Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dylis

Registration Date: 02-05-2009

Offensive message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

friend of mine recieved this message from king154

his ID: 54209

message link:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...16272431&type=2
02-05-2009 21:09 Dylis is offline Search for Posts by Dylis Add Dylis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

48h

02-06-2009 04:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shinobu-Maehara

Registration Date: 02-06-2009
Clan: Love Hina

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont get this i said **** off is that a bad word it has ***** in it
you people have to be kiding
i dont see the point

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Shinobu-Maehara: 02-06-2009 18:20.

02-06-2009 18:14 Shinobu-Maehara is offline Search for Posts by Shinobu-Maehara Add Shinobu-Maehara to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shinobu-Maehara
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

it was implied and that can be enough to cause offence to some people

02-06-2009 20:01 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Shinobu-Maehara

Registration Date: 02-06-2009
Clan: Love Hina

So Sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

alright i can see that but i was trying to help my friend they started a fight so i try to stopped it

02-06-2009 20:35 Shinobu-Maehara is offline Search for Posts by Shinobu-Maehara Add Shinobu-Maehara to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shinobu-Maehara
jarjarbinz

Registration Date: 02-11-2009

iam on strike Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

iam on strike
02-12-2009 10:40 jarjarbinz is offline Search for Posts by jarjarbinz Add jarjarbinz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH