Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) 25 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.16
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+1) > Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+2)
Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+2) > Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+3)
Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+3) > Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+4)
Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+4) > Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+5)

and to top it off.... lifestone upgrade.

Good Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+5) > Perfect Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman.

then made perfect elvish shorts of dodges +1 ^.^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 01-04-2011 10:16.

01-04-2011 10:16 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Short Shorts of the Shadow Hunter (+4) -> Good Short Shorts of the Shadow Hunter (+5) !

From +3 straight to G+5 Smile )

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
01-05-2011 23:52 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber

tem upgraded Good Golden Ring of the Werewolf (+4) -> Good Golden Ring of the Werewolf (+5) !

From +2 to g+5 Big Grin

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

01-09-2011 12:35 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Item upgraded Good Tiger`s Cape of Speed (+3) -> Good Tiger`s Cape of Speed (+4) !

Had a itchy finger, something had to get upgraded.

ARGH:

Item upgraded Good Agile Thunderfist of Precision (+4) -> Good Agile Thunderfist of Precision (+5)

Upgraded wrong item, wont be able to use this again for a while now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 02-09-2011 00:12.

02-09-2011 00:01 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Really gotta stop doing stupid upgrades when i'm bored

Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape of the Death Sower (+4) -> Good Hunter`s Cape of the Death Sower (+5) !
02-09-2011 08:05 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

That's how the legends are born.. I think xD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Amulet of the Genius (+2) -> Good Amulet of the Genius (+3) !

I wasted: 8ls, 10hs, 20 or so bs

it went to G+2 once, and then turned on me, after running out of ls I thought it would be a good idea to leave it at level G+0, but it worked out Big Grin D.

I know it's a crap, and waste, but pretty soon you'll see a guy with a legendary flamethrower (+5) ;D, it's (+4) right now.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 02-11-2011 02:49.

02-11-2011 02:49 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Shorts !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Shorts -> Perfect Elvish Shorts (+1) !

02-11-2011 08:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

After a number of fails, finally got a good run on it:

Item upgraded Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+5) -> Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict !

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict -> Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+1) -> Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+2) -> Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+3) -> Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+4) !

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+4) -> Good Shamanistic Cape of the Addict (+5) !

Cost about 15LS, 14HS and countless BS including the fails, but still cheaper than ritual Big Grin
02-11-2011 10:54 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape (+4) -> Good Hunter`s Cape (+5) !

Wrong item but still lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

02-14-2011 22:06 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

my turn

Item upgraded Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan -> Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+1) -> Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+2) -> Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+3) -> Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+4) !

Item upgraded Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+4) -> Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+5) !

this game starts to love me again Smile
02-15-2011 10:52 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

I had a Good Hunting rifle (+3) and wanted to get it to G+5, beach fell at first, and then:

Item upgraded Good Hunting rifle (+4) -> Good Hunting rifle (+5) !

straight to G+5 Big Grin

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-23-2011 03:16 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Upgrading frenzy for me

Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Incas (+3) -> Good Shorts of the Incas (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Incas (+4) -> Good Shorts of the Incas (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+3) -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+4) -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Mask of Adrenaline (+2) -> Good Mask of Adrenaline (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Mask of Adrenaline (+3) -> Good Mask of Adrenaline (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Mask of Adrenaline (+4) -> Good Mask of Adrenaline (+5) !

Time to get some merges going for a P+1 Kilt of the Shep me tinks

Right, Para follow carefully...
Item upgraded Light Dagger of Cult -> Legendary Demonic Shiz-nits Scythe of Suicide (+94) !

Thats how you do it para Tongue

(Edited for Paras gain Tongue )

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 02-23-2011 22:16.

02-23-2011 17:43 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Upgrading frenzy for me

Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+3) -> Good Shorts of the Incas (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+4) -> Good Shorts of the Incas (+5) !

wow can you teach me how to upgrade my light dagger of cult into a legendary demonic scythe of suicide please :p

I also got my elvish cape of assassin to G+5 today Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-23-2011 17:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

Item upgraded Legendary Good Cursed Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Cursed Mace of the Bloodsucker !

2x failed, and then success Wink

still too expensive Frown

02-23-2011 20:07 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Upgrading frenzy for me

Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+3) -> Good Shorts of the Incas (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+4) -> Good Shorts of the Incas (+5) !

wow can you teach me how to upgrade my light dagger of cult into a legendary demonic scythe of suicide please :p

I also got my elvish cape of assassin to G+5 today Smile

My copy and pasting failed so i was trying to type it all out but obviously forgot to change that part lmao

Fluked my bony club of clan up to G+5 and failed and once again sitting at +5

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 02-23-2011 22:13.

02-23-2011 22:09 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Good Elvish Cape of the Assassin +5 -> Perfect Elvish Cape of the Assassin

woop

331 agility Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-25-2011 14:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Item upgraded Good Light Cape of the Master (+4) -> Good Light Cape of the Master (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Runic Kilt (+4) -> Good Runic Kilt (+5) !

those 2 same day Big Grin

Item upgraded Good Field Vest of Dodges (+4) -> Good Field Vest of Dodges (+5) !

this one right now Big Grin

03-07-2011 19:13 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zarkhir

list of my lucky upgrades for few days Tongue P

Item upgraded Good Field Vest of the Fencer (+5) -> Perfect Field Vest of the Fencer !

Item upgraded Good Circlet of Durability (+5) -> Perfect Circlet of Durability !

Item upgraded Good Light Vest of the Death Sower (+5) -> Perfect Light Vest of the Death Sower !

and

Good Crystal Two-handed sword of the Inquisitor (+5) ( from G+2 to G+5)

Good Crystal Flail of the Bloodsucker (+5) (from G+4 to G+5)

there was of course few fails... but i won't post them Big Grin

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zarkhir: 03-08-2011 10:54.

03-08-2011 10:53 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Item upgraded

throwing knife of reaction +2======> Perfect throwing knife of reaction.....no fails today.

same item yesterday normal +4=====> good+5, tried to perf and failed and failed back to normal +2

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
03-08-2011 16:16 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

12hs spend for....

titanium brace of authority from G+1 to G+5

whole way:

G+1 -> G+2 -> G+3 -> G+0 -> G+1 -> G+2 -> G+3 -> G+0 -> G+1 -> G+2 -> G+3 -> G+4 -> G+5

and last:

Item upgraded Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+4) -> Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+5) !

next good day for upgrading ^^

03-09-2011 10:51 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Good Tie of Youth (+5) - Good Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Tie of Youth -> Good Tie of Youth (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Tie of Youth (+1) -> Good Tie of Youth (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Tie of Youth (+2) -> Good Tie of Youth (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Tie of Youth (+3) -> Good Tie of Youth (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Tie of Youth (+4) -> Good Tie of Youth (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+3) -> Good Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+4) -> Good Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+5) !

PWNED

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-11-2011 17:53 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

From Normal +2 to this...............

Legendary Good Flail of the Bloodsucker (+3)

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 58 - 118
Effects: Chance to hit -26, attacks per round: 2, STRENGTH +18, TOUGHNESS +24, HP +35 %, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 57 (64), STRENGTH: 58 (65), INTELLIGENCE: 41 (46), KNOWLEDGE: 40 (45), AGILITY: 19 (21), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 24 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 900, Mana 1960

Awesome sauce.

03-11-2011 23:13 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

Item upgraded Good Titanium Chain of Strength (+3) -> Good Titanium Chain of Strength (+4) !

Failed from Normal+5 to Good, and from Normal+2 to Normal+3, but then straight to Good+4 without fail.
Shame that I had only 4hs, cuz i'm sure it would upgrade to Good+5 Frown

edit:

Item upgraded Good Titanium Chain of Strength (+4) -> Good Titanium Chain of Strength (+5) !

Yesterday i used all small stones to upgrade to Good+5, but it was failing.
Tday i upgraded it from Normal+4 to Good+5 using 6bs 6hs 2ls.
Better than ritual Tongue

03-12-2011 13:33 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Item upgraded Good Cap of Adrenaline (+1) -> Good Cap of Adrenaline (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Cap of Adrenaline (+2) -> Good Cap of Adrenaline (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Cap of Adrenaline (+3) -> Good Cap of Adrenaline (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Cap of Adrenaline (+4) -> Good Cap of Adrenaline (+5) !

nothing special.. but i never get any piece of luck so i think i deserve this Tongue
03-13-2011 22:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Oo-H454M-oO

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

Item upgraded Good Skirt of the Rogue (+5) -> Perfect Skirt of the Rogue !

Big Grin 30% Chance! Wink
03-14-2011 00:53 Oo-H454M-oO is offline Search for Posts by Oo-H454M-oO Add Oo-H454M-oO to your Buddy List
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Oo-H454M-oO
Item upgraded Good Skirt of the Rogue (+5) -> Perfect Skirt of the Rogue !

Big Grin 30% Chance! Wink

I once fluked a G+3 Cape to Perfect +1 Big Grin

and now ive just done this in one dirty stinking fowl swoop Big Grin

Item upgraded Runic Cape (+5) -> Good Runic Cape !
Item upgraded Good Runic Cape -> Good Runic Cape (+1)
Item upgraded Good Runic Cape (+1) -> Good Runic Cape (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Runic Cape (+2) -> Good Runic Cape (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Runic Cape (+3) -> Good Runic Cape (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Runic Cape (+4) -> Good Runic Cape (+5) !

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

03-18-2011 21:40 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Warlord

Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+2) -> Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+3) -> Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+4) -> Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+5) !

Needs remerging but at least its now at G+5 Tongue

EDIT: Sorry should of re-edited previous post

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Warlord: 03-20-2011 22:02.

03-20-2011 22:02 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't trust no one of this message... there are some tricks for lucky upgrading...

i do 3/50 normal upgrades rest of them 47/50 was unsuccessful Big Grin

Warning for SPAM!

03-21-2011 15:44 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Item upgraded Good Bandanna of the Wanderer (+3) -> Good Bandanna of the Wanderer (+4) !

That's the best I've done in such a long time I've forgotten what it's like to actually advance in this game...

EDIT: The same bandanna is now at +5. All I want is a damn P+1 of shepherd. I've wasted so many stones on this and started MONTHS ago.

EDIT2: Both of my bandannas of wanderer are now at normal. The RNG owes me so much good luck. When will I get it? My current success rate is about 10%.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 03-24-2011 13:38.

03-24-2011 13:32 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

I had some good luck this morning.

Leg. Radiating mace +2 ------> G+2.

2 hours later, I make two more HS. Then get it to G+4.

After an hour of critical spamming ambushes, I break a mergestone and get it to G+5!!!!

[Please view my latest post in the screaming room for the rest of this post.]

03-29-2011 14:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

29/03/11

Item upgraded Good Vengeful Signet (+3) -> Good Vengeful Signet (+4) !

=)

From +5

After around 10ls I finally got luck i need, now for ritual and to get card/necro + diamond sigs and get them to G+4 without rituall too =)

Edit

04/04/11

Item upgraded Good Bandanna of Caution (+3) -> Good Bandanna of Caution (+4) !

Just got cheap and decided to luck =p

Edit 2

06/04/11

Item upgraded Good Diamond Signet (+3) -> Good Diamond Signet (+4) !

From +1, about 15-20bs, 5hs, 4ls

RnG wants me to have my P+1 solar finally

And heres the trick I used =P

Every upgrade good + I said 'and this should work' and it did =P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 04-06-2011 00:16.

03-29-2011 18:49 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Warlord

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well what else you gonna do with 1 ls?

Item upgraded Good Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+5) -> Perfect Quilted Shorts of the Arms Dealer !

Bang tidy! Was gonna try my G+5 Runic Cape, glad i didnt :-P

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

04-09-2011 06:03 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Foxy
Viking

Item upgraded Good Cardinal`s Signet (+3) -> Good Cardinal`s Signet (+4) !

Yay now I have the last merge piece for 2nd P+1 solar sig a ritual and 11k mana away =)

04-09-2011 10:58 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Warlord

Bang tidy

Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+4) -> Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+5) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Sharp Scythe !

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

04-12-2011 22:35 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Here is some lucky upgrading i have done the last 2 months Wink

Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+3) -> Cap of Precognition (+4)
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+4) -> Cap of Precognition (+5)
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+5) -> Good Cap of Precognition
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition -> Good Cap of Precognition (+1)
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+1) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+2)
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+2) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+3)
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+3) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+4)

Shorts of the Shepherd (+3) -> Shorts of the Shepherd (+4)
Shorts of the Shepherd (+4) -> Shorts of the Shepherd (+5)
Shorts of the Shepherd (+5) -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd
Good Shorts of the Shepherd -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+1)
Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+1) -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+2)
Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+2) -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+3)

Legendary Beretta (+3) -> Legendary Beretta (+4)
Legendary Beretta (+4) -> Legendary Beretta (+5)
Legendary Beretta (+5) -> Legendary Good Beretta

Total result:

Cap of Precognition (+3) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+4) (Not a single failed) Big Grin
Shorts of the Shepherd (+3) -> Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+3) (Not a single failed) Big Grin
Legendary Beretta (+3) -> Legendary Good Beretta (Not a single failed) Big Grin

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-13-2011 18:20 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Item upgraded Good Bandanna of Caution (+1) -> Good Bandanna of Caution (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Bandanna of Caution (+2) -> Good Bandanna of Caution (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Bandanna of Caution (+3) -> Good Bandanna of Caution (+4) !

I'm potentially one HS from my P+1 bandanna. However. I know the RNG is a pain... I'm too scared to do the last one.

EDIT: Item Good Bandanna of Caution (+4) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3). Should have left it :'(

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 04-20-2011 09:34.

04-20-2011 09:31 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

I've upgraded both titanium braces of auth to G+5 without ritual, so why not to try for Perfect ?

first went down to G, but second:

Item upgraded Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Authority !

yeah :}

that was few days ago....

yesterday, second brace upgraded from G to G+3 without ritual, then ritual for G+4 and only 3ls left. hmmmmm, not enough for ritual, soooo again lets tryout my luck with upgrading

Item upgraded Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+4) -> Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+5) !

And today, only 2ls left, 30% chance for perfect, so lets try ^^

Item upgraded Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Authority !

second one on perfect Big Grin

Good Titanium Amulet of Authority (+5) UNEQUIP
Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Authority UNEQUIP
Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Authority UNEQUIP

now i only need 90lvl to upgrade amulet to perfect ^^

atm 120 char from only jewels Wink

04-21-2011 10:37 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Item upgraded Good Diamond Tie (+3) -> Good Diamond Tie (+4) !

from +5

=)

04-22-2011 18:17 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Item upgraded Good Headband of Precognition (+0) -> Good Headband of Precognition (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Headband of Precognition (+1) -> Good Headband of Precognition (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Headband of Precognition (+2) -> Good Headband of Precognition (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Headband of Precognition (+3) -> Good Headband of Precognition (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Headband of Precognition (+4) -> Good Headband of Precognition (+5) !

yahhhh
04-28-2011 05:46 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Item upgraded Good Bandanna of the Shepherd (+4) -> Good Bandanna of the Shepherd (+5) !

From +2 to G+5 =O =D

Sorry about the above post, didn't realise my bro had logged in on this laptop -_-'

EDIT: Item Good Bandanna of the Shepherd (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 5). Crying

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 05-01-2011 11:46.

05-01-2011 11:44 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH