Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Level 69 Black Knight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Level 69 Black Knight 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dark-Shadows

Registration Date: 06-20-2011

Level 69 Black Knight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am looking to trade account's with a level 60 (Or Over) ANY RACE and ANY GENDER With a Hunter tattoo. Please leave a comment or contact me by message on the board/in game (Smithy).

I am a level 69, Absorber Male player. (Player Name: Smithy) I have the Black Knight tattoo:
Heart Of Darkness (Level 4), Power Of Faith (Level 4),
Double Strike (Level 4) and Apprentice Of The Dark Side (Level 3).

My acrana is BloodMagic: Silence Of Blood, Power Obsorption and Power Of Blood.
It has 906 Hit Points (HP) and 260 Blood Points.

I am currently using a Legendary Good Scythe of the Gambler (+4)
that deal's 3× 165 - 246 Damage With these items:
Good Helmet of Protection (+1) OR Good Helmet of Adrenaline (+1)
Good Scaled Shirt of the Death Sower (+2), Good Amulet of Levitation (+3),
Good Ring of Youth (+1), Good Ring of Youth (+1), Good Shorts of the Scout (+4).

Good Helmet of Protection (+1) OR Good Helmet of Adrenaline (+1)
UNEQUIP
Good Scaled Shirt of the Death Sower (+2)
UNEQUIP
Good Amulet of Levitation (+3)
UNEQUIP
Good Ring of Youth (+1)
UNEQUIP
Good Ring of Youth (+1)
UNEQUIP
Good Shorts of the Scout (+4)
UNEQUIP
Legendary Good Scythe of the Gambler (+4)
UNEQUIP

Direct Link: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=74192

If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK.

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by Dark-Shadows: 06-24-2011 19:02.

06-20-2011 18:19 Dark-Shadows is offline Search for Posts by Dark-Shadows Add Dark-Shadows to your Buddy List
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
2. The topic title must include the name of the character and the current level.

3. The first post must include the stats of the character, tattoo levels (if any), information of the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

You need to Add what isnt there, I'l give you 2 days to do so or warning will be given.
06-23-2011 00:35 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
Dark-Shadows

Registration Date: 06-20-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dark-Shadows
RE: Level 69 Black Knight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Still looking for a level 60+ player any race/gender MUST HAVE HUNTER TATTOO to trade with.
If you are interested please contact me either by pm/comment/message in the game (Smithy)

Direct Link
(To Player Profile):
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=74192

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dark-Shadows: 06-24-2011 19:25.

06-24-2011 19:15 Dark-Shadows is offline Search for Posts by Dark-Shadows Add Dark-Shadows to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Level 69 Black Knight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH