Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up untill last week Iwas getting myself some nice items on a quest.... Now all of a sudden I seem to get a pile of rubbish....!!!

Any1 else feel as though the game quests seem to have taken a turn for the worst...????

I was getting a few items with prefix and suffix, but now nothing..... Has something changed "again"....?

03-25-2009 23:25 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all down to the rng mate. sounds like a repetetive answer, but nobody has control over the items you find whilst questing, its all random

03-25-2009 23:28 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So after one week of no good items, you declare that the game has taken a turn for the worse?

I'd love to have to only go a week at a time without finding nice items.

03-25-2009 23:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Wow arania. I must admit I'm stumped.

I mean I find maybe 1 nice item every few months, you find them weekly, and now you complain?

It's the RNG.

Your imperfection.
03-25-2009 23:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Wow arania. I must admit I'm stumped.

I mean I find maybe 1 nice item every few months, you find them weekly, and now you complain?

It's the RNG.

Sorry, that made me laugh, he has a point, if your complaining when your finding good items for a week straight, then all of a sudden your finding rubbish the next week, then you need some sense beaten into you (no offense) other players would PRAY for that type of luck, while everything getting handed to you on a silver platter.

Anyway, as they said (and about 50 bajillion threads have said about the same problem) the cursed RNG, or as i call it, midget with 2 buttons, 1 saying "Success", other saying "FAIL NOOBZOR!" I think he enjoys the 2nd button alot...

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-25-2009 23:51.

03-25-2009 23:50 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by arania
lol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

True.... I was finding items with prefix and suffix but now nothing....!!!!

Also the reason as to why I happen upon nice items is because I am a thought catcher, which means my luck is better than most.... Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arania: 03-26-2009 11:13.

03-26-2009 10:50 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Even so you[ve no reason to complain it's the RNG.

In questsI have more luck, I use my arcana, but sill don't find much... it's how the game is. You know that, we all not that.

End of story

Your imperfection.
03-26-2009 11:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH