Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I want to create a site to advertise Bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I want to create a site to advertise Bloodwars 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

Text I want to create a site to advertise Bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

asked admin for clearance to use info and pictures for this game to create a site for people to check what this site is like to gain more people to play if clearance is allowed i will put site link on here and people put Your reference link on to gain maximum members on this game any country allowed to add

(This is part of my college work)

as for all people leaving im hoping people will use this site if allowed to gain us more members

please help with this if clearance is good

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-23-2012 15:19.

04-23-2012 10:29 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not sure if I understand properly what you want to say, but all links or names of any web based browser game are prohibited.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-23-2012 11:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Deadliest-Warrior

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deadliest-Warrior
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
I am not sure if I understand properly what you want to say, but all links or names of any web based browser game are prohibited.

with permission to use info, links and pictures is allowed other wise its form of copyright policy

i know what you trying to say ive asked admin if i can use bloodwars information and pictures to create a website for people to join and have a look at and see if they like the looks of the game and get info from members of the site to show, tell or give advice on how the game is played this is my work for college we are createing a website of our choose i picked this i just hope i get clearance to use info and pics of bloodwars to persuade people to join this site gaining more members

i will be creating a back up incase i carnt use what ive asked for Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-23-2012 12:01.

04-23-2012 11:58 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Mortis I think what he is asking is to create a site using the Bloodwars pictures and things as a form of tutorial with help starting the game etc.

If a new person comes along this game looks quite intimidating so having a site to help with tattoo paths and item choice could be beneficial.

Putting the link here was so that people could see it and read it instead of trawling through the tutorial looking for information that isnt there.

It could also be used as a form of advertising.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-23-2012 12:27 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
Mortis I think what he is asking is to create a site using the Bloodwars pictures and things as a form of tutorial with help starting the game etc.

If a new person comes along this game looks quite intimidating so having a site to help with tattoo paths and item choice could be beneficial.

Putting the link here was so that people could see it and read it instead of trawling through the tutorial looking for information that isnt there.

It could also be used as a form of advertising.

thats what i was trying to say thanks para Smile

does anyone think this is a good idea

after all its for my IT course and for people that have never played bloodwars so it is a way to gain more members

and plus with all your help here can join this site and give a tutorial on which character is best for which tattoo style

E.G my view 1H and 2H guns Character CO
2H gun tattoo path - the sniper
1H (i would say) The Gunman

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-23-2012 12:38.

04-23-2012 12:30 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

as far as i see, any free advertisment for bloodwars, with someone willing to work on it for free, cant be a bad thing

04-23-2012 12:38 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
as far as i see, any free advertisment for bloodwars, with someone willing to work on it for free, cant be a bad thing

so you think its a good idea

i will be checking this site if i can make it daily keeping an eye on all members and people joining bloodwars

rate it bad or good

the more members that give reviews on this will give me alot of help

thanks peps

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-23-2012 12:44.

04-23-2012 12:40 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

UP

anymore reviews please just say what you think i want to know all your views on this topic Smile

Rate or comment i would love to hear from you all

(changed the name of topic to more suitable name)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-23-2012 15:17.

04-23-2012 15:02 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

To think you was a clan leader for me , Now making a site is remarkable Wink ...

Personally I believe this is a good idea as it will enhance BW to be greater and hopefully more clans Wink

Thumbs up from me mate ;-)

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
04-23-2012 17:04 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Pingu
To think you was a clan leader for me , Now making a site is remarkable Wink ...

Personally I believe this is a good idea as it will enhance BW to be greater and hopefully more clans Wink

Thumbs up from me mate ;-)

thanks pingu im hopeing it will be cleared by admins so i can do this it will help BW soo much

and for the clan thing i may bring it back it this all works out Tongue

04-23-2012 17:08 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

UPPPPPP

if im allowed to make this site i will try update every day and make changes add more things in every 2 weeks/month
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is want im thinking might happen yet see what people say about it
ohh and to increase the players joining if a new member decides to stay on this game for half a year i will promote them with a Premium account (if they haven't got one already that is) - with this bit will encourage people to play i hope

I will grant free Premium accounts when i can to people who help out Tongue (you dont have to if you dont want to this will be my first time making a full website)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited 10 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-24-2012 09:31.

04-23-2012 23:33 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Szeszej is now waiting on a message to come back from sushi-maker so im now crossing those fingers of mine

quote:
1)[...] If you want to add something to your post do NOT make another post but use the EDIT option.
Short and Practical Forum Regulations
So +1 for multipost.
Mikel

sorry totally forgot

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-24-2012 22:49.

04-24-2012 21:57 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

closed on request of OP

04-26-2012 22:51 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I want to create a site to advertise Bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH