Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Nanites and mana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nanites and mana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Nanites and mana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

right well i havent fully thought this through and thought about the bugs and stuff yet, but i never have enough of either the two f these precious resources, so would it be possible to implement a patch where you gain these from a successful expo.

and possibly a small piece of text to go with it, almost excusing or explaining the gain form the expo, e.g. after the dragon was slain, you felt the mythical energy transfer to you, you gain XX mana

and something similar for nanites, not sure how you feel about this, i saw nou's thread but i realised this is a separate issue so to speak, any ideas would be great Big Grin

03-31-2009 18:10 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What would be your motivation to destroy items if you get mana and nanites 'for free'?

03-31-2009 18:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hephaestus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for a "top-up"

and i would hardly call it free, i would make it so you need a max number of X people for the chance to gain nanites/mana, sort of like a siege needing a min of 5 a side for PoH

03-31-2009 19:38 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Nanites and mana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH