what i was thinking... and i surely forget some others things Because i'm tired because i work.. i have a family and i have a life...

edit : P.S: and you know what? a big chance my main language is french. because i would have used a lot of vulgar term ( kidding ) .. lmao and i would be able to explain myself even more... sad that language barrier don't allow me to explain what i really think... with the appropriate words..

edit again then im off to bed.. : hayz.. ok now why dont you erase bw things on your msn once and for all.. now its this and i QUOTE ( those are not my word but hayz words ) -tatiana you suck oh & whoever is telling the twat whats in my msn lemme know

ive told you not to reply damnit. what's wrong with you? Shocked

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 04-08-2009 02:26.

04-08-2009 02:10 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

nice to know you all talk about me so much Wink ask your informant whats there now Wink
04-08-2009 02:19 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

I'm closing the thread.

Some words of explanation:

Raxis is right. This thread has gone extremely offtopic. It started as a statement about BLP declaring war not DARK. The discussion about Rise should have ended after UG3 stated that Rise isn't involved in the war. The discussion about V13 shouldn't have even appeared here.

Second thing.

Your attitude "Mods posting = ok thread" is totally wrong. There are times when some moderators are not posting as moderators. This includes the discussion about the moderator's clan involved in the overall discussion. You weren't talking with a mod at that point but the member of that clan. Blaming the moderators for all the impurities is really wrong. (This includes Raxis' post about human error, where he should have used different words).

Third thing:

At some point this even wasn't a discussion about the clans, but about individual players. Who cares whether Ermantil is from Bos, V13 or any other clan. Apparently some players think that a member of a clan is it's property. If he joined that clan then it means he wanted that to happen, leave the home clan alone...

And the last, fourth thing (predicting the future):

Whatever happens with the mods, like warnings, will never be known to the public. You may think that someone is a bad moderator, but that is to be determined by the supermods. Whatever they decide is known only to the mods and based on that they will face the consequences. Don't even try asking about it, such information will not be revealed.

If you have any questions/objections, fell free to write a pm to me.
That's all, thank you,
Evangelion.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-08-2009 04:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH