Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Change Rules for SIEGES [proposition] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Change Rules for SIEGES [proposition] 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Change Rules for SIEGES [proposition] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

every siege i join i don't have a chances to attack no one!!!
because i am LVL 70+ and i die on first hit Happy

so what do you think if there will be a possibility to invert the order of initiative in SIEGE, In this case low level players will be able to see what they can do... they will be not only meat, but they can contribute to this SIEGE

For beginning let it be only if leader of attacker CLAN or player who start siege want to change the initiative but only when the siege is started... and no other members of the CLAN are joined, after first player is entering the siege the link must be inactive

I really want to know if i can hit someone of LVL 110 Happy

09-27-2013 11:59 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ambush them. Youd find out hoe much damage you can or cant do Wink

09-27-2013 12:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
Ambush them. Youd find out hoe much damage you can or cant do Wink

Nope! you will see this will be a very funny siege... just admins must give us a chance to try it

09-27-2013 12:25 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

i would appreciate if all who join siege would get 5 x hp or something

then everybody have a chance to make dmg and siege wouldnt be over in first round
think then it makes more fun

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 09-27-2013 14:14.

09-27-2013 14:14 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I like this idea.
In most battle strategy, the pawns are sent in first and the stronger units are held to use more strategically in the midst of the carnage... having the initiative inverted for sieges would kind of work to create this effect.

@alyat
surely if everyone had x5 hp they would also gain/loose x5 poh...

09-27-2013 14:33 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
I like this idea.
In most battle strategy, the pawns are sent in first and the stronger units are held to use more strategically in the midst of the carnage... having the initiative inverted for sieges would kind of work to create this effect.

@alyat
surely if everyone had x5 hp they would also gain/loose x5 poh...

gain and loose poh could stay normal Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 09-27-2013 16:36.

09-27-2013 16:17 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Change Rules for SIEGES [proposition]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH