Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Reuirements confirmation needed please » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reuirements confirmation needed please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lord Karak

Registration Date: 03-21-2010

Reuirements confirmation needed please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all. I need to confirm if easiness will reduce the requirments of my Perfect Shorts of the Sun +1. They need 61 str to wear and at my level 65 it has dropped to 60. When I hit level 66 will it drop to needing only 59 str? If so I will do a str increase but if not I won't. Can someone please confirm this.

Thanks
05-19-2011 16:18 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
From Tutorial
Easiness bonus
Additionally, every char in the II Act with level higher than 60 gains 1% easiness for every 2 levels beyond 60, and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70.
The maximum easiness is 50%.

So, if the requirement for strength is 61, and you are 65, then you have 2% easiness.
The requirement will be lowered by 1(61/100*2=1.21 rounded down) 61-1=60
At 66, you will get another 1% of easiness. 3% easiness in total:
61/100*3= 1.86 rounded up.) 61-2=59
The strength requirement will be at 59.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-19-2011 16:37.

05-19-2011 16:34 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

again such mistake -.-

Read TUTORIAL:

quote:
Additionally, every char in the II Act with level higher than 60 gains 1% easiness for every 2 levels beyond 60, and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70.

so easiness is NOT:
60 - 1%
62 - 2%
64 - 3%
66 - 4% etc.

it is:
61 - 1%
63 - 2%
65 - 3%
67 - 4%

You will need now 67lvl for next % of easiness, than you will have got 4%.

Now you have got 3%, so:
61 * 97% = 59.17, rounded up gives 60

with 4%:
61 * 96% = 58.56, rounded up gives 59

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

05-19-2011 16:46 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Woops. I wasn't counting the first easiness bit.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-19-2011 16:56.

05-19-2011 16:53 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Lord Karak

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lord Karak

I think Zarkhir is correct. I tested the 3% on building requires and each one was exactly 3% and it rounds up. Now I though I heard that you really get 1/2% easiness for each level over 60 so would I really see 3 1/2% at 66? If so I will get my str 59 at level 66.
05-19-2011 17:28 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

there isn't such thing like 1/2% of easiness Tongue u need to wait for 67lvl to get next % Wink

paste that somewhere, so u will remember how many % per lvl:

61 - 1%
63 - 2%
65 - 3%
67 - 4%
69 - 5%
71 - 6% (cos sometimes ppl make mistake and think that 70lvl is for next % of easiness)
72 - 7%
73 - 8%

etc.

05-19-2011 17:39 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Lord Karak

I hope you are wrong but I think you are right. I hate to upgrade my str and then pray for a str bump on level 66. As we all know we never get the stat increase we plan on.

Can anyone level 62 or 64 check their items or building requirements to confirm is there is a 1/2% increase per level. Probably best to check building requirements of like 150 to be accurate since we are only looking for a 1/2% increase.
05-19-2011 17:49 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

I'm playing bw since 2007 year and i'm enough experienced in that game to be SURE that there isn't such thing like 1/2% of easiness Tongue if there would be such thing, there will be written in tutorial:

Additionally, every char in the II Act with level higher than 60 gains 1/2% easiness for every 1 level beyond 60, and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70.

Tongue

05-19-2011 18:20 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Lord Karak

Sorry to rehash this again. I was understanding when you say there are no 1/2 pt increases inbetween levels (though not happy to hear) but your last messages says that you gain a 1/2 for each level over 60. Is this just a 1/2 pt for the sake of showing how close you are to the next full point or is this 1/2 pt per over level 60 something real? My example again would be do I get to do str requirement 61 times .965 (for 3 1/2) when I hit level 66?

You wrote:

Additionally, every char in the II Act with level higher than 60 gains 1/2% easiness for every 1 level beyond 60, and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70.
05-19-2011 19:22 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by zarkhir
I'm playing bw since 2007 year and i'm enough experienced in that game to be SURE that there isn't such thing like 1/2% of easiness Tongue if there would be such thing, there will be written in tutorial:

Tongue

read last line in his furst paragraph Wink

there is no 1/2% increase in easiness ..read the tutorial..its all there

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-19-2011 20:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
pagru

Registration Date: 03-28-2011

Gonna risk a warning here

Pretty sure that there is a 1/2% easiness for every other level after 65.
I'm not speaking from experiance (I have very little) but I could swear I've seen on the boards regarding A small easiness bonus.
Sorry I cant offer direction 2 this x
05-21-2011 20:42 pagru is offline Search for Posts by pagru Add pagru to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Reuirements confirmation needed please

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH