Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expedition reports. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expedition reports. 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Expedition reports. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I have a suggestion. First of all, I apologise if this has been suggested before, but a quick search has revealed nothing.

When you run an expedition, the timer runs down until it hits zero, at which point it says Finished. If they have gone to the trouble of changing the text color, and displaying that the expo has finished, why can't we have a red hyperlink to the expo report?

For me, clicking on messages and seeing "slow change", or the absence thereof, can spoil the excitement of reading the report, as you already know the outcome.

Is there a reason we can't be linked directly to the report from the expedition page, as is the case with quests and attacks?

Let me know what you guys think about this simple suggestion.

Thanks,

C.

03-18-2015 05:17 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree
03-18-2015 23:00 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it does kinda ruin the fun of reading through the expo report when you know if you've passed or failed already.
This would be a nice feature if it could be added

03-18-2015 23:50 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expedition reports.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH