Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Hunting Rifle +3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Hunting Rifle +3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Levi

Registration Date: 05-02-2009

Legendary Good Hunting Rifle +3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking to sell this :

Legendary Good Hunting rifle (+3)

Two-handed gun
Damage: 33 - 43
Effects: PERCEPTION +13, attacks per round: 4, chance for critical hit +38 %, ignores 40 % of your opponent`s defence, overall weapon damage +20 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 26, AGILITY: 40, PERCEPTION: 36, INTELLIGENCE: 35, KNOWLEDGE: 36, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 6 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1359, Mana 300

I am looking for a MS/LS offer, I have enough SS to last for a while.

So make me an offer that I will like in smaller stones.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Levi: 11-28-2009 03:59.

05-03-2009 16:19 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Levi

Thread Starter Thread Started by Levi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pumb

05-04-2009 18:18 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Levi

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a

05-09-2009 00:09 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Levi

bump.

05-11-2009 09:58 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Levi

updated with new item

11-28-2009 03:59 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Levi

Item on auctions.

Someone bid according to what I wanted, which is very cool Smile

Hope it stays that way.

11-29-2009 02:27 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Hunting Rifle +3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH