Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » closed auctions - items back » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page closed auctions - items back
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

closed auctions - items back Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could we see what return to armoury ?

now is

Your auction has finished. The auctioned item was not bid and returns to your armoury.

would be nice to switch item for name of them

12-10-2010 23:05 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved to game system since it's rather a suggestion than a bug or a problem.

Not a bad proposition.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-11-2010 12:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree, this would be easy and useful change.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-11-2010 13:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree, because half of the time I can't remember what I put on auction and I can't analyse why it didn't sell.

If it sells the message tells you so it really shouldn't be a hard thing to implement.

12-11-2010 14:35 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Yep if you got more than 1 item per auction that's very useful! I also think its not too hard to implement it as this feature is allready working with auctioned items

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
12-11-2010 16:15 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You should see this implemented soon where soon means in a day or two Wink

12-14-2010 08:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu

thx a lot Wink

thread for close Smile

12-14-2010 09:54 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » closed auctions - items back

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH