Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Zone 3 3/2/6 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zone 3 3/2/6 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MrSnowman

Registration Date: 01-28-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T-T-E

Thumb Up! Zone 3 3/2/6 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does Any1 Want This Square ??

02-28-2010 21:20 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats the buildings

02-28-2010 21:24 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
MrSnowman

Thread Starter Thread Started by MrSnowman
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EMPLOYMENT AGENCY (LEVEL 8 )
BROTHEL (LEVEL 7)
SLAUGHTERHOUSE (LEVEL 6)
POLICE STATION (LEVEL 4)
VAGRANTS` SHELTER (LEVEL 5)
BODYGUARD AGENCY (LEVEL 5)
ARMOURY (LEVEL 10)
OLD MARKET (LEVEL 1)
TAXICAB (LEVEL 2)

no others have been done

there realy poop thats why i want rid lol all I ask is a good police station and body gurad angency

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MrSnowman: 02-28-2010 21:32.

02-28-2010 21:27 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Sorry i cannot take it source is full of zone 3s and sorry to people who i may of caused a problem with my last post

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 03-01-2010 21:52.

02-28-2010 21:31 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
MrSnowman

No problem

02-28-2010 21:31 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Yeah i'll take the square. even if it had zero buildings, i'd still take it

02-28-2010 21:32 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
MrSnowman

Deal has been done Tongue

02-28-2010 22:07 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

What a total fool..

Giving one away as you cba to upgrade it?!
02-28-2010 23:43 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Wow, some people have left the game from being frustated at the inability to even borrow a z3 square and you just give it away...

03-01-2010 06:06 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

ur goin to be soo annoyed with urself

once it hits home what uve just done....

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-01-2010 09:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

miitchel your just as big as a fool for saying no because you cant upgrade it lol =\
03-01-2010 10:28 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

If mittchell said yes though flash he would have to find another clan as we got 12 out of 12 spaces full :

And i jumped into this square im in empty Tongue Got some help from Zer and between us we made it a pretty good square considering there wasnt any levels of anything Tongue The hard work payed off though with the 2k lgo an hour and 4 poh an hour Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 03-01-2010 10:55.

03-01-2010 10:52 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Incorrect Wink

I was plannin on lettin him have mine for a while so i could go back to BoS.

But the Z4 he had was stupidly low and NN said it woulkd be a perm change not a borrowing one unfortunatly
03-01-2010 10:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Well then borrowing your square isnt anything like taking the one off matey lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 03-01-2010 10:57.

03-01-2010 10:56 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

and to think I have been at war for nearly a year now for a zone 3 square and this guy is giving them away
03-01-2010 14:45 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

muderous as got it correct i would love a zone 3 i would more than likely take an empty zone 3 but i wouldnt leave source but i didnt feel like i admitting i got the idea of game completely wrong and that was first thing that came to mind.

and kaz i do see why he gave it up ... as hese in a small clan and got no chance of winning a defensive seige

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 03-01-2010 22:07.

03-01-2010 21:51 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Theres 11 in source.. and i was number 12.. and now im not there and theres no replacement.. so you wouldnt have had to leave
03-01-2010 22:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

I didnt know you was leaving flash i actually thought you was a permanent member or i would of ask m snowman to save it for me

03-01-2010 22:18 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Well i've had it for not even a day, and i've upgraded most z5 buildings by at least 1 or 2.

03-02-2010 22:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Zone 3 3/2/6

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH