Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » +++ Good Solar Tie +++ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page +++ Good Solar Tie +++
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

+++ Good Solar Tie +++ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Solar Tie

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +2, REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE +8, PERCEPTION +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 61 (65), APPEARANCE: 27 (29)
Value: 15 000 Lgo

MP = 10K
Auction 24h from MP

06-28-2011 21:52 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
maskedflame

Registration Date: 03-18-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mp

06-29-2011 03:59 maskedflame is offline Search for Posts by maskedflame Add maskedflame to your Buddy List
ShadowArtemius

Registration Date: 03-03-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Solar Tie

Amulet (Only for males)

MP = 12K

IGN: ShadowArtemius
06-29-2011 06:37 ShadowArtemius is offline Search for Posts by ShadowArtemius Add ShadowArtemius to your Buddy List
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna
RE: +++ Good Solar Tie +++ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tuna
Good Solar Tie

Amulet (Only for males)

MP = 10K
Auction 24h from MP

06-29-2011 11:28 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
CJswift

Registration Date: 01-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: TFB/ADX

Underworld:
IGN=CJSwift

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CJswift: 06-29-2011 13:03.

06-29-2011 13:02 CJswift is offline Search for Posts by CJswift Add CJswift to your Buddy List
blackdragon

Registration Date: 04-18-2009
Clan: seths

mp 15 k

i'm french

Sorry my english i's bad

you talk to me , talk me in french
please
06-29-2011 16:23 blackdragon is offline Search for Posts by blackdragon Add blackdragon to your Buddy List
airliebird

Registration Date: 02-10-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: scurvy dog

gd solar tie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-29-2011 16:50 airliebird is offline Search for Posts by airliebird Add airliebird to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for airliebird
blackdragon

mp 20 k

i'm french

Sorry my english i's bad

please
06-29-2011 18:13 blackdragon is offline Search for Posts by blackdragon Add blackdragon to your Buddy List
airliebird

Registration Date: 02-10-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: scurvy dog

good solar tie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-29-2011 19:01 airliebird is offline Search for Posts by airliebird Add airliebird to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for airliebird
blackdragon

i'm french

Sorry my english i's bad

please
06-29-2011 19:38 blackdragon is offline Search for Posts by blackdragon Add blackdragon to your Buddy List
blackdragon

yesssss

24h after offre

i'm french

Sorry my english i's bad

please
06-30-2011 19:43 blackdragon is offline Search for Posts by blackdragon Add blackdragon to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Pointless spam.

+1
06-30-2011 19:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » +++ Good Solar Tie +++

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH