Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » looking for an account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page looking for an account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dale

Registration Date: 05-08-2012

looking for an account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am looking for an account that around lvl 40 area if anyone has one Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dale: 03-12-2013 15:34.

02-22-2013 11:31 dale is offline Search for Posts by dale Add dale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dale
dale

Thread Starter Thread Started by dale
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up still looking
03-01-2013 09:36 dale is offline Search for Posts by dale Add dale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dale
dale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will take a lvl 60 account for my lvl 73 account
03-04-2013 17:05 dale is offline Search for Posts by dale Add dale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dale
dale

Shocked can a mod close this plz has i got an account now many thanks
03-21-2013 11:20 dale is offline Search for Posts by dale Add dale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dale
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » looking for an account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH