Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 14 Votes - Average Rating: 5.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Guns 2h - +1attack, dmg +20%
Guns 1h - chance to hit *1,35, dmg +30%
Melee 1h - critical strike +10%, dodge +5%
Melee 2h - critical strike +25%, chance to hit *1,25
Ranged - critical strike chance *5

I'm just looking through these and relising how powerful they are... I mean look at 2H guns... a sniper with another few attacks against expos...

The Chance to hit will be nice for 1H guns

But it's melee yet again:

Extra 1H critical... extra 20% (ten per weapon) AND a 10% dodge (5 per weapon) that's evil

2H melee now will have more chance to hit than 1H because of it's boost...

Ranged... I think thats rather poor actually... surely they shouldve gotten a hit multiplier too... against expo mobs it'd be useful...

Sorry I think that this is imbalancing further... I'm still annoyed about the power of searing blood... I got hyped about extra expo arcana... only to find that the cultist got better anyway

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 02:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2h melee users have less agility than 1h melee, so their chance to hit won't be higher.

Yes, 1h melee will be even more powerfull than it is now, a bit unfair I think, but I don't really know the disadvantages of being a 1h melee player.

Soon, normal sniper rifles will be useless because they just wont do the damage necessary. The extra attack will sort this out.

Ranged is even more difficult to balance out, because you have to consider the ambushes and sieges. We all know they are useless in expos. If they had a massive +to hit they would get overpowered in sieges.

To the arcanas, the searing blood is indeed nicer than the absorbers lucky criticals.

09-05-2008 02:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
2h melee users have less agility than 1h melee, so their chance to hit won't be higher.

Add the black knights massive + to hit tattoo Diablo...

quote:
Ranged is even more difficult to balance out, because you have to consider the ambushes and sieges. We all know they are useless in expos. If they had a massive +to hit they would get overpowered in sieges

I know... but it really needs a way of being more powerful in expos... I mean H.Xbow of Long range is the ranged equivalent of sniper... but it cant hiut an expo mob easily... maybe a +Hit boost in only xpos

quote:
To the arcanas, the searing blood is indeed nicer than the absorbers lucky criticals.

Which is rather unfair because the Absorber Arcana is ONLY for expos, and is weaker... I would change to cultist just to be able to use that...

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 02:51 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

power of legendary two-hand weapon
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=5ce7d59721
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=50a3deefef
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=5294c62ab6

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 09-05-2008 07:59.

09-05-2008 07:59 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

cesarz

translate please

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-05-2008 11:46 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

In the first link assrid is fighting with a Legendary Good Mace (+1) against Good Antique Dagger of Agility (+1) and Cruel Dagger of Suicide (+5).

In the second link he's using a Legendary Good Katana adainst two Good Light Thunderfists of Hitting (+2).

In the third link he's using a Legendary Good Serrated Two-handed axe (+2) against a Good Antique Rapier of Hitting (+1) and Good Murderous Dagger of Precision (+2)

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-05-2008 12:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
blackcat
Triple Ace

so basically these legendary items are going to be a fourse to be reackoned with then

09-05-2008 12:15 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

It will be a perfect weapon for black knights. Look at the agility in those links, 135 vs 196, 140 vs 208, 156 vs 233 and he still hits very often Wink

09-05-2008 12:22 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
blackcat
Triple Ace

so they must give a super chance to hit then or something like that is it

09-05-2008 12:28 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

how do they get their agility so high 8|

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-05-2008 12:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

what legend item was that.. as in legendery two handed XXX of xxx i tried to translate it but i still cant understnad it???

edit: sry i take it back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-05-2008 14:31.

09-05-2008 13:05 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo

Evangelion translated it a few posts higher.

09-05-2008 13:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by UG3

They have many points higher than the majority of us in this server and i'm not sure but it's likely it's Player-to-Player trading although, I can't say for sure because i've only ever played R1.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-05-2008 15:59 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

They have many points higher than the majority of us in this server and i'm not sure but it's likely it's Player-to-Player trading although, I can't say for sure because i've only ever played R1.

It's the same ruleset as UK, player-to-player trading has no weaponry with (+2) or such as there are no stones or well of souls, only normal, good and perfect as far as I am aware. Also you won't likely reach such Agi on such a ruleset server (not impossible but well dreamlike).
09-05-2008 16:55 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

not sure about this player to player tradeing, but i cant imagine playing without well of souls Shocked
anyways i do belive that CEZ plays on a "normal" sever and the polish servers are older and bigger than ours (the reason why they aint ignored) so there auctions are much bigger than ours and items are sold at higher levels and some times in mass I.G

Good Elvish Cape (+5)
Armour
Defence: -1
Effects: APPEARANCE +17, AGILITY +35, TOUGHNESS +17, chance for critical hit +24%, Defence -9

but was sold for 7 SS :S

Perfect Murderous Mace
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 66 - 95
Effects: Chance to hit -34, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +31, chance for critical hit +40 %, weapon damage +18

sold for 2 SS and 3 MS

give it a few years and people on this server will have items that high and have agility that high... well a few already have, but there will be many more, maybe even as many as the polish have now Wink if this patch isnt crud and half the players quit anyways Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-05-2008 17:16.

09-05-2008 17:14 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Deathmaker

Registration Date: 08-11-2008
Clan: BATS

what the hell you have that Weapon god dam

09-05-2008 20:45 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
Knightroad
Viking

Wink not at perfect thou... with my luck and how much this game seems to love knocking down again and again il fail at good (+5) to perfect and never get it close to there again Frown why do you hate me so much Crying Crying Crying

09-05-2008 20:57 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

at least u haven't just wasted 5 ls's and i don't know how many hs's and bs's to have ur bracelet of wisdom still at +5 Crying

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
09-05-2008 21:38 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

only 5 LS's? Frown i have wasted triple that just getting my tux to good Crying the game hates us all Crying 50% chance my a!% Crying

09-05-2008 21:41 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

hey CEZ or who ever playes in the polish version does anyone have any report about someone using a legend sniper? i dun care about melee they are crazy as it is how worse can it get..

if u have the report on legend snier then can u post it here or PM me cheers

09-05-2008 22:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

about diablos talking that 2h meele with legendary will have any problems with hitting.
Lets count a 2h meele users with 45 base agility and overall agility of 170 with a legendary weapon and tatoo lvl4.

45 agi = 135 hit * 1,35 [bonus from legendary] = 182,25
125 [agi from stuff] *3 = 375
+60 to hit [from tatoo]

so we got 617,25 +to hit meaning he can hit targets up to 205 agility. If we take that our BK is a cultics with his arcanas, i bet he will be able to hit targets up to 250 agi on sieges/expos or a cursed one with elastic set...overwhelming power ;f
09-05-2008 22:38 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Question:

On 1H guns is the chance to hit multiplied PER WEAPON... since if you have 2 legendary 1H guns then do you get both bonuses to hit AND are they compound

If so then iam happy to stay absorber I think... after all that'd be HUGE bonus

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 23:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

nope. The bonus is applied just on the weapon. Dont stack .
09-05-2008 23:31 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

SO each weapon gets a bonus to hit not the overall character?

That still leaves perception lower damn! May help batter snipers though

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 23:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
hey CEZ or who ever playes in the polish version does anyone have any report about someone using a legend sniper? i dun care about melee they are crazy as it is how worse can it get..

if u have the report on legend snier then can u post it here or PM me cheers

dont know about reports... but here are the stats for it at +5 Smile il have a look for attack reports for you -.- wish i could read polish :S

Legendarny Karabin snajperski (+5)
BroD palna dwurczna
Obra|enia: 66 - 68
Cechy: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOZ +10, ZWINNOZ -7, ilo[ ataków na rund: 2, szansa trafienia krytycznego +70 %, ignoruje 100 % obrony przeciwnika, caBkowite obra|enia broni +20 %
Wymagania: POZIOM: 33, SIAA: 23, ZWINNOZ: 36, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOZ: 37, INTELIGENCJA: 32, WIEDZA: 34, Posta musi by w akcie: 2
Cena sprzeda|y: 18 450 PLN

and raxis you get boneses from each wep same as you do with normal weps, they dont change thou, is same from normal to perfect +5 :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-05-2008 23:33.

09-05-2008 23:33 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Shame I was hoping that the multiplication would be compound... applying to the character :S mainly because at the moment tis 1 therefore 1x1 compounded is still one if you get what I mean... I was hoping the bonuses multiplied together to ccreate the UBER GUNNER

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 23:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

lol, dream on Tongue you only need 1 anyways Wink just use a XXX of conqueror and you'll totally own Wink aslong as the person you fighting dont have a ledgendary gun :S lol

09-05-2008 23:42 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

2 would be better... I owuld guess the hit chance is per weapon... so two legendary uzis... 30% more damage too... AND 30% less requirements I deffo want 2 uzis

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 23:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

you will have to beat and out bid diablo and V13_eve_of_SoS Wink unless you have done the difficult quests and are level 50 then you can get for free Wink kinda... lol

09-05-2008 23:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

OJ i know that Knightroad... BUT I still want them... wouldn't it be nice Big Grin

Oooh ALice Cooper is on tele may have to go

Back on topic:

The more I think about it, the more I like the patch, because it will enable 1H gunners to hit more expo monsters with greater ease AND will allow snipers to deal the damage easier with a more powerful gun

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 23:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Legendarny Karabin snajperski (+5)
BroD palna dwurczna
Obra|enia: 66 - 68
Cechy: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOZ +10, ZWINNOZ -7, ilo[ ataków na rund: 2, szansa trafienia krytycznego +70 %, ignoruje 100 % obrony przeciwnika, caBkowite obra|enia broni +20 %
Wymagania: POZIOM: 33, SIAA: 23, ZWINNOZ: 36, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOZ: 37, INTELIGENCJA: 32, WIEDZA: 34, Posta musi by w akcie: 2
Cena sprzeda|y: 18 450 PLN

I don't read Polish either but it is easy to translate if you have an account on a PL server.

Legendary Sniper Rifle (+5)
2 Handed Gun
Damage: 66 - 68
Effects: Perception +10, Agility -7, Number of attacks per round: 2, Chance for Critical hit +70%, Ignores 100% of opponents defence, Damage +20%
Requirements: Level: 33, Strength: 23, Agility: 36, Perception: 37, Intelligence: 32, Knowledge: 34, Must be in Act: 2
Selling Price: 18450 PLN (Lgo for us)

09-06-2008 11:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Nice, i'll look out for one of those to go expoing with Tongue When I get level50 that is lol..

quote:

09-06-2008 11:12 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

On polish server it was sold for 12 soulstones Tongue

09-06-2008 11:51 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

was it? F*** that Shocked ... well there are alot more gunners on polish server at higher points... so guess thats what its worth, i would think like 4 soulstones on this server unless azz wants 1 Wink lol...

EDIT: prof there prices are wayyyyyy higher than ours :S

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolot0.png

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-06-2008 12:05.

09-06-2008 11:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

WOT NICE THE SNIPER LOOKS GREAT.. SHOULD COME IN HANDY Wink

10SS BLOODY HELL HOW M I MEANT TO GET THAT :/ I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO ASK SOME TO LEND ME SOME HUMM.... anyone? Tongue

anddoes anyone know when will the test for the new update finish?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-06-2008 13:47.

09-06-2008 12:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

the requirements on the legendary sniper is really easy i can barely wield a sniper on + 5 and wear that one easy
09-07-2008 14:53 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
was it? F*** that Shocked ... well there are alot more gunners on polish server at higher points... so guess thats what its worth, i would think like 4 soulstones on this server unless azz wants 1 Wink lol...

EDIT: prof there prices are wayyyyyy higher than ours :S

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolot0.png

Lol anybody wanna buy mine for that when i've upgraded it Tongue P

And legendary items = -20% requirements so take 20% off and you can find the requirements of legendary items by looking at them without the legendary prefix.

quote:

09-07-2008 15:16 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo

Ehm, was the patch not meant to be implemented today?

09-15-2008 12:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

were does it say that diablo?
09-15-2008 12:41 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
I can confirm this news and I'd like to add that the texts available for now are 100% translatated so when the tests finish you'll get 1.1 patch at the same time Smile

they prolly making us wait while they translate the next lot of patches to add to the ones we have been waiting for :/
so in reality we will never get update as they will always be adding more to it Frown

09-15-2008 12:46 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH