Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 39 40 [41] 42 43 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
obligatory scream.

I hate people who hide behind high defence / charisma set-ups.

Cowards, all of you.

So you hate BK's who kinda have to have high def thanks to tat req's or are you referring to all the other "cowards" out there? Tongue

My ARRRGGHHH moment is that once again I have no stones and I want to upgrade gear. I am also adding an extra ARRRGGGHHH for waiting over a year and still not being able to get my hands on the weapon merge piece I need.

03-28-2011 00:51 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn Student Finance! I get a letter detailing my student loans. All is fine and dandy until I realise that my 'Maintenance Allowance' (e.g. the money I live on whilst at University) is set at a maximum of £4988.00 for the year. You think, thats a lot of live on comfortably for a year. Wrong. My University Accomodations letter stipulated that I will have to pay £4450.00 a year to live in residential halls at the University. That leaves me with £538 to live on. For a year. That's £1.47 a day to pay for food, cleaning, books, transport. What's worse is that the Student Finance application won't let me input my bank account details so where is says "Sort Code", "Account Number" etc it just has a space and no box for me to put the information. Despite this, a flashing box pops up every now and again to remind me that if I don't give them bank details, I'll receive no money. My parents can't help finance me, I'm not eligable for bursaries and the grants company doesn't acknowledge my bank account's existance so I'm well and truly buggered.

EDIT: I have finally found out how to update my bank account details without the help of anyone because the damn phone hotline was packed, and the email server was down for maintenance. I want to use so many expletives right now.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 03-28-2011 14:13.

03-28-2011 13:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

[continued from Lucky upgrading thread.......]

So I try from G+5 to Perfect..................FAILED! :'(

All I have is a good radiating mace with no stones left Frown

03-29-2011 14:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

This game is getting worse 17 BS to get from +1 to +5 Frown

Edit : And 18 BS to get My ruby tie from +1 to +5 Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 03-29-2011 19:24.

03-29-2011 19:18 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

wat the freakin crack do i pay an internet connection....to just randomly get cut off a few hours here and there...

missed two expos...one on necro and under
and a couple of auctions...

frickerrredd off...

expos r the most exciting part of the game and my connection conventiently just gets 'interrupted' :S

ooo-i forgot to mention.....
does any1 think this may have to do with me moving house and changing my ISP???

go suck my monkey balls.......the future is not so bright with orange
03-30-2011 02:04 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
does any1 think this may have to do with me moving house and changing my ISP???

go suck my monkey balls.......the future is not so bright with orange

The future has and always will be gloomy if you're with Orange. Talk Talk suits me fine Smile

Ontopic: ARGH! It burns when I pee! And I've needed to for a while now! >.< Doctors appointment in the morning for me and a day off work.

The last part may sound like a good thing, but its not, I'm doing work experience at Tesco and I can't really afford to have a day off. Frown

EDIT: Today, the RNG has been teasing me. Twice I got my Radiating mace to G+4, as you can guess they failed twice trying to get to G+5......and I've sold a lot of good items for those HS which have devoured by the well of souls.....

EDIT2: DON'T DOWNLOAD FIREFOX 4!!!!! Its changed the entire layout and its really annoying to use!!!

03-30-2011 03:06 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Sick and friggin TIRED of getting STUPID warnings for GARBAGE that don't merit warnings.
I'm honestly considering boycotting this game and taking my money elsewhere SOLELY based on moderators hard-ons for dishing out warnings.
You power hungry, self absorbed, egotistical, arrogant, walking superiority complexes.
*phew, I feel better now*
Remember, Hubris was one of the worst titles a person could be labeled with in Rome.
Also I don't dislike any single one of you just the stupid system your most likely forced to follow.
I can only imagine how many users have quit because of your Imperialistic rules.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-01-2011 02:19 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

@unholy Emperor Who the hell uses firefox?

Anyway, im seriously considering throwing my laptop at a wall if it continues to spit in my face...

Open more than 2 windows and it has a seizure... god.

04-01-2011 02:29 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
Sick and friggin TIRED of getting STUPID warnings for GARBAGE that don't merit warnings.
I'm honestly considering boycotting this game and taking my money elsewhere SOLELY based on moderators hard-ons for dishing out warnings.
You power hungry, self absorbed, egotistical, arrogant, walking superiority complexes.

You break a rule, you get warned. If you don't like getting warnings, don't break the rules. It's simple.

@OTNC I use it, and so do many many others.....

Ontopic: Spent £7 on renting Bulletstorm for the week, completed it in 1 day. No one plays multiplayer and the echoes thing is boring! Horrible waste of money, really bad game. Sure theres some fun parts, humourous dialog throughout but its all so effing repetative. And the weapons are pants too.

04-01-2011 02:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
@unholy Emperor Who the hell uses firefox?

Anyway, im seriously considering throwing my laptop at a wall if it continues to spit in my face...

Open more than 2 windows and it has a seizure... god.

I use firefox across the board on my mac and windows Wink

Buy damn.. You try do something Bice for somebody and all they do is moan >.< next time is alllll miiiiiine >.< NO SHARSIES
04-01-2011 08:36 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

GOD DAMN!

Item Legendary Perfect Murderous Flail has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...

I though that today will be my lucky day, but nooooooooo :/ need to find new weapon :/

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

04-01-2011 14:27 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by zarkhir
GOD DAMN!

Item Legendary Perfect Murderous Flail has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...

I though that today will be my lucky day, but nooooooooo :/ need to find new weapon :/

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That is devastating to read.......I'd NEVER attempt that, especially not with such an awesome weapon....

Ontopic: The pills I have to take to cure this 'orrible water infection make me sick, dizzy and other things which are too embarrassing to say....

04-01-2011 14:59 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

i will never finish the 500.000 peoples task... this is impossible
when you are low in level you have people but you can't swap the Z3 when you have level you can't accumulate over 100.000 people...

04-01-2011 16:53 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

These may cancel out but I am bored out of my ming waiting on my car in the shop with my sons role as an ultra hyper zergling on stim packs. Then again I was able to have a warning removed which was a major relief as I would like to keep this accnt and really try to obey the forum rules. Course the 2 I have were due to drama over Sadistic Coyotes Invinvible Girlfriend and I wasnt the only one!

04-01-2011 17:20 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Not really a scream, more the crazy desires of a petulant child, but.....

I WANT ACT 3 NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!

NOW!!

*sulks*

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-02-2011 02:00 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Not really a scream, more the crazy desires of a petulant child, but.....

I WANT ACT 3 NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!

NOW!!

*sulks*

you beat me to it Frown

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-02-2011 03:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

you beat me to it Frown

LOL, can I also just say - ENCHANTMENT!!!!!!

woooooohoooooooooooo Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-02-2011 08:14 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

raaawr at having 6 kids running around screaming at this hour

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-02-2011 10:50 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Ahh i carnt do my strenth quest evan with carvan and lool just finaly done my task from trying to do ages ages ago

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=be14942de3

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=842ebbc7c0

04-02-2011 14:32 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I hate the well of souls it is useless all it does is destroy My items and take My stones.

8 BS and 2 LS gone and nothing to show for it Frown

04-04-2011 11:12 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

12 quests all hit the perception far journey and I have 1% on that.......so 11 times they failed...............1 managed to pass it, what did I get with 42 luck? Good cap. Good shirt. Good mace. ¬_¬

04-04-2011 23:32 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
12 quests all hit the perception far journey and I have 1% on that.......so 11 times they failed...............1 managed to pass it, what did I get with 42 luck? Good cap. Good shirt. Good mace. ¬_¬

Trade for that good shirt???

My complaint is I gotta drive 20 miles to the mall cause my wife wants a BRA and ONLY from a certain store...and I MUST comply cuz I got some for it already...

04-05-2011 00:22 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
quote:

Trade for that good shirt???

My complaint is I gotta drive 20 miles to the mall cause my wife wants a BRA and ONLY from a certain store...and I MUST comply cuz I got some for it already...

dude ill buy the mace for 1 million stones Tongue

splendor, if you already got tail for it, your screwed pretty much, shes got you now mate, your at her mercy till the score has been settled

anyways, my rant, the only time ive had stones in a month, theres nothing on auction i need GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IGN: acidic shots
04-05-2011 01:31 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

arghhh changing to 1h melee and no one as the gear to sell or are just ot wanting to make me happy

04-05-2011 01:42 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

What an effing ****take.......

0 attacks + 0 quests left.......

EDIT: I've just reached 1000 points! It only took me 2 years, 1 month to do it...... >.<

EDIT2: I've thrown 9 lifestones at getting this leg. radiating mace to good and each time it fails......

EDIT3: Forget EDIT2, I just, after breaking 2 MS and a SS got it all the way to G+5 where it will now remain.......phew! My hearts racing.......I'm glad I don't have to upgrade that thing again....

04-05-2011 01:52 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

i love hangover tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frown

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-05-2011 10:54 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

is there actually any point in spending pop on training on necro when even with 78 luck and 80% chance of passing i still fail 6/12 quests its really annoying when i could be spending pop on items instead!!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-05-2011 21:55 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

does my head in when people are on drugs and expect to pick up 28 soulstones for a p+ kilt of shepherd!!! behave you fool, its NEVER been worth that much!!!

IGN: acidic shots
04-05-2011 23:19 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
is there actually any point in spending pop on training on necro when even with 78 luck and 80% chance of passing i still fail 6/12 quests its really annoying when i could be spending pop on items instead!!

Random Number God hates us all!

This is my same complaint!
Just took 3 weeks to finish all act 2 far/medium quests...NO RHYME NOR REASON FOR IT

04-05-2011 23:55 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

does my head in when people are on drugs and expect to pick up 28 soulstones for a p+ kilt of shepherd!!! behave you fool, its NEVER been worth that much!!!

Hmmm wrooong... Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd (+1)

Mobs are almost extinct already

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-06-2011 08:28 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

FRIGGIN EARTHQUAKE!!!!
Just moved to new zone that's GARBAGE! And now theres an earthquake...2 hours for a level 6 police station?!?!
BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was my scream btw

04-07-2011 13:56 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

aaarrrg wrong button...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malle8398: 04-07-2011 19:54.

04-07-2011 19:54 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I love the irony that it was sold.

But grrr at failing expos. What a waste of honor..
04-07-2011 20:01 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I just wasted 42 bloodstones on getting a cape of DS to +3.........it's not fair! Frown

04-07-2011 20:04 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Clan: The Source

quote:
quote:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Made me lol hard :-P I knew when i was sniper before this bk id of happily spunked 25 - 30 SS on it.

Hate it when people are so cock sure of themselves

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-07-2011 20:34 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Warlord
quote:
quote:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Made me lol hard :-P I knew when i was sniper before this bk id of happily spunked 25 - 30 SS on it.

Hate it when people are so cock sure of themselves

Grindgore will enjoy the stones im sure Smile

I HATE UPGRADES.... just wasted 8ss broken down to get a kilt at +3 to....+1

F M L

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-07-2011 22:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

To the person selling the leg. broad crowbar,

One has never sold for 333, they sell for a HS-LS at most!!!! Ok there was one sold for 310 a very long time ago BUT THAT WAS AFTER A BIDDING WAR!!! It won't sell for that price no matter how many times you put it up for sale!!! Stop messing around, put it at price someone will pay and then sell it.

04-08-2011 12:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
To the person selling the leg. broad crowbar,

One has never sold for 333, they sell for a HS-LS at most!!!! Ok there was one sold for 310 a very long time ago BUT THAT WAS AFTER A BIDDING WAR!!! It won't sell for that price no matter how many times you put it up for sale!!! Stop messing around, put it at price someone will pay and then sell it.

Chill, man. D:

I hate when you equip gear just to attack one guy who has high perception, and it fails at 90%.

-_-

04-08-2011 13:01 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

OH FUDGE!!!!!!!

Was meant to upgrade my circlet of dragon scale.......but I clicked on my crown of adrenaline by accident and it failed!!!! :'(

Now my tattoos don't work (unless I use the circlet but lose all my char/rep/str/agi) gotta find some bs/hs/ls soon or else I'm scuppered! Frown

04-08-2011 13:47 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

went out drinking and now i have a puppy dog

Frown

oh well little balzy will be ready for whte drakes shortly hahaha

04-09-2011 00:33 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 39 40 [41] 42 43 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH