Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 14 - 15
Effects: Hit +9, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +19, REPUTATION +14, HIT PTS +24 %, AGILITY +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 55, STRENGTH: 47, AGILITY: 73, INTELLIGENCE: 15, KNOWLEDGE: 15
Selling price: 22 625 Lgo
Value: Nanites 318, Mana 758

i could merge this but i want to know what its worth 1st to see if its worth merging

(DarkOne i know you'd like this Tongue )

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by deathstar: 07-07-2008 13:02.

02-03-2008 17:44 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

both around MS

Tie of Easiness probably more, not sure about that

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
02-03-2008 17:57 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tie of wisdom ls, ms if your lucky.
tie of easiness... could go for a lot, last one went for ls but was sold 6 months ago, so im guessing this one could go for a ss its good for higher lvs
02-03-2008 17:58 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Warning for multithread...

Other threads closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-03-2008 18:11 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
deathstar

Thread Starter Thread Started by deathstar

bump

04-01-2008 14:24 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

SS+

04-01-2008 14:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
deathstar

hmm SS sounds fair i'd have hoped a little more, seen as just good went for SS it could go for more, we'll have to w8 and see what happens if i change back to gunner if this new patch comes lol

04-01-2008 14:40 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

id say closer to 1500bs mark, tried upgrading mine to no avail

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-01-2008 15:08 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
deathstar

lol i upgraded mine from good to good+4 with no downgrades luck was clearly on my side...

ya think i shud risk getting to good+5 when i get to lvl 52 for that extra 2 agility ???

04-01-2008 15:15 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No, If you do use Ritual of Blood Wink

04-01-2008 15:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
deathstar

hmm i may do ritual of blood but my luck without it has been good until now ive only used 4hs getting it from good to good +4 soo ill have to w8 and see how im feeling on the day i turn lvl 52 Tongue

04-01-2008 15:48 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

easily a few SS probably more Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 04-01-2008 15:55.

04-01-2008 15:54 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
No, If you do use Ritual of Blood Wink

For Good+5 you can't use Ritual of Blood.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-01-2008 18:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No, It is already on Good +4 so you can use it to upgrade to G +5, but he doesn't plan to upgrade them to perfect...

04-01-2008 20:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
deathstar

no i dont plan to upgrade them to perfect i wont be able to use my tatto's then pants max on lvl 5 is 15 and the stats for perfect shorts is this.... soo i wont be going all the way Tongue

Perfect Elvish Shorts CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 20
Effects: AGILITY +37, defence +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 58, STRENGTH: 66
Selling price: 46 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 479, Mana 1677

04-01-2008 23:26 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
deathstar

bump new item to eval

Good Antique Dagger

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by deathstar: 06-29-2008 18:57.

04-09-2008 17:14 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

1. LS/MS
2. LS/MS

04-09-2008 17:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
deathstar

bump

05-24-2008 14:42 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
deathstar

up

06-29-2008 18:54 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

Good Cap of Adrenaline (+3) LS

Good Elvish Cape SS+

Good Tie of Accuracy SS+

Titanium Ring (+4) SS+

Signet of Youth (+5) SS+

Good Elvish Shorts (+4) MS

Knife of Emperor (+5) SS

Good Light Knife of Hitting (+1) SS

Remember The Name...

06-29-2008 19:15 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
deathstar

cheers Smile but i think elvish shorts are worth more than ms i think 2ss + but ill have to w8 for more eval's Big Grin

06-29-2008 19:36 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
deathstar

bump

06-30-2008 00:09 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

RE: Full evaluation :D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good cap of adrenaline - 1 ss 1 ms
Good elvish cape - 1 ss 1 ms
Good tie of accuracy - ss+
Titanium ring - few ls
Signet of youth - ms possibly a ss+ depends on buyer
Good elvish shorts - ss+ again depends on buyer
Knife of emperor - 1ss 1ms
Good light knife of hitting - 1ss 1ms

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 06-30-2008 02:36.

06-30-2008 02:34 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
deathstar

Bump

07-07-2008 13:03 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1)
NICE Big Grin thats more than a LS, MS maybe, nice for merges Wink

Remember The Name...

07-07-2008 14:44 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
deathstar

its what i need to merge to get it though it cost a fair bit

Item 1 Good Light Knife of Hitting (+1)
Remove
Item 2 Good Cruel Knife of Agility
Remove
Effect of merging Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1)

07-07-2008 15:48 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Item 1 Good Light Knife of Hitting (+1)
Remove
Item 2 Good Cruel Knife of Agility
Remove
Effect of merging Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1)

if your planning to sell Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1), you will get less stones than you do on Good Light Knife of Hitting (+1) and Good Cruel Knife of Agility

keep them don't sell them Wink

Remember The Name...

07-07-2008 15:51 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
deathstar

thats what i was asking what id get for Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1) if id get some stones i may have merged but if not then i wont

07-07-2008 16:09 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

looks nice but i think i could merge it myself Wink anyway MS + LS i consider a fair price for it ( could merge friendly knife of valour btw Big Grin )

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
07-07-2008 16:17 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Good Friendly Knife of Courage (+1)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH