Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Help needed!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help needed!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Spyker

images/avatars/avatar-145.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Clan Daeva

Question Help needed!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how do you move from zone five to zone 4???

and what level do u need to have a clan amoury???

Confused

02-01-2008 12:54 Spyker is offline Search for Posts by Spyker Add Spyker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Spyker
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you siege a zone 4 square but you need to have move to zone 4 as a task..

clan armoury i think is now lvl 20 but you need 15 people over or equal to that lvl to use it

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-01-2008 13:36 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You don't need to have the "Move to zone 4" task to move there. You just need at least 20 lvl to move.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-01-2008 14:35 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Spyker

images/avatars/avatar-145.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Clan Daeva

Thread Starter Thread Started by Spyker
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks guys!

i just wanted to know how to move really cause i was under the impression that
the higher zones have differant buildings i dont know if this is true or not????

Big Grin

02-01-2008 15:40 Spyker is offline Search for Posts by Spyker Add Spyker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Spyker
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

yes the higher zones have differant buildings but there hard to get. im lv 30 an i can only just get surgery. look at buildings in the tutorial for the full list
02-01-2008 16:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Help needed!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH