Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 27 28 [29] 30 31 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I need some freaking Stones! And fast to..... :-[

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
09-05-2010 16:38 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU****************
*****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not a lovely joke, JUST 5 ATTACKS FAILED AT 90% ON NECRO AND 2 ON UNDERWORLD.
KNOW WHAT, SOMETIMES I HAVE TO SAY
LOVE YOU BLOODWARS.

GOD I'M PISSED OFF NOW.

09-06-2010 01:06 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

CAn't progress!!!

And GAAAAH Need weapon of suicide... or decent weapon of vengeance

And wash away my innocence and fear
09-06-2010 01:59 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Arggh 23ss and nothing to buy

I up my buyers thread so much but still nothing

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
09-06-2010 03:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

I'll be calm now.
I wake up now and had 3 attacks remaining.
2 failed at 90%
you may think I'm lieing, but believe me, I'm not.

09-06-2010 10:37 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Aarrgghh...just aarrgghh Big Grin
Anywho

Some guy above me in the rankings always seems to have 1 point more than me Big Grin
Not pointing any elbows at Orem <.< >.>

Overspent on an item cos some idiot kept outbidding me. Now I don't have enough stones to complete the set Frown

09-06-2010 15:32 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

-sigh-

i have a leg shruiken of reaction(+5)....yay

15ls
20hs
40bs later

i have a leg shruiken of reaction(+1)....yay

i bloody failed more 80%'s than i did pass 50%'s+60%'s together....somethings wrong here Frown

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
09-07-2010 12:47 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Dammit! I've failed at least 18 of my 24 quests so far today, all of which are 80%. Why do we never get this sort of luck with upgrading to perfect?!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

09-09-2010 11:31 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

missed an empty z3 by literally 2 seconds

ahh well
09-09-2010 15:02 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

ARG! I have a ton of stones and NOTHING to spend them on. And ARG! I have to find some time to attack some of my people targets so I can try to at least increase my defense HP by about 50%. Doing that would ensure that a few of my regular attackers can't beat me in 10 rounds. Two or three others still might. Ideally, I'd want double HP in defense but ARG at lack of time and resources to get that.

Oh and one more ARG, I don't know what I want to merge for better gear....

wait...ARG! my body hurts from trying to get back into shape. At least that's kind of a good 'arg'....

WAIT! I have one more ARG! for danged regen being 100K+ people at only the freaking 10th. I can't afford that and try to build my square. I've been trying for about...6 months to get my danged golem badge. And insult to injury, a clan mate got it probably 1-10th try in after maybe a month or so. ARG!

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-10-2010 14:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
ARG! I have a ton of stones and NOTHING to spend them on.

I have the exact opposite problem Frown

So ARG at you for being rich Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-10-2010 22:01 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Orem
Double Ace

And now RNG start hating with me again
2 attacks failed at 90 % on UW and 2 at 90% as well on Necro.
What a lovely day it'll be.

09-11-2010 01:44 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009

I just butterflyed a chicken breast and put inside some cheesey garlic soft cheesy stuff(Boursin) and sauted myself some potatos, so i ate it all...

Now i have none left :'( Gutted

Well nice though and pretty easy i suggest you should try it Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

09-11-2010 16:45 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

dammmmm

just had my hair cut but now i don't have any of the "styling wax" my hairdresser used!!!! my hair looks like sooo much better with it!

Kralen
09-11-2010 19:54 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

ARRGH! Run out of premium and I can't get any more until tomorrow!

ARRGH! The Perfect Light Cape (+1) finishes whilst I'm still at work!

EZLN

09-13-2010 13:09 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

AAAGGGGGHHHH was drunk while working out a merge, found a piece I thought I needed on auction, instantly bid 2SS thinking i was lucky, it's the wrong part ><

IGN:
09-13-2010 13:57 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Murderous
Triple Ace

OUCH!

Shot my mate in the leg with a nail gun at work earlier while pratting around and i got a verbal and written warning Tongue

Yes before you ask i did have the safety catch pulled back so it is possible lol

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

09-14-2010 18:00 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
ARRGH! The Perfect Light Cape (+1) finishes whilst I'm still at work!

Doesn't matter! I still won the auction and I'd have happily paid more for it Tongue

Anyway, screaming room! ARRGHH! Was about to close at work today and a party of 14 walked in and all wanted fancy-ass coffees. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A BARISTA?!

EZLN

09-14-2010 18:22 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
AAAGGGGGHHHH was drunk while working out a merge, found a piece I thought I needed on auction, instantly bid 2SS thinking i was lucky, it's the wrong part ><

LOL

ARRRGH no money and heading back to uni! And student finance are a pain!

And wash away my innocence and fear
09-14-2010 19:34 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

9x fail upgrading one item from g+5 to p in 1h someone beat it?

09-16-2010 06:08 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Anyway, screaming room! ARRGHH! Was about to close at work today and a party of 14 walked in and all wanted fancy-ass coffees. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A BARISTA?!

Totally know what you mean....

ARG! I need more people (resource) targets...and ARG! I really need to figure out what to merge so i can spend my stones...

quote:

09-16-2010 19:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

first time i moaned here, but i really need to...
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at my gf being so annoying and arguing so much, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, doing ym head in.!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh at never finding anything on quest, can't remember any descent find in atleast a year. only had 1 ss in whole bw career aswell.

just argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lso back hurting sooooooooo much, so need a professional massage ! :/
09-16-2010 22:48 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

lucky drop
Decorative cap x19 in 3days
Decorative helmet x14 in 4days

i need more Decorative my room in RL than in BW...

npc son's name : cpu

09-18-2010 07:53 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I had 4 people get through last nigh 3 at 30 % and one arond 50%
Is My guy blind ?
And what did I do to upset BOS ?

09-18-2010 10:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

You best work at costa and make me my caramell laharrtaaays Cool

But damn.. :\ no MS to merge anything i need and no LS / HS / BS to upgrade the stuff i do have :\ I never can catch a break of any lucky finds
09-18-2010 10:50 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

stupid auction froze on me meaning i lost out on my panzer shorts of shadow hunter!!!!!!!!!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
09-18-2010 15:30 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:

You best work at costa and make me my caramell laharrtaaays Cool

Caramel Lattes are no issue. Layered lattes are pretty easy, it's when you get stuff like half shot soya decaf cappuccino with vanilla shot and skim cream dry foam with diabetic chocolate dust (because apparently you need two different sorts of milk, one of which isn't even milk, to make a damn drink!). And I don't work for a chain coffee bar, I work in a lovely little coffee shop in the town close to my village. Doesn't stop pretentious @!"(&% coming in and ruining my day though...

Back on topic with the screaming room though:

Failed almost every single quest in my caravan today whilst at work! GAHHH!

EDIT: Managed to misspell 'cappuccino'. How embarrassing...

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 09-18-2010 18:30.

09-18-2010 18:28 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

AGGGGGHHHH

Legendary Radiating Flail... G+1->G+3->Good

Hardened Mask of Adrenaline... Good->G+4->+5
Mad Mad Mad

IGN:
09-18-2010 21:28 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Lysandra
Viking

I just realized something:
I got my last badge in August of 2009. That was a medusa. I was going for golem (check my profile you non-believers). So, I've been trying for this STUPID golem badge for OVER A YEAR! AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!

and my 'o' key is on it's last legs. One wrong move and it's broken for good. Can I get a new keyboard? Nope. This is a laptop. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG! I NEED MY 'O' KEY!
AND I WANT MY CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED GOLEM BADGE! ARRRRRRGGGGGGG!

quote:

09-19-2010 01:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

1st attempt at R&R badge...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2a86b4fc72

WHAT A LOAD OF POO!

Mad

09-19-2010 17:02 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

What's the point of having 80% in every stat and a load of luck if you fail so many quests? And why can I not get my last bandanna to good?!

EZLN

09-20-2010 12:40 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Five 90% fails in ambushes yet most of My 30% go through allright whats wrong with this game Frown

09-20-2010 13:11 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Item Good Bandanna of Caution (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Item Bandanna of Caution (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Item Bandanna of Caution (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

Item Bandanna of Caution (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

Hmm....

Failed 4 90% chance of success ambushes in a row. This is starting to make me rage...

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 09-22-2010 12:57.

09-22-2010 09:29 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

So like the good mate i am i lent my car to on of my best mates to impress a girl and the douche only went and got caught by a speed camera... grrrr... angry face

Now for the effort tomorrow of ringing the speed camera company whoever that is(probably the police) explaining it wasnt me and that they have to send the letter, fine and points to another address or whatever it is i have to do

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

09-23-2010 23:10 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Orem
Double Ace

Well, most of the quests were of Perception.
I'm an Assassin. I guess that if I was a gunner I would get only agility quests.

09-24-2010 01:49 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Cannot.

Type.

Username.

Drunk.

09-26-2010 00:28 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

3 crates of 18 bottles of export at my usual booze shop for 20 quid or like 12 quid each crate... wait... only 2 crates left?! What nice numpty has been stocking the shelves without considering there should be multiples of 3 OR what NUMPTY only purchased 1 or 2?

Sheesh, some people lol

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 09-28-2010 19:08.

09-28-2010 19:07 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
RazielBlack

Registration Date: 07-28-2010

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really really hate this game sometimes - I have just blown 19bs to bring my ring of luck from 0 to +2 - I'm sorry what do I hear - Is that the RNG in fits of laughter over the fact my conversion rate on this is about 20% as aposed to 80%!!!!

I don't have these kind of stones to just waste!!!

10-04-2010 08:59 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

misunderstandings ftl!!!!!!!!!!

Kralen
10-04-2010 19:38 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

back in few hours and i got many msg.

You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!

npc son's name : cpu

10-04-2010 20:12 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 27 28 [29] 30 31 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH