Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 24 25 [26] 27 28 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah a usual day of BW................24 quests.........all failed at 80%.

07-11-2010 18:07 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for posting a lot about the same thing

but.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5 ATTACKS FAILED AT 90 % ON NECRO, AND 3 FAILED AT 90 % ON UNDER.
If you can see my last post, you will see what happened yesterday

07-11-2010 18:14 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Just... Wtf

Hawks Bracelet +5 -> fail
Hawks Bracelet +5 -> good Hawks Bracelet
good Hawks Bracelet -> fail
Hawks Bracelet +5 -> good Hawks Bracelet

lovely use of 7 LS and 29 BS..

3 more LS used

Hawks Bracelet +5 -> Good Hawks Bracelet

now i need this thing +2.... do i risk it?

Answer No

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jeikun: 07-12-2010 17:45.

07-11-2010 18:19 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

There is never anything I want on auction and whenever something I do want comes up, someone bids a ridiculous amount and I'm forced to start over! Why can't I find this stuff on quests?!?!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

07-14-2010 09:57 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Just when you think things can't get any worse on this game , Stroke of misfortune Frown

As if We need any help to fail our quests this game likes tacking the micky.

This event is crap , No experience , BORING

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 07-14-2010 13:16.

07-14-2010 10:44 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

agreeing and adding to ^

there was a "good" bonus the other day of +15 toughness that lasted what 3 hours

yet the bad bonus lasts ages...

bloodwars is like a female, likes to kick us in our nuts, then rip it all off. and take our hearts while theyre at it.

-edit-
personal circumstances may have created that analogy....

GRRRR no stones to upgrade solar amulet because i failed them all on the hawks!!!

and im a 1000 mana short of merging the hawks with the diamond :@

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeikun: 07-14-2010 13:28.

07-14-2010 13:23 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by jeikun
bloodwars is like a female, likes to kick us in our nuts, then rip it all off. and take our hearts while theyre at it.

Lmao. That is all...

Back on topic! Every quest has failed so far today. Damn this annoying event!

EZLN

07-14-2010 13:25 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Every quest has failed so far today. Damn this annoying event!

wasn't really affected by SoM, my quests were succesful
Cape of Speed (+5) -> fail
Cape of Speed (+5) -> fail
will take a while so I can upgrade it to G+5

07-14-2010 14:01 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Arg! Diablo's leaving and that makes me really sad. :'( Bad enough Souleater left this month. :'(

And...arg on lack of free time. Well I have it I'm just too tired to use it.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-15-2010 00:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH forgot to bid on a Good Hard Hat of Precog (+2) that ended up not selling Mad Mad Whoever owns it please put it up again Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-15-2010 02:14 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

ARGH forgot to click ritual and my Good titanium bracelet of youth +4 failed...... ended up using the stones i had for my tie on getting that to G=5 with my other one Frown

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-15-2010 02:19 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

17/24 80% quests FAIL. GRRR!

EZLN

07-16-2010 14:29 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist

today diablo is leaving game.. Frown

07-16-2010 15:40 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=39c90e44e7

AND 23 OTHERS LIKE IT

so pro for 90 luck

quote:

Smile

07-16-2010 15:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

damn didnt notice the auction was vengance and i want suicide

07-16-2010 16:11 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

AND 23 OTHERS LIKE IT

so pro for 90 luck

I feel your pain Frown What is wrong with the luck engine?!

EZLN

07-17-2010 13:40 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
quote:

AND 23 OTHERS LIKE IT

so pro for 90 luck

I feel your pain Frown What is wrong with the luck engine?!

I too feel your anguish, I've got 70 luck and find sweet eff all.

07-18-2010 02:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

ARRRRGGG!!!!! I should have leveled by now! Last 3 expos have failed, thanks for the anubis RNG!!! I only need 3 points!

07-18-2010 04:58 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

WHY IS NOONE WITH DECENT ITEMS IN NEED OF MY STONES.........

I NEED NEW STUFFS!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!

quote:

Smile

07-18-2010 10:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Right, I've done over 3500 quests that were successful.

Out of those 3500 about 3000 were done with a Runic/Luck set + power of blood.

I've only EVER recieved 2 items from those quests that was worth ANYTHING. One of them being a brace of youth (sold for 1 SS) when I was just level 3. And the other was a Diamond signet at level 66 (sold for 2 SS).

Now what the hell is going on? I see many many many people in the lucky finds thread getting brilliant items every couple of days! Now that surely isnt fair.

Anyone else having these problems? I doubt that anyone is in my position though, 2 items out of 3000 quests? Bull.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 07-18-2010 14:43.

07-18-2010 14:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

yup.....got lucky...bought a legendary semi-automatic for 3500 stones...it was on normal +3....13 ls an not once has it passed to good Frown
07-20-2010 08:09 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Legendary Desert Eagle (+1) -> 6LS, 20HS, 32BS -> Legendary Desert Eagle (+2)

TO HELL WITH THIS! IT WON'T EVEN GO TO GOOD!

EZLN

07-21-2010 09:35 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am getting really urinated off at the lack of respect players in this 'game' seem to have

yes taking squares are part of the game i agree BUT just because a person is off-line for 48 hrs does not mean they are inactive

are there not enough Z4 squares out there held by inactive players that a clan with 4392 points has to take a Z4 square from a guy in a clan with 817 points

It absolutely sickens me and to be honest I have lost all respect for the game and the majority of players that seem to condone this sort of behaviour

I have been told in another thread to grow up and change tactics in order to build my character but whats the bloody point when I build up a square just for someone to come along and just think great a weaker clan lets just take theirs

It's about time some sort of siege limitation is brought in where a clan cannot siege another clan that has less than say 50% of the attacking clans points total

The limits are there for individuals but why not for clans seeing as the game is solely based around a clan system
07-21-2010 11:38 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Legendary Desert Eagle (+1) -> 6LS, 20HS, 32BS -> Legendary Desert Eagle (+2)

TO HELL WITH THIS! IT WON'T EVEN GO TO GOOD!

Found another lifestone on a quest. Thought I'd try my luck. I think you can guess...

Other than that one nice find, I've failed 16 out of 24 quests and I'm not sure that 60 luck substantiates a Cap (+1) and nothing else. I'm in z3 for Christ's sake! Even without the luck aspect, that is complete crap!!

EZLN

07-21-2010 11:44 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

15 bs to get an item from +1 to +3 thats an 80% chance????

07-22-2010 06:38 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

I spend 7ss and 5ms total on merging a Legendary Desert Eagle that won't go to good and this pops up on auction the day afterwards:

Legendary Good Desert Eagle 2 10 / 2 / 1 / 0 / 3 2010-07-22 20:11:59

I WAITED MONTHS FOR ONE OF THOSE TO TURN UP AND THE MOMENT I GIVE UP AND MERGE ONE... GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

EZLN

07-22-2010 08:54 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

oh btw Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just realised they (Nosferatoss) took my square for an 11 pointer

that just adds insult to fracking injury
07-22-2010 13:32 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by HamsterGod
15 bs to get an item from +1 to +3 thats an 80% chance????

I know how you fell
but mine was different spend 23 bs trying to get my titaniuns signets from (+3) to (+5)

07-22-2010 15:29 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

The game is stale and I've waited MONTHS for two very easy, NON-rare items to come on auction and they're still not around. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't to complete my titanium of accuracy/youth set that I will probably use until i can merge what I really want (which would be damn near impossible).

I have tons of stones and nothing interesting enough to spend them on. And even though the people attacking me get maybe 5 honor and 30 exp with about 100L of blood and 1000 people, they still insist on attacking me twice a day. Seriously, there is no reason to waste their attack on me. And because of the little buggers, I can't gain enough resources to use my 17,000 POH on an expo or on building my square.

The devs should at least make it so you can sacrifice either people OR PoH, not both. I always have TONS of honor, and no people. At least then I'd still be useful.

quote:

07-22-2010 16:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
And even though the people attacking me get maybe 5 honor and 30 exp with about 100L of blood and 1000 people, they still insist on attacking me twice a day.

Completely agree with you lys, I understand farming when the victim has lots of resources, but when you got nothing, there's no point for it.

C'MON lots of quests with 55 luck and I got is a Cap (+1).
know what? I'll stop using luck items, all the nice items I found in Quests ( Black Amulet Of Misdemeanour (+5), Runic Circlet of Caution(+5) ) I found with 0 luck, so I'll keep doing that.

07-22-2010 17:14 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Right, I've done over 3500 quests that were successful.

Out of those 3500 about 3000 were done with a Runic/Luck set + power of blood.

I've only EVER recieved 2 items from those quests that was worth ANYTHING. One of them being a brace of youth (sold for 1 SS) when I was just level 3. And the other was a Diamond signet at level 66 (sold for 2 SS).

Now what the hell is going on? I see many many many people in the lucky finds thread getting brilliant items every couple of days! Now that surely isnt fair.

Anyone else having these problems? I doubt that anyone is in my position though, 2 items out of 3000 quests? Bull.

Typical me on necropolis. All my gear is trading....

Back on topic: When you need 1 exp point to level up,all that needs to happen is that you fail all 12 quests and you get detected on 2 attacks,and waste everything and beg for someone to ambush you... Then he gets lucky,and i get ANGRY!!!!

That's what it is to be slaved

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 07-22-2010 23:58.

07-22-2010 23:56 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Usual daily rant:

Massive luck and I find nothing, lots of 80% quests fail for no reason and the well of souls is being annoying. Apparently the RNG hates me.

EDIT: Typos.

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 07-23-2010 10:04.

07-23-2010 10:02 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

The well of souls is made so people could feel they can win the lottery over it.... Back on my old character,i had a Good Antique Mace of Ruse...... Later it became this:

Antique Mace of Ruse (+1)

To hell with a good weapon.

That's what it is to be slaved

07-23-2010 11:53 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Arg. My brain hurts.

And by the time I come on again tonight the donation of people I got from a kind soul will probably be all gone. I'm up to 20K honor, yes you read that right, 20,000 honor. Attackers: LEAVE ME ALONE so I can REGEN A FEW THINGS. Yesh.

Thinking about it, I may have to abort my original merging plans to get myself some good rep attack gear this way I can MAYBE survive. Arg. I'm sure I can toss something together.

quote:

07-24-2010 14:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Why is it assassins are shafted on pants in the endgame (above lvl 82 ish)

15 defence max........ and yet unless we use a suicide weapon we cant use anything above perfect...... even tigers shorts of dodges that have a massive minus to defence lvl 84 hits they have 16 def.... its a complete crock of poop.

using a suicide weapon = loss of agility so even if we do use it and get our shorts to P+1 ++++ we are still getting shafted...

stupid game

quote:

Smile

07-27-2010 01:09 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Why is it assassins are shafted on pants in the endgame (above lvl 82 ish)

15 defence max........ and yet unless we use a suicide weapon we cant use anything above perfect...... even tigers shorts of dodges that have a massive minus to defence lvl 84 hits they have 16 def.... its a complete crock of poop.

using a suicide weapon = loss of agility so even if we do use it and get our shorts to P+1 ++++ we are still getting shafted...

stupid game

And don't forget all shorts get +1 to defgence for every 4 character levels at perfect +1

my problem is I can't get enough defence on My shorts yet untill I can afford some perfect light shorts of the sun+1 .
So That I can upgrade My tattoos to level 5 but I only have good +5 at the Moment.

And Why do so many quests fail ? , I'm trying to do My act two far quests but all I keep getting is boring journeys and no progress Frown

07-27-2010 01:36 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
Arg. My brain hurts.

And by the time I come on again tonight the donation of people I got from a kind soul will probably be all gone. I'm up to 20K honor, yes you read that right, 20,000 honor. Attackers: LEAVE ME ALONE so I can REGEN A FEW THINGS. Yesh.

Thinking about it, I may have to abort my original merging plans to get myself some good rep attack gear this way I can MAYBE survive. Arg. I'm sure I can toss something together.

message the people farming you, most of the time they dont look at the reports they just assume you have blood/people or whatever they're looking for as you did when they started the farming campaign against you 6 months ago..... atleast thats the response i've always got from people who've farmed me to death.

but anyway for my rant, another day and surprise surprise no chance of doing an expo thanks to these ridiculous regen costs >_>

07-27-2010 10:32 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Legendary Demonic Crowbar (+4) 1 2 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 40 2010-07-27
23:29:31 Are you actually kidding? How do people expect to get away with stuff like that?

Anyway, since I've merged my damn Leg DEagle, 2 more have popped up for sale at good. Mine is still refusing to get to good in the first place. ANGER!

EZLN

07-27-2010 10:35 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

that legendary demonic crowbar is not a push/pull situation

but how can you judge what an item thats never been sold before is worth?

if someone is willing to pay that for the first one then so be it, i mean the first elvish shorts were probably sold for an SS+ which would be ridiculously over priced in todays market.

and what exactly do you expect the top players to do with their mass amounts of stones? they've always been the ones to set the prices in market as they want the best items first, when the items become more common the prices drop and the rest of us get our turn.

07-27-2010 10:56 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
that legendary demonic crowbar is not a push/pull situation

but how can you judge what an item thats never been sold before is worth?

if someone is willing to pay that for the first one then so be it, i mean the first elvish shorts were probably sold for an SS+ which would be ridiculously over priced in todays market.

and what exactly do you expect the top players to do with their mass amounts of stones? they've always been the ones to set the prices in market as they want the best items first, when the items become more common the prices drop and the rest of us get our turn.

Firstly, it's a crowbar. Maybe if it was a scythe or chainsaw it may be worth that, but the base damage is far too low for any self-respecting 2h melee player to even bother with.

Secondly, it doesn't have a suffix. Maybe if it had a worthwhile/ANY suffix it might be worth that.

Thirdly, are you honestly suggesting a Legendary Crowbar with only a prefix is worth more than a Solar Ring of Blood (+5) (which currently has the Underworld record for most stones gathered in any auction with 36SS)?

Fourthly, just because it has never been sold before doesn't mean that it can be worth an infinite quantity as there is nothing to compare it to. It's pretty easy to realise that this item cannot be worth 40SS. There was an evaluation thread with this item and it was judged to be about 12SS which is a fair price for it.

Finally;
quote:
and what exactly do you expect the top players to do with their mass amounts of stones?
What does that even mean? Do you mean to say that just because they have huge quantities of stones, they choose to flood the market with massively overpaid-for items and stones because they have nothing better to do with them? They didn't get to the top of the game by wasting their resources frivolously.

In my opinion, this can't be anything except for a push of stones, whether the owner of the item knows or not. This is a ridiculous price for anything.

ANYWAY! Back on topic! My premium ran out mid quest and now I'm into minus quests! How does that make sense? Why should we be punished for not buying premium? Surely it would make more sense if it just went back to 0 quests and after 2 hours or whatever you went to 1 instead of -6 to -5? Also, I have no credit to get more premium so it's going to be a slow climb until payday...

EZLN

07-27-2010 11:31 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 24 25 [26] 27 28 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH