Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » C.O.D.4 for ps3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C.O.D.4 for ps3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

C.O.D.4 for ps3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if any 1 has call of duty 4 for ps3 and wants to add me message me ingame or on here with your psn names and we can have a go at it

or just add me either way im good with it Big Grin

psn name
m4th3w_08

write to me if you have added me soo i know who you are Big Grin

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
07-15-2008 00:25 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

RE: C.O.D.4 for ps3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have that game and i also have a ps3 so i shall ad you then woop your ass at it Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

07-19-2008 20:15 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont have cod, but i have resistence???

07-19-2008 20:28 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you have any other games?

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

07-20-2008 13:14 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Guitar Hero 3
Grand Theft Auto 4

Offline games

07-20-2008 13:27 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » C.O.D.4 for ps3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH