Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld what kit should i get? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what kit should i get?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
killaz

Registration Date: 04-11-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: B.K.

Shocked what kit should i get? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

like in the futer i currenty working on strengh/tiger's kit any help

(lvl 24)(now.....) please let me know! (im new to the board to)

04-11-2010 10:53 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What set you should get really depends on what your planning to be..

If your staying melee or if you might want to go guns etc?

But for lower levels for a couple bloodstones ring/signet/bracelet of strength do the job for a while
04-11-2010 10:59 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
killaz

Thread Starter Thread Started by killaz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

um im a monk i have 1 tat already...............

04-11-2010 11:02 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

A tattoo path can also change what eqeuipment you want from the defence requires.

I think off the top of my head monk needs a max of 0?

So your right with a tigers set as its -defence.

or alternatively you could have ANT equipment youd like and have a weapon with suicide / vengence suffix and it will all work amazingly still
04-11-2010 11:06 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
killaz

yep monk needs max of = 0 , so what is the best ring/ammy (set) for me? Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by killaz: 04-11-2010 11:11.

04-11-2010 11:09 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Best would be a Titanium XX of Youth.

Agility / Strength + others Tongue

But for now you can get a couple things with the "of strength" stuffix? cheap and cheerful and will increase damage
04-11-2010 11:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
killaz

kit (now)

Tiger`s Balaclava

Cape (+2)

Necklace of Misdemeanour

Ring of Strength (+3)

Bracelet of Strength (+3)

Tiger`s Shorts (+3)

Good Knife of Agility

Good Knife of Agility

stats with kit

DAMAGE 2× 43 - 44 Good Knife of Agility
2× 43 - 44 Good Knife of Agility

DEFENCE 23
STRENGTH 29
AGILITY 55
TOUGHNESS 35
APPEARANCE 19
CHARISMA 21
REPUTATION 31
PERCEPTION 15
INTELLIGENCE 21
KNOWLEDGE 19

i have chain of str. but i cant use it....Frown

04-11-2010 11:19 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Ok,

You wana change the knife of agilitys and try to get yourself a couple of Light Knives / Daggers

Light gives more agility + has -requirements so it shouldnt be TOO hard to eqeuip at lower levels.

And if you take off the tigers cape does anything else come off? if not then go get yourself a tigers XX for body and finish off your set
04-11-2010 11:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
killaz

nothing else cames off but i dont have many stones and no tiger shirt for sell Frown

i was just looking at light knife of agility LOL

04-11-2010 11:26 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Save up some stones and wait for some to come on the auction Tongue

light of agility would be ok but if your strapped for stones just a light prefix will be alrite for a while
04-11-2010 11:28 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
killaz

thanks you for all of you wise words this is my first time playin so....... Wink

04-11-2010 11:31 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld what kit should i get?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH