Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld records 44 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.27
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

RE: Underworld records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=361ea92848
first and the last round Frown
CESARZ (*) 3781 / 0

06-18-2009 17:07 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all done

06-18-2009 17:40 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

RE: Highest ranked tatoos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d698ce2e0b
most hp in attack, tiger_claw
06-19-2009 13:16 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Done Wink

06-19-2009 22:03 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Best weapon damage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Cruel Chainsaw of Betrayal CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 112 - 181
Effects: Chance to hit -30, attacks per round: 2, maximum damage +39, STRENGTH +31, minimal damage +13, REPUTATION +19
Requirements: LEVEL: 111 (140), STRENGTH: 76 (95), INTELLIGENCE: 48 (60), KNOWLEDGE: 49 (62), AGILITY: 27 (33)
Selling price: 26 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 6494, Mana 2400
06-20-2009 13:08 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

updated

06-20-2009 23:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4f19fe465c

me and 3 people all under level 52 and under.... i'm so proud of that expo Big Grin and thought i'd boast about it Wink haha

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

06-21-2009 15:43 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Umm.. wrong thread Beatrice. You should post such things in the Fight club; expedition edition thread, not here.

That's a warning for spam.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-21-2009 17:32 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Idea for a record, most damage to self
For people who use radiating stuff? lol
:/

07-05-2009 16:22 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Can i ask if the expo badges are like necro

lowest to say they done or is it first to send there report takes it?

Plz don't say this is spam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-05-2009 16:44 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

It is the first person to get XX badge that get's the record
So only the top 5-10 will every have there names there, bit pointless tbh lol..

07-05-2009 16:47 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a1c88e5990

07-07-2009 08:44 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

done Smile

EDIT

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Can i ask if the expo badges are like necro

lowest to say they done or is it first to send there report takes it?

Plz don't say this is spam

Sorry Foxy I didn't see this 1st time reading. It was decided no one could really prove who had the first badges for most of the monsters (through people deleting messages, players like Elisabeth, Zauborin etc quitting) so there was no point in having a list of records half empty.

07-07-2009 15:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Your bid is the highest Murderous Mace of Dracula (+5) 2 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 2009-07-20 3500 bs

07-26-2009 15:25 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

RE: Underworld records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

highest damage with 1-h gun 346 (and no disposable)

[URL]http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=19e9001222

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 08-05-2009 09:25.

08-05-2009 09:21 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Updated

08-05-2009 21:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I have had an idea for some records. Highest level/stats seen from an expo mob

Your imperfection.
08-13-2009 01:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Hmm not really player related though?

Trophy Hall is for Players to show off essentially. Unless of course some Expedition Mobs would like to show off some fights Big Grin

08-13-2009 01:18 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

It's true but we were discussing new record ideas, maybe another thread for it

Grrrr I just realised I held the blood record a couple o weeks ago...I broke one million and didn't even think to look, DAMN

Your imperfection.
08-13-2009 01:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

I'd like to claim a new record:

First Player to complete all tasks
diablo, level 86 (profile: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=5106 )

Yes, there are just 35 tasks Frown

08-17-2009 10:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

diablo, level 86 (profile: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=5106 )

Congratulations on completing them all, but nobody can beat that record. So shouldn't it be "Lowest Level to complete all tasks?"

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-17-2009 10:22 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo

Why? It is the same as expo badges.

08-17-2009 10:29 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

I think it should be considered a record as similarly to expo badges , and the lowest level to complete all tasks is 80 as far as I know.
As it is the level you actually need to enter Z1. But if anybody thinks that he can get there earlier then why not.

08-17-2009 10:48 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

or we could just do both, but i doubt anyone under level 86 will be able to complete all tasks. Getting 55 in reputation is no small thing.

/Edit
And gratz to diablo for being the first person to complete all tasks, you beat me by a month or three

08-17-2009 10:52 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

most stones gathered in an auction - 1h melee

Perfect Light Thunderfist of Courage 20 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 10

^^

(was just browsing and i saw it Smile )

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-18-2009 18:59.

08-18-2009 18:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

u´re wrong mate Smile Smile

most stones gained for 1 handed

Good Murderous Knife of Suicide (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 / 14

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 08-19-2009 07:47.

08-18-2009 19:08 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
u´re wrong mate Smile Smile

most stones in gained for 1 handed

Good Murderous Knife of Suicide (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 / 14

Yep, just as first post shows

08-18-2009 23:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

quote:

Artoir, could we add it here please:

Other:

* Most experience points gained through combat: 496 (minshres)
* Clan with highest amount of points: 25777 (BoS)

Oh, and BoS has 35423 points now.

Thanks

EDIT: Thanks Artoir.

08-19-2009 00:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
quote:

Artoir, could we add it here please:

Other:

* Most experience points gained through combat: 496 (minshres)
* Clan with highest amount of points: 25777 (BoS)

Oh, and BoS has 35423 points now.

Thanks

Apologies, could have sworn I added this morning, added now anyway.

And Points record updated too

08-19-2009 00:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Dark-Cerberus

Registration Date: 08-10-2009
Clan: RoS

most blood got in one battle i think

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9971ae4732

08-20-2009 17:10 Dark-Cerberus is offline Search for Posts by Dark-Cerberus Add Dark-Cerberus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Dark-Cerberus
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Dark-Cerberus
most blood got in one battle i think

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9971ae4732

Best loot:

* Blood: 179,028 (Freeko)

Why not check first page before posting.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-20-2009 17:26 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Dark-Cerberus

Registration Date: 08-10-2009
Clan: RoS

ok you win that one lol

wait i did dient see it sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dark-Cerberus: 08-20-2009 17:38.

08-20-2009 17:37 Dark-Cerberus is offline Search for Posts by Dark-Cerberus Add Dark-Cerberus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Dark-Cerberus
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

sorry diablo

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a2508b5c70

most stones from auction - amulet

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-20-2009 19:35 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

updated

08-20-2009 21:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

MOst stones for a Helmet

Good Tiger`s Cap of Adrenaline (+5) 2 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 16

So that's:

Your imperfection.
08-20-2009 22:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

done

08-20-2009 22:59 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Most damage done with 1h guns.

Mortis strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Foxy takes 347 damage.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ad4b4668b6

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-23-2009 20:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

done

08-23-2009 23:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

Most Blood at one time: Jaracacas
Blood: 1 017 862

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1fc369e249

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

08-24-2009 22:19 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Its true, might wanna do a 2nd spy report if this isnt updated soon Tongue

Ill await the farming lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-24-2009 22:36 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH