Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » when you going to start taking this underworld server a bit more serious? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page when you going to start taking this underworld server a bit more serious? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

when you going to start taking this underworld server a bit more serious? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: sparxs

Problem description: you devs

where to start?

first lets start with the 3 events a month, this was pointed out last month but you guys wanted to wait another month to see if this would change
i dont get why you took so long to sort it

then to top it off the event finishes 1 hour earlier then it should of tonight.. has im writing this it came back 25mins later..
why is that? when its still running on nerco?
was this because of the day time saving ?

is it because our server is small it just gets pushed aside and think yeah we sort it later ?...

it seems there are lot of problems on this server?
is it because of the language barrier sometimes?
sometimes a bit of explaining would be great!

i honestly wont be renewing my Premium anymore, why should we be paying for a game when changes here or to sort problems takes ages!

rant over

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 10-31-2013 23:35.

10-31-2013 23:30 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree Sparxs, it's bloody stupid. I think they're waiting til they have a set number of people still remaining before they pull the plug on the whole server.

I just attacked Banksy and got this result: http://prntscr.com/2135hy A 30% fail BECAUSE the event ended early. (but has since come back on, though it's too late for me and my attacks.)

10-31-2013 23:49 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is probably a problem with daylight saving time, we'll see.

11-03-2013 18:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Hi, it was a bug with event timelines interpreter. We've fixed this 25 minutes later. The problem existed on mostly all servers (as well as previous problem with 3 events/month), so please don't take it so personaly. Focusing on development of this game, sometimes we make mistakes.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-04-2013 09:50 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs

i understand mistakes are going to be made, but some answers or reasons wouldnt go a miss
instead of us having to ask all the time
11-04-2013 13:43 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » when you going to start taking this underworld server a bit more serious?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH