Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » The best items you have created » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The best items you have created 30 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2330 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2330 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2330 Votes - Average Rating: 9.23
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DB

The best items you have created Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here mine, one can say that it is uniques on the server UK

Good Radiating Mace of Suicide (+2)
Light Thunderfist of Suicide (+5)

And this my newest masterpiece from today

Murderous Two-handed sword of Suicide (+5)

I am from this especially proud

11-28-2008 20:37 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My 2 little jewels Smile

Diamond Tie of Pilgrim (+4)
Diamond Bracelet of Fox (+5)

i would hope these are unique on this serer too Tongue

11-28-2008 20:42 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Cap of Sun.

Unique on this server, cost me a bugger in mana and nanites to merge and is the only thing I've merged apart from my Titanium ring of Wisdom which isn't unique.

11-28-2008 20:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Good Tiger`s Cap of Adrenaline (+5)(but soon will make second ^^)
Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges

11-28-2008 21:33 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Elvish Shorts of Shepherd (+5)

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-28-2008 21:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

light vest of deathsower.
titanium signet/bracelet of wisdom.
11-28-2008 22:06 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

hunters vest of assasin
11-28-2008 23:02 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Illa

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: TCR

Titanium Bracelet of Youth
11-28-2008 23:56 Illa is offline Search for Posts by Illa Add Illa to your Buddy List
Zatoichi

images/avatars/avatar-122.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2007
Clan: None.

My light knife of clan,i haven't seen another one or heard of one?Though it's going to end up in a suicide weapon probably when i get more stones^^

11-29-2008 01:35 Zatoichi is offline Search for Posts by Zatoichi Add Zatoichi to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Cool lol.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what about the best which object you 'could' have created if i had the stones? Frown

these are back before i destory'd all my 2h weps in the days of BK knighty...
But no to gloat; but i could have made 80% of every 2h prefix/suffix combo's to be honest *gloat* Tongue

List of the top 1's Smile within 2 merge's
Agile 2h sword of suicide
Murderous 2h sword & scythe of bloodsucker
Radiating mace of bloodsucker
Radiating 2h sword of vengance
Light crowbar of suicide

if i went into within 3-5 merge's you wouldent belive me Wink

11 merge's and i could have made a murderous XX of autocraft Big Grin lol, well worth it xD and it probs would have been a chainsaw knowing my luck Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-29-2008 02:19.

11-29-2008 02:19 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

not unique but definately the most useful for me was shuri of reaction. what does autocraft do?

11-29-2008 02:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Perfect Uzi (+1) !!! The one and only killing gun!
And then the 1st solar set and the 1st Hawks set.
More coming soon Pleased

OMG, Murderous 2h sword of suicide! Wicked. You'll be a killing machine with your 4 attacks.

11-29-2008 02:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

Thread Starter Thread Started by ANUBIS
RE: lol.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
what about the best which object you 'could' have created if i had the stones? Frown

these are back before i destory'd all my 2h weps in the days of BK knighty...
But no to gloat; but i could have made 80% of every 2h prefix/suffix combo's to be honest *gloat* Tongue

List of the top 1's Smile within 2 merge's
Agile 2h sword of suicide
Murderous 2h sword & scythe of bloodsucker
Radiating mace of bloodsucker
Radiating 2h sword of vengance
Light crowbar of suicide

if i went into within 3-5 merge's you wouldent belive me Wink

11 merge's and i could have made a murderous XX of autocraft Big Grin lol, well worth it xD and it probs would have been a chainsaw knowing my luck Frown

On the creation Murderous Two-handed sword of Suicide I gave the fortune in stones. Many objects bought and the Mergestone on connections. But you know what was it is proper

11-29-2008 10:48 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

show us the stats for that

Murderous Two-handed sword of Suicide

11-29-2008 11:18 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Popeye; it gives good rep + and good weapon damage +, with murderous combo it gives quite a bit of omph on damage Big Grin and the rep is nice for gunners.

Diablo; you know you wana give me that solar set Tongue good +1 aswell ooooo nice Wink

Anubis; i guess it was worth it thou, specialy if your going to be useing it to destroy expo monsters Smile i tried to make one but there bloody hard to make, well done for doing it Smile is hell of a achivement Smile with 4 attack Shocked painful Smile

Minshres; +40 agility at (+5) i think Smile

11-29-2008 13:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

Thread Starter Thread Started by ANUBIS

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 82 - 94
Effects: Chance to hit -18, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +40, chance for critical hit +19 %, weapon damage +40, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 72 (76), STRENGTH: 75 (79), INTELLIGENCE: 37 (39), KNOWLEDGE: 35 (37), AGILITY: 36 (3Cool

11-29-2008 16:20 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

ouch that is an almighty weapon

heres my list

titanium ring of accuracy sold to Vlade for 4 ss
elvish cape of assassin took me 5 merges but worth the effort
radiating/light mace of vengence

soon to be murderous dagger of suicide

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-29-2008 16:33 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Titanium ring of youth
Amulet of levitation- soon :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 11-29-2008 20:37.

11-29-2008 20:36 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by ANUBIS

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 82 - 94
Effects: Chance to hit -18, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +40, chance for critical hit +19 %, weapon damage +40, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 72 (76), STRENGTH: 75 (79), INTELLIGENCE: 37 (39), KNOWLEDGE: 35 (37), AGILITY: 36 (3Cool

rolf!!!

11-30-2008 09:19 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

A few things I have merged - they are not rare, but I like them. Big Grin

Titanium Bracelet of Accuracy
Titanium Signet of Strength
Heavy Crossbow of Reaction
Flexible Cape of Strongman
Regal Cape of Assassin

Things I'm currently working on:
A big 2h weapon - I have various combinations at the moment, but still not quite there.
Also a 1h dagger - possible merge for Cruel of Precision / Hitting - which would be quite nice.
Also just started working on a Hunters Cape of Deathsower..... that is a long term plan! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-30-2008 13:22 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

My recent merges, in no particular order:

Titanium Tie of Wisdom (Sold)
Titanium Signet of Art
Titanium Ring of Wisdom
Titanium Signet of Genius
Titanium Tie of Pilgrim
Field Vest of Master
Hunter's Cape of Thief
Deadly Bandanna of Punishment

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 12-01-2008 14:24.

12-01-2008 09:20 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

My top merges

Titanium Chain of Accuracy
Light TF of hitting
Murderous dagger of hitting
Crystal club of clan
Tigers Cap of Adrenaline (soon i will merge that) Wink Wink
12-01-2008 13:33 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Lol my merges aint look pretty bad considering other ppl but well gave my best...

Light Rapier of the Suicide
Light Thunderfist of Valour (idea was good but well no1 wants it)
Light Thunderfist of Hitting
Light Scythe of Vengeance
Radiating Two-handed sword of Inquisitor (thought some BKs want it but was wrong ,no1 needs lvl 56 wep with 78-100 dmg :L)

12-01-2008 15:15 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

not amazing (or the wisest choices probably) but the first three
got my rank 5 tat activated overnight (the chainmail upgraded) Smile

Items merged: Vest of the Centurion (+1) and Full plate mail of Speed (+1).
Result of transformation: Chain mail of the Death Sower (+1).

Items merged: Bracelet of Art (+5) and Bracelet of Accuracy (+5).
Result of transformation: Good Bracelet of Youth.

Items merged: Ring of Fox (+5) and Bracelet of Hard Skin (+5).
Result of transformation: Signet of Youth (+5).

and i cant wait to grow into these at higher upgrade levels Big Grin

Items merged: Studded Trousers of Dodges (+5) and Runic Trousers of Addict (+5).
Result of transformation: Good Elvish Trousers of Dodges.

oh and my favourite weapon
(you have no idea how long it took me to get a reaction merge)

^^ *hugs his Ax*

Items merged: Short bow of Dryad (+1) and Composite bow of Long Range (+1).
Result of transformation: Throwing axe of Reaction (+1).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 12-01-2008 17:07.

12-01-2008 17:03 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

not really that gd but seriously does the trick

Assault Hat of Senses (+5) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 34
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, LUCK +2, chance for critical hit +8 %, defence +28, PERCEPTION +9, chance to hit with melee weapon -17
Requirements: LEVEL: 64 (66), STRENGTH: 56 (5Cool , CHARISMA: 18, REPUTATION: 18, TOUGHNESS: 37 (3Cool
Selling price: 59 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 199, Mana 752

helps with appearance, perception and defense to smash some of the melee Smile

Titanium Signet of Art (+5) CLOSE

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +13, APPEARANCE +10, STRENGTH +5, CHARISMA +7, character defence +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (61), STRENGTH: 13, APPEARANCE: 62 (64)
Selling price: 22 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 153, Mana 663

i can merge it but have to sacrifice my titanium of wisdom Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 12-01-2008 18:55.

12-01-2008 18:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Dont know if its unique but i liked it

Flexible Cape of Assasin Smile
12-01-2008 19:58 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Field vest of master

long time ago Tongue

edited: sorry for the mistake Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zeruel: 12-03-2008 16:40.

12-02-2008 17:57 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Plated? Whats that now? Scaled?

Bloody Vest of assassin (Canmake now, not going to yet)

Your imperfection.
12-02-2008 23:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

zeruel of old made the first field vest of master sorry for spam

12-02-2008 23:49 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Light mace of bloodsucker.
I don't merge much.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-03-2008 01:27 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Bloody Cape of Guardsman dunno if it had been merged before neither if someone could tell me Tongue
12-03-2008 01:33 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

two light thunderfist of hitting of items worth two hs each
12-03-2008 13:21 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Shockerstorm

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: D-Force

best Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Helpful Hard hat of Precognition (+5)
12-03-2008 17:06 Shockerstorm is offline Search for Posts by Shockerstorm Add Shockerstorm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shockerstorm
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

RE: best Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shockerstorm
Perfect Helpful Hard hat of Precognition (+5)
Show us.

12-03-2008 17:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Shockerstorm

havent got it but i know its on the game
now my best is this
Strengthened Cap of Addict (+5)
or this
Good Helpful Cap of Shepherd CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 8
Effects: PERCEPTION +15, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS -3, defence +1, chance to hit with melee weapon -35
Requirements: LEVEL: 47, KNOWLEDGE: 8, STRENGTH: 34
Selling price: 9 975 Lgo
Value: Nanites 254, Mana 532
sorry i den't read it right its what you have made sorry

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Shockerstorm: 12-03-2008 18:03.

12-03-2008 17:59 Shockerstorm is offline Search for Posts by Shockerstorm Add Shockerstorm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shockerstorm
kralen
Triple Ace

this thread is to show off your best merges not tell us what is the best in game

12-03-2008 18:06 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Shockerstorm

yh sorry i dident know till i looked at the name propley
12-03-2008 18:11 Shockerstorm is offline Search for Posts by Shockerstorm Add Shockerstorm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shockerstorm
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

for now:

Field Vest of Master - sold to Cesarz
Titanium ring of youth - sold to Sqeshu
Legendary sniper rifle
Solar set
2x Light Thunderfist of Courage - both sold

plus couple more things i dont remember :-)
12-04-2008 05:40 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Assault Hat of Sun (+5) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 34
Effects: APPEARANCE +19, LUCK +2, chance for critical hit +8 %, defence +28, PERCEPTION +9, chance to hit with melee weapon -25
Requirements: LEVEL: 67 (70), STRENGTH: 59 (62), CHARISMA: 18, REPUTATION: 18, TOUGHNESS: 37 (3Cool
Selling price: 84 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 203, Mana 854

this is probably the one and only assault hat of sun in this game. i think. my greatest merge Wink

12-23-2008 07:58 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

update..new merges i done in several daysSmile

remerge titanium neckerchief of accuraccy to titanium chain of accuracy...and then to Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+4)

Titanium Ring of Youth (+4)

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, STRENGTH +9, CHARISMA +6, character defence +8, AGILITY +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 47, APPEARANCE: 57
Selling price: 18 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 123, Mana 569

it went through 2 merges

and my masterpiece....

Good Tiger`s Cap of Adrenaline

Helmet
Defence: -3
Effects: AGILITY +21, TOUGHNESS +6, defence -10, STRENGTH +11, PERCEPTION -7
Requirements: LEVEL: 57, KNOWLEDGE: 8, STRENGTH: 52
Selling price: 95 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 265, Mana 987

so pretty nice merging months for me Smile
12-23-2008 10:46 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » The best items you have created

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH