Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » super obama world » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page super obama world
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

super obama world Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i recently saw this an after playing on it for a little bit, i found it both addictive and a little bit funny, for example, the pigs in lipstick made me laugh a bit

http://superobamaworld.com/

im sure anyone who has fond memories of super mario world will enjoy this, although sif you didnt care about the american election some of the humour may not be very obviouse
11-13-2008 17:24 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haha thats quite funny. but seriously, good luck to obama

11-13-2008 18:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very good how in gods name did you find that then

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-13-2008 19:06 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

it was on a news feed around midnight, i gave it ago and found it was pretty good
11-13-2008 19:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » super obama world

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH