Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Murderous Knife of Dracula » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Murderous Knife of Dracula
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lord_Ragnar

Registration Date: 09-23-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Bi-Bo

Big Grin Legendary Good Murderous Knife of Dracula Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Murderous Knife of Dracula

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 14 - 15
Effects: Chance to hit +9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +8, chance for critical hit +8 %, all weapons damage +12, +8 to HP per hit, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 44 (47), STRENGTH: 48 (52), AGILITY: 46 (50), INTELLIGENCE: 27 (29), KNOWLEDGE: 28 (30), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 71 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 268, Mana 992

As far as I can find, never been a murderous OR dracula legendary 1h weapon sold on Underworld Happy

If I were to put it up on auction with only BS/HS/LS accepted would I get less?
10-18-2010 20:34 Lord_Ragnar is offline Search for Posts by Lord_Ragnar Add Lord_Ragnar to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Put it up all stones open and you'll get an absolute shed load...
What an amazing find, I can't say how much it's worth as I'm not very clued up on 1h melee but I reckon you're alot better off leaving it so all stones are open Wink

nice drop Roll Eyes

10-18-2010 20:38 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

15 SS min.

If you sell this SS MS blocked, you will never need another LS as long as you live.

10-18-2010 20:42 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

heh...fine u are back after loong time....i thought this item ll be never back here as u were off Smile i think 10SS maybe more as start
10-18-2010 20:43 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Lord_Ragnar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lord_Ragnar

Hi rohlikus, how are you?

Yes I'm back since yesterday. Lost a hell of a lot of ground, but thats to be expected lol.

I'm not going to be on as much as I used to, just killing a bit of time here and there...

Thought I may as well find a better home for the thing cos it's no good to me really and I'd rather get some stones to improve my setups some.

Take it easy mate, cya round Wink
10-18-2010 20:52 Lord_Ragnar is offline Search for Posts by Lord_Ragnar Add Lord_Ragnar to your Buddy List
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

This will result in a bloodshed on the auctions floor.

An easy 10 SS start, or 2500 total with ms/ss blocked.

10-18-2010 21:22 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

10ss easily

10-18-2010 22:36 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

nah 5SS for start,
also offering it straight away

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
10-19-2010 11:40 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Lord_Ragnar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lord_Ragnar
On auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On auction for 15SS, MS blocked.

Happy bidding Smile
10-19-2010 13:18 Lord_Ragnar is offline Search for Posts by Lord_Ragnar Add Lord_Ragnar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Murderous Knife of Dracula

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH