Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New type of currency » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New type of currency
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

New type of currency Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A lot of players are now stockpiling stones, some in the excess of 2000 of each type, this is mainly because there aren't many items available to buy.

My proposal is to reward the players who merge items either found or bought from the auctions that then sell to earn stones. And I suggest Merge Points; the amount gained would be a percentage of the stones won from that item.
The player can then spend those points in a special shop to buy merge items for themselves only. Which would work best if randomly generated daily with maybe a special offer at a random hour of the day. They would not be able to add to clan armoury or sell in the auction house unless they merge it with something else.

This would help out a lot of players who are faced with saving for years to afford suffixed jewellery sets. It's not a fun prospect to the game to be thinking at some point I'll have my current set up fully upgraded and I'll have not spend anything for at least 12 months to just afford one piece to a merge IF I'm lucky.

But some people do have the time to merge what others don't have the time to do. It's how I'm on 600ss right now, buying pieces to make a Deadly kilt of the Shepherd, purely to sell because I don't find many valuable items myself and it would be nice to be rewarded for it other than with stones that so many other people have ten times of.

05-03-2017 01:28 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: New type of currency Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or just create random auctions this will suck away stones solving both lack of item problems and stone problems.

Without any extreme patching, so should be quick and easy to implement

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kraftie: 05-05-2017 16:03.

05-05-2017 16:02 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: New type of currency Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well if they create random items same way as found in quests
or the treasure chests etc

we can expect to see market flooded with good club + 1's

so i doubt that would help much Tongue

tbh i say the coding involved in what your asking far-cough is not something the devs would consider for now

they are more interested in the mobile app and id reckon all resources are tied to that

they would have to have some sort of identifier to mark every item created through merge which might involve re-coding the current workflow for merges which is something i doubt their willing to do

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 05-05-2017 16:08.

05-05-2017 16:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the problem is in changes to stone ratio... they just need to keep what it was, and just add mana for decreasing the lvl of stones.

05-05-2017 16:12 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New type of currency

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH