Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » clan armory requirements » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page clan armory requirements
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

clan armory requirements Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why on a server like underworld do we need 15 players with item lvl 25, new clans cant get anywhere like this level and so fold and die too fast, only the top 10 clans are full of players, the rest of the server is dead, are you killing it on purpose ? why not stagger it, everything in the clan build is staggered, so why not the ca, why not 5 players = 10 items 10 players = 20 items 15 members = 30 items, here is to the death of another mid lvl clan with good intentions.

if i posted in the wrong place put more effort into banning or warning me that fixing the game than making it accessible to the new players joining this roundabout of failure

12-17-2013 20:26 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
RE: clan armory requirements Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

also when we need 4, 5, 6 million lgo to build anything of use is 30k lgo really a max hit lvl

12-17-2013 21:14 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'll think about it when the arenas patch is complete

12-18-2013 22:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a good question to ask, rather I consider the max clan member limit per clan is too high for this server where possibly 5k players hardly get online per week (pardon me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we have active players higher than that), may be cutting down the max member/clan to 20/25 and rearranging the clan rules accordingly could make the game more interesting. I hope the moderators will be kind enough to think over that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by souvik: 01-16-2014 20:01.

01-16-2014 20:01 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » clan armory requirements

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH