Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Should i report this? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Should i report this?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Should i report this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just sold my Ring of STR +5 and i got for it this:

The minimum bid for it was 2BS and i put it on for 48h now since i've looked on auction and there was one similar to mine but it was in december 2008 witch was sold for, it wasen't reported that one but i just don't want any trouble with mine.

1/0/1/0/0

Now i just need an advice, i stil got the link to it should i report it or not? I just don't wan't to get in Flashblade's and eve's situation that's why i'm asking for help
Thanks

PS

if i posted in the wrong place i apologyes and feel free to give me a warning then...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-11-2009 08:12.

02-11-2009 08:11 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TRC

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think thats too much! Your lucky that u probably got some noob buying it off u who was desperate for one!

If it had gone for more than that then i would say report it but that is about its limit so u should be ok i think!

02-11-2009 08:58 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it only LS. so should be worth banning u. if it was a 2ls+ then YES u should report it.

02-11-2009 09:06 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Beatrice
unregistered

everyone seems to be getting seriously paranoid about buy and selling things on the auction now. come on why should you worry, i think everyones have enough of people pushing and pullin stones and now have realised that they are gunna be band for it. so i don't think anyones gunna be doing that, if people want something then they are obviously gunna keep bidding on it until they are the highest bidder, its the game,

i think everyone should lighten up about buying and selling and report it if it is going for a stupid stupid prices Big Grin

so i wouldn't worry about it chick its probably been pushed up Smile

haha i might sell mine now haha

love B xx
02-11-2009 12:03
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lasher

Okay thank you, i won't report it then Smile

02-11-2009 22:34 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice
i think everyone should lighten up about buying and selling and report it if it is going for a stupid stupid prices Big Grin

people will only lighten up on it when the mods do i would hate to sell an item for loads of stones be well happy then get banned for it and not be able to use the stones

so im probably gonna report every auction that i sell lol even if its for 1 bs that would teach the mods as theyd have to go through all those auctions Muhahahah but they'd probably ban me for it so u cant win

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 02-12-2009 00:29.

02-12-2009 00:28 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Originally posted by necrol
quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice

people will only lighten up on it when the mods do i would hate to sell an item for loads of stones be well happy then get banned for it and not be able to use the stones

so im probably gonna report every auction that i sell lol even if its for 1 bs that would teach the mods as theyd have to go through all those auctions Muhahahah but they'd probably ban me for it so u cant win

Quick reminder that us mods don't control anything on the auctions. We can only monitor the forum Smile

02-12-2009 00:43 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i meant admins sorry (if thats right) =P

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

02-12-2009 01:21 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Should i report this?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH