Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » good shirt of the orchid and other Big Sale Out- leaving the game all start 1 pop for 48 hours » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page good shirt of the orchid and other Big Sale Out- leaving the game all start 1 pop for 48 hours 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It may look a mess but it seem that we are sorting it out alright.

All Meredith should really need to do is follow the pattern - shouldn't be too hard

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-12-2009 16:05 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Jackel

images/avatars/avatar-669.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanitarium

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope he will COME ONLINE to figure it out. I sold my junk etc. to get 3000 PoP to buy something nice. Kinda feel stupid to only won stuff worth 140....
12-12-2009 16:09 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

it would be nice to know the moderators rulings on when the auctions ended (29:59 or 30:59)

12-12-2009 16:22 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
chanzou

Registration Date: 11-29-2009

usually, on the the other BW servers, the rules is :

End auction 10h00 => Last offer 09h59

But a confirmation will be useful....

12-12-2009 16:30 chanzou is offline Search for Posts by chanzou Add chanzou to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

images/avatars/avatar-634.gif

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [DASH]

Hi everyone Smile
Let me take an example here

If player A states MP at 13:00:59, the forum still displays 13:00 !!!
So, after 24h, What is EXACTLY the time the auction will end?
Is it 13:00:00 or 13:00:59 or 12:59:59 or what else???

The solution is to take the timing that display on the post, that's what all the people can see!!!

That means: no matter what player A states MP at 13:00:00 or 13:00:59 (on the forum only displays 13:00). The time of ending auction will be 13:00:59 (on the forum only displays 13:00 of next day)

Please reply here or contact me in game for buying or selling. Thank you.
12-12-2009 16:34 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Its always (1:30 1st bid + 24hr = 1:29:59 secs next day, even if auction started 1:30:59)

PLZ PEOPLE STOP SPAMMING and give mods + darkone a chance

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
12-12-2009 16:47 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

Well, actually I did a search and see nowhere that kind of rule which you stated...

I think I already conveyed my thoughts clearly enough through the example above.
The solution is clear and fair to everyone.

Let's wait and see Smile

12-12-2009 17:01 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Read the rules, 4 buyers + sellers on forum 4 necro

12-12-2009 17:02 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

It's outdated Wink
The mods will decide for themselves the solution which is clear and fair.
I stop here Tongue

12-12-2009 17:10 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne
auction end today definitly 15.30 server time Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all bids after 15.30 server time will not be valid

grettings meredith

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
12-12-2009 21:40 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

Hi,
As you said, all bids after 15:30 will not be valid.
My bid is NOT after 15:30, everyone can see on the forum. Therefore my bid IS valid.

15:30:00 or 15:30:59, the forum all displays them as 15:30.
So take an addition of 48:00:00, what will we have here?

--> We have 15:30:00 or 15:30:59 of next 2 days, and the forum will still display them as 15:30 of 2 days later !!!

In no case with an addition of 48:00:00 that we can end up in 15:29:59 !!!

12-13-2009 09:36 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
Kreepz

Registration Date: 05-30-2009

i think he meant anything after 15:29:59 is void
12-13-2009 10:34 Kreepz is offline Search for Posts by Kreepz Add Kreepz to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

Sorry but I don't think he meant that. Why? Because it's so unreasonable !!!

Want to check? Ask any person around you, when you say 15:30, what do they think? Do they ever think as 15:29:59?

The words below are to mods, please read them and please give us some thing concrete.

Rule is dead, human is alive.
Rule is there to serve human, not to enslave human.
Human can create rule and can change rule.
Finally, rules need to be fair and to be clear !!!

(I am totally cool, just want to make things clear Wink )

12-13-2009 10:51 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

i think any bid at 15:30 its a valid bid!

12-13-2009 10:57 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

the reason the last bid is at 15:29:59 is because the auction ends at 15:30:00
So if u say anytime during 15:30 then u could bid at 15:30:59 making it too late

If u want to argue the rules argue with Sjez, he made the rules not the mods, they just up hold them, very well

Plz Mortis can u just sort this out as it is being very annoying

12-13-2009 11:18 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Guys, you dont know how to read rules? Its all there.

1. In case of auction ending at for example 8 PM, the last offer made on 7:59:59 wins.

If auction started 15:30 then last valid bid is from 15:29

And the rules are not outdated, they are valid all the time.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-13-2009 11:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

thx Mortis, at last maybe they will understand

12-13-2009 11:46 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

And I am asking for a revision of rule here

12-13-2009 11:47 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Lloyd
And I am asking for a revision of rule here

That's nice but not possible. Any more posts like this and you will get warning for SPAM. If you want to talk about it send me a PM.

Thank you

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-13-2009 11:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Sam Lloyd

Fine,
Just want to remind that I am cool and I will leave this game too, just like Meredith.

Why?
1st: Because I don't want to play games that is so unreasonable.
2nd: I realized why Meredith dropped all those items. He looks for something better than this game. I will do the same.
3rd: I don't like you, period.

You have power to ban players.
Players have the even greater power to ban the game !!!

No player No game No mods

Account Deletion in 24 hours.

12-13-2009 12:17 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne
your al items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please make me a offer in game, who hasnt get his/her items

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
12-16-2009 16:36 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

RE: good shirt of the orchid and other Big Sale Out- leaving the game all start 1 pop for 48 hours Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HI R@dz!ok. i have the Good Ring of Accuracy and the Good Golden Necklace of the Madman that you have won so if you can make me the offer or give me ur ingame name so i can make you the offer please as Meredith needed to go offline. thankyou

BLOODSPILLER

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jaja684: 12-16-2009 23:05.

12-16-2009 23:05 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
DrunkenSwordsman

Registration Date: 09-30-2009

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrunkenSwordsman: 12-28-2009 20:40.

12-28-2009 20:37 DrunkenSwordsman is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenSwordsman Add DrunkenSwordsman to your Buddy List
Satan220

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: F.N.V

black ring 500

Przyjaciel Zubra
12-29-2009 08:59 Satan220 is offline Search for Posts by Satan220 Add Satan220 to your Buddy List
luckysk8er

Registration Date: 12-10-2009
Clan: Winged

good fnfal 400 pop
black ring 600 pop

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by luckysk8er: 01-05-2010 18:48.

01-05-2010 18:48 luckysk8er is offline Search for Posts by luckysk8er Add luckysk8er to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Meredith has stopped playing the game so can someone please close this thread. thankyou

01-05-2010 19:24 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Closing thread.

01-05-2010 22:42 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » good shirt of the orchid and other Big Sale Out- leaving the game all start 1 pop for 48 hours

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH