Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » >>>Hat of Shepherd<<< +++Hat of Senses +++ Circlet of Durability +++ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page >>>Hat of Shepherd<<< +++Hat of Senses +++ Circlet of Durability +++
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lervana

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

>>>Hat of Shepherd<<< +++Hat of Senses +++ Circlet of Durability +++ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Auction duration 24h after MP.

(I`m interested of some Good One/two-handed guns - just write in game to Lervana Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hat of Senses MP 200 pop

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 2
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, PERCEPTION +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 9, STRENGTH: 2
Selling price: 4 100 Lgo

--------------------------------------------------------------

Circlet of Durability MP 50pop

Helmet
Defence: 5
Effects: CHARISMA +5, defence +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 7, STRENGTH: 4
Selling price: 5 000 Lgo

Hat of Shepherd MP 1000pop

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: -2
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, PERCEPTION +7, TOUGHNESS -4, defence -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 10, STRENGTH: 2
Selling price: 10 100 Lgo

Balaclava of Senses MP 300 pop
Helmet
Defence: 1
Effects: REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE -5, PERCEPTION +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 5, STRENGTH: 4
Selling price: 3 900 Lgo

---------------------------------------------------------------

Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lervana: 03-15-2009 10:05.

03-15-2009 09:50 Lervana is offline Search for Posts by Lervana Add Lervana to your Buddy List
Grim

Registration Date: 02-22-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MP 1000pop FOR Hat of Shepherd

UK r2

03-15-2009 11:00 Grim is offline Search for Posts by Grim Add Grim to your Buddy List
Czopek

Registration Date: 03-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1100 Hat of Shepherd
03-15-2009 12:40 Czopek is offline Search for Posts by Czopek Add Czopek to your Buddy List
Lervana

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lervana

Hat of Shepherd - end at 11:00

UP!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lervana: 03-16-2009 18:28.

03-16-2009 06:07 Lervana is offline Search for Posts by Lervana Add Lervana to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: FnV

I offer Good Magnum for Hat of Shepherd + some PoP ...
Write to me in game.

03-16-2009 09:52 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Smurf

1200 PoP for Hat of Shepherd

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Smurf: 03-16-2009 12:36.

03-16-2009 12:36 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Czopek

Registration Date: 03-06-2009

1300 PoP for Hat of Shepherd
03-16-2009 12:45 Czopek is offline Search for Posts by Czopek Add Czopek to your Buddy List
Lervana

Hmmm please - can t-mod say about who wins?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lervana: 03-16-2009 15:19.

03-16-2009 15:12 Lervana is offline Search for Posts by Lervana Add Lervana to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

1. Smurf if you take his magnum+pop
2. Czopek for 1100 if you take only pop

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 03-16-2009 17:17.

03-16-2009 17:16 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Smurf

Well Czopek offered 1100PoP, my offer was already higher cause Good Magnum is worth 1200-1500PoP and I wanted to add some PoP so as to be fair cause I think that this kind of trade i.e. an item for an item is kinda cheap thus I wrote Good Magnum + some PoP ... Some = 200-300 PoP. And Lervana decided that she wants to sell it for me. Is it alright?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Smurf: 03-16-2009 18:16.

03-16-2009 18:16 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

winners are smurf in case of item swap, or czopek with PoP offer

03-16-2009 18:57 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Lervana

Smurf has accepted you offer!
Items offered: Hat of Shepherd. Items gained: Good Magnum.
Gained progress points: 255.

03-16-2009 19:00 Lervana is offline Search for Posts by Lervana Add Lervana to your Buddy List
Lervana

End

03-19-2009 15:26 Lervana is offline Search for Posts by Lervana Add Lervana to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » >>>Hat of Shepherd<<< +++Hat of Senses +++ Circlet of Durability +++

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH