Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Chrimbo done .. New years resolutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chrimbo done .. New years resolutions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Shocked Chrimbo done .. New years resolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok Guys Chrimbo is done ... I'd like to wish our mods a Happy New Year
& also a few wishes for some of my stars Big Grin

Hayz , Pennywise, Playaz, UG, Scyanide, Sqeshu,Mortis, Diablo, Zarkhir, Aggresiel, Bea & Bal ,Lys & Lestat , sparxs, xyr ( who I have some supreme rants at ) Faceeater(aka Teddy Wink ) Lycan, Arty , Titan & Magick , DemonDude & CurseCaster, McItchy, Necrol, DeathReborn, Serafine, Loogie & his boys, SW3294 <====SAMMY Smile Minshres!! wow there are so many of you guys, your all brill , if I have missed anyone out blame brain death lol .. anyway I wish you guys the very best for the coming year, you are the people who make this game so great for me Big Grin

And to all my clan mates may this coming year be kind Pleased

So I got to thinking hmmm New years resolutions ... & decided I am not gonna make a resolution to give up this or that or loose weight etc etc ... I have decided that this year the change i'll make is simple i'm not gonna put stuff off any more ...
new motto "DO IT NOW !! & FINISH IT !"

Just wondered if anyone else has any new years resolutions apart from the usual quitting this or that ??

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 12-27-2008 23:40.

12-27-2008 12:27 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks. My new years resolution is 1440x900 but I hope to increase it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(Its a laptop)

12-27-2008 12:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my new years relolution is to stop biting my nails. lol

12-27-2008 14:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i think mine are gonna be the usual quit bad stuff do good stuff (havent quite decided what bad stuff and what good stuff yet though lol)

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

12-27-2008 14:53 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Mine is to get onto Stallis's list of stars next year Frown *sense of self worth dwindling* Frown

12-27-2008 18:56 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tempest

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tempest

lol @ Diablo not exactly what I meant but good enough Big Grin
Sam edited & added you STAR you Tongue

In Game Name TEMPEST
12-27-2008 21:51 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

where m i Crying

be like that :<

my new year resolution.

decide and do IT!!! (cause i always give up even before it start Tongue )

12-27-2008 22:14 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

RE: Chrimbo done .. New years resolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stallis
I'd like to wish our mods a Happy New Year

It's not like we're different than normal forum users... Tongue

My resolution is to give you all more warnings in the next year... Mwahahahahaha!!! Big Grin
And as everyone knows, I'm (not) joking.
You can all read me like a book. I'll own you all!!!!

Ok, enough of this fooling around Tongue .
My true resolution is (1280x800 only) to make The Source an even better place for vampires... My precious... Tongue

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen.

Btw. what about the Dev Team? They deserve at least an Almost-Happy New Year Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-27-2008 23:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

my new years revolution is to actually start trying to be good at bloodwars lol, and try not to get any warnings.
evan, are you primed to be the next super mod just wondering? cos scillage is gone isnt he.
also, happy new year everyone
[thinking of the devs they used to be nice, did we annoy them?]
12-28-2008 00:46 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Scillage left the game only, he's not leaving the forum Wink

And the Dev Team still is nice Wink

I've met Konrad in person and he's a really great guy Wink

12-28-2008 01:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

My new years resolution is to sto- taking my bad days at work out on you guys on the forums Tongue Though the odd shouting match is OK (Avoid Politics and Religion)

Also to take Bob and Battleox to slay a phoenix... and the rest.

---

RL:

Get my band signing finished and official.

Start my new Progressive Project... and if that fails, turn to Blakc Metal (With Corpse Paint)

Your imperfection.
12-28-2008 01:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I think my resolution is 1280x 800 too...creepy...

Um... I never have any resolutions actually.... I end up getting them done in like a month then having nothing to challenge myself with the rest of the year...LOL.

Oh wait, I got one: UPDATE STORY FASTER Tongue (haha...all ready off to a good start)

EDIT: Happy New Year's to everyone. I was too out of it on Christmas to come on the boards safely...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 12-28-2008 02:03.

12-28-2008 02:02 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Lucky Lys.... I was ill at christmas... still not right

Your imperfection.
12-28-2008 02:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

LOL. Poor Raxis. If it makes you feel any better, I think I'm getting sick. Just once I'd like to be healthy for more then a few weeks. I'll probably be ill at New Year's...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-28-2008 02:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
lol @ Diablo not exactly what I meant but good enough Big Grin
Sam edited & added you STAR you Tongue

Thankyou Lisa Wink

12-28-2008 09:22 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

RE: Chrimbo done .. New years resolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:
I'd like to wish our mods a Happy New Year

It's not like we're different than normal forum users... Tongue

My resolution is to give you all more warnings in the next year... Mwahahahahaha!!! Big Grin
And as everyone knows, I'm (not) joking.
You can all read me like a book. I'll own you all!!!!

Ok, enough of this fooling around Tongue .
My true resolution is (1280x800 only) to make The Source an even better place for vampires... My precious... Tongue

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen.

Btw. what about the Dev Team? They deserve at least an Almost-Happy New Year Tongue

nah leave the devs Tongue if they where nice they would of had given us some lucky drops in Christmas Frown
and take my warning off it doesn't seem to disappear :?

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
GET WELL LYS AND RAXIS.
"APPLE A DAY KEEPS A DOCTOR AWAY" :p

12-28-2008 09:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
nah leave the devs Tongue if they where nice they would of had given us some lucky drops in Christmas Frown
and take my warning off it doesn't seem to disappear :?

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
GET WELL LYS AND RAXIS.
"APPLE A DAY KEEPS A DOCTOR AWAY" :p

As I already said, they ARE nice Tongue

And you have been given a warning on 14th Dec so it should wear off on 14th Jan.

12-28-2008 13:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

my BW based resolutions are to make people on IRC stop thinking im evil (you know who you are) and to be a good mod (no warnings given so far, but then havent been a mod for that long)

12-28-2008 13:28 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

it's after christmas so.. Happy New Year Stallis Big Grin

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

12-29-2008 02:41 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Tempest

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tempest

Thanks Zark ... guys ...
I got a text for new years I thought i'd share made me laugh forwarded it to my pal the clown aka Pennywise ..

For those friends that wished me good luck in 2008 it did bugger all so this year don't bother please send cash , vodka , or vouchers not WOOLWORTHS !!
Thank you Crying Big Grin

Hope this year treats you well & that your lucky
Stallis

In Game Name TEMPEST
01-02-2009 10:19 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

hmm new year's resolutions...i'm useless at keeping them but usually involve trying to stop biting my nails (made every year and broken by about 12.30 on new years day), stop being so lazy with work (but BW doesn't help with that) and attempt to be more sociable (but bed is so comfy...)

Happy New Year Smile

01-06-2009 23:06 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

my new years res is to think of a really good res for next year....

(hmm dusent it say somer were that its bad to be self content? and to not have much and not want for much??)

01-07-2009 04:50 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Chrimbo done .. New years resolutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH