Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page War 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The actual wording was C*** edited myself as I know peeps are itching for warnings we were at V13 because we were C_ _ _ I left to help a lower clan in a siege .... Nate was NOT dep , but still made that statement on v13 forum ..

I do believe that DR was leader & HD deputy , HD made the decision when I applied to come back to my HOME [V13] clan to refuse my application as a "higher member was due back with better stuff for CA"

I joined END & was then asked by DR to apply again as he was online & what I was doing at END, I told him why & said about the forum comments, I chose not to come back, but I have always helped members whenever possible & that does not mean only my own clan. Ask anyone

To Nate ... I felt you were unapproachable after your comments
To Helldemon there is no talking to you to find a solution to anything you resort to threats, if things dont go your way then you siege for squares not aggresive at all , especially to people that you called ALLIES ....

what does that mean to people here because from my point of view it means you dont go out of your way to screw over someone you call friend , someone you may ask help from in the future ... to me it means that you help them as much as you can. I have been told I have no idea obviously so ... My once clan "Mates" are now the enemy because one person says so & disolves an alliance because they SAY their clan members cannot be attacked back ???

In Game Name TEMPEST
04-07-2009 20:54 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Holy crap... so many people talking poo!! Hers some facts:

1. First, it needs to be said. You can’t hold allegiances in underworld to necropolis. It is nice to be friends with the same people and all, but I’ve met completely different people there and they all have my back. I don’t mean this offensively, but seriously, stop caring about this guy who u helped in underworld isn’t your friend in necropolis
You should be happy the guy you helped is taking the initative, or at the very least war it up with him in that server and have some FUN, not come here, complain like a chick, and literally destroy him!

2. WAAAR! Do u seriously know how bored people have got in this server? I don’t wana be in DARK with 6000 points and siege v13 with 11000 points... thast stupid and no fun! What I want is v13 v RISE ... full members!! That would be awesome! I want DB v BoS... but it won’t happen. I think both sides were waiting in anticipation. Either us think 'No way... are we guna beat the infamous v13' or you guys thinking 'oooh! Are we guna win being so outnumbered' ... so... whats the problem?

3. I think both sides were having fun... and i can seriusly say that i do not mind/care about BoS/v13 farming the bit out of me before the siege, in fact it is to be expected as a strategist! I soo enjoyed attacking whatever v13 members I could and checking to see if Nate or hell got through to me / thus destroyed me... was soo intense! How can anyone turn that awesomeness to such bitterness astounds me!

Think it’s obvious now, but I joined for the uber war that I expected. I also never sent any messages to v13 saying 'ha-ha' or 'Take that' as it’s stupid and childish and shows how ridiculous that person is!

Who agrees?

I’m still up for the war league... or siege league as it should be called! It would be soo cool for 4 average point clans to be setup for pure fun!!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-07-2009 20:54 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Hespera you're an easy target, and if you are available to be hit, you will be hit. there are only a certain amount of people i hit daily, and i chat to most of them and they are fine about it. If i ever get asked to slow it down i wil do so. If people are on expo's i don't attack. So don't start getting all shirty cause you get hit by V13 people. It's part of the GAME.

I ask Sez to leave me alone sometimes and he does, i don't start a hate club against the bloke or his clan. same goes for many others who attack and beat me.

IT'S A GAME!!!!
04-07-2009 20:56 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

lol, what are u on about levija, it wasnt 2 weeks, he applied to dark and wasnt accepted after being in a clan that disbanded

dark are bullies for taking their own square back?

and u sent a message earlier say that u will crush dark with all of your allies, so dont make out like u are innocent

@helldemon - he moved form bos 2 v13, it says bos on his profile
04-07-2009 20:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

Thread Starter Thread Started by Levija

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
lol, what are u on about levija, it wasnt 2 weeks, he applied to dark and wasnt accepted after being in a clan that disbanded

dark are bullies for taking their own square back?

and u sent a message earlier say that u will crush dark with all of your allies, so dont make out like u are innocent

I'm not trying to look innocent at all.

And I have decided this square is now mine, so that's all there is to it really Big Grin

I want it, and I'll have it.
04-07-2009 20:58 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Stallis
To Nate ... I felt you were unapproachable after your comments

really don't remember this at all, its not an excuse but i really dont remember it.
anyway are you not an adult? how can someone be unapproachable in a game, lmao.
04-07-2009 21:00
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

So far the only post here that has made sense is Demondude's, I suggest some people look closely at what he said.

04-07-2009 21:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nayrlien

@DD....You're talking excrement, what a player does in any server reflects what he does on another. Why have the same clans and the same people if that weren't the case. So before you start coming up with such Rubbish, have a think first.
04-07-2009 21:01 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
AudatiousTitan
Lord

And mine, obviously Wink

Yea its war, is kinda fun, just 2 much drama, why not watch eastenders?

Exhibit No1

quote:
Originally posted by Nayrlien
@DD....You're talking excrement, what a player does in any server reflects what he does on another. Why have the same clans and the same people if that weren't the case. So before you start coming up with such Rubbish, have a think first.

And use wonder why ppl are angry?
04-07-2009 21:02 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Levija

So it looks like DB has joined in the fight Smile

V13 should know that they are sieging Igor for his square. Igor is currently residing in BLP.
04-07-2009 21:03 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

quote:
Everyone has different reason for being in rise

And some ppl felt it was personal as they where being hit by numerous v13 members all the time

Clearly. There's a whole psychologist's waitingroom full of personal issues being aired here Smile

If you feel bullied by attacks perhaps you are playing the wrong game Smile You can always ask them to hold off a bit if you're low on blood, 95% of the time they will.

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
was meant to be a friendly ish war between the 2 clans..................but its now escalating into alot more than what we taught....right hell???

Really? Tongue I refused an offer to join the Uprising because it seemed like a much bigger deal to me than a truly friendly war. Surely that would involve one clan testing their strength against another, not a whole conglomerate banding together for personal reasons. I personally have no gripe with V13, they're great fun Smile I loved DemonDude's response to my refusal that they simply wanted to shake things up a little... however having read this thread, half the members seem to have had an axe to grind and decided to band together and pool their issues into one big hormonal PMT-fest Tongue

Whatever, it makes for great reading Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Levija
After careful consideration, and a three hours round table with my special malgash analysts, I declare War to every clan on this server.

LMAO, thats fantastic Big Grin KILL THEM ALL!

04-07-2009 21:04 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

titan your causing half this drama so dont say things like that Tongue

you want a war that much is obvious to us all and your exasperating the situation to try to ensure that one happens....... having said that it doesn't bother me i myself am gagging for some relief from boredom

04-07-2009 21:04 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:

It says BoS/V13 on almost all BoS and V13 members page's?
There both 2 sides of the same coin, if i remeber right v13 was set up because BoS was getting to full. i could be wrong thou.

Anyways.... roll on some bloody wars already, get some blood boiling on the forums and in game....
stop argueing like school kids ffs...

04-07-2009 21:05 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by Nayrlien
Hespera you're an easy target, and if you are available to be hit, you will be hit. there are only a certain amount of people i hit daily, and i chat to most of them and they are fine about it. If i ever get asked to slow it down i wil do so. If people are on expo's i don't attack. So don't start getting all shirty cause you get hit by V13 people. It's part of the GAME.

I ask Sez to leave me alone sometimes and he does, i don't start a hate club against the bloke or his clan. same goes for many others who attack and beat me.

IT'S A GAME!!!!

It's very rare that anyone other than v13 get to hit me. Agrisiel ir Lord Mephisto are the lucky few who get a hit in before one of you does.

Did I ask anyone to stop? No, I don't need to. If people want to waste their attacks on me by getting little experience and no blood then by all means. I never ask anyone to stop hitting me. I know it's part of the game. HIT ME BABY, I like it Wink

04-07-2009 21:06 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
titan your causing half this drama so dont say things like that Tongue

you want a war that much is obvious to us all and your exasperating the situation to try to ensure that one happens....... having said that it doesn't bother me i myself am gagging for some relief from boredom

How? what did i say lol
04-07-2009 21:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

@Stallis I never remember calling you a friend, but people who i do i look out for and to this year we have done 2 takeover seiges, 1 on Ringham which has been discussed and 1 on Raxis which was zone 4 against Dark, and i think Lysandra can support that we were messaging in good spirits throughout.

@Demondude nice post

04-07-2009 21:08 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

quote:
Originally posted by HellDemonyou and hayz seem to live for this game, and it is a game, not life

yep because we have nothing better to do with our lives because we are sad sad individuals ... obviously.

(sarcasm for the record)

quote:
Originally posted by NateDoggahh ug don't like it when his little girly get hit is that what its really about? they were never turned down they never applied either to that matter, you all left of your own free will, i never had msg's from anyone regarding leaving or staying or why or why not they were unhappy, so i say to you take your head out your own poop shooter.

I can stick up for myself just fine thanks.

We re-applied to V13 & got told there wasnt enough room when there was 4 spaces free... we also got told on the V13 / BoS forum BY YOU that we were crap along with any other under 100 pointer (those were his exact words or something along those lines & I refuse to censor them so if it warrants a warning go for it ..)

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon AS far as i was aware we were gonna have a best of 7 mock war, but guess the power went to your head a bit, plus if were the evil ones i'd hate to think what some of your members are

Not as far as I knew. There was a siege on me that got called off in the last 30 seconds, I do believe that was because you spat your dummy out HD.

On the topic about DARK, I personally have nothing against them & think Lys is a good person, I dont think the clan are bullies but if they were then they must have learnt it from you lot at V13.

There was an agreement about not getting BoS/ DB involved but as usual as soon as a bit of dust kicks up somewhere you call upon BoS for help, when you called Ermantil over we had the option of asking many DB members to come & fight on our side but we didnt & we still owned you, so pick your toys & dummys back up, put them back in your prams & wheel eachother home.
04-07-2009 21:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

lol @ hesp, I get uber pop for hitting you, thats why i do it Wink i'm sure the day will come when i don't (not for a long time though) and i'm sure you'll eventually whoop my arse and hit me once or twice a day. But Nate did have a point that most of the people around you are V13.
04-07-2009 21:09 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

@nayrlien

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
You should be happy the guy you helped is taking the initative, or at the very least war it up with him in that server and have some FUN, not come here, complain like a chick, and literally destroy him!

I did think it through. There are many clans in necro that are also in underworld, there are also a lot of clans that arnt. i picked the clan i thought looked the coolest, not the best (otherwise i woulda went to BoS as soon as i could) So i went to predators clan, left due to polish issues only, then joined g-force kus i liked their clan avatar!

Then i joined BKT kus they wanted to war it up with camarilla.. but that was seriously boring so i merced for a week or two then went home to FnV!
(and people say necro is boring, im having a blast lmao)

btw.. i dont think ive EVER asked anyone to stop attacking me. ive asked why sum1 attacked me (like the first time natedogg hit me, he was only looking for blood, but i sharted myself lmao)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-07-2009 21:15 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

As Kalessin already mentioned, and as all V13 members already knew;

It has become quite clear that this "uprising" is far from a bit of friendly bant, and more than something to keep us all entertained.

Reading through the thread, anyone who's head is not clouded can see alot of members of Rise have personal issues with V13 and have decided to jump on the bandwagon, which destroys any notion of "war for fun".

However I can assure you, this war will be nothing but fun for most participants, apart from those that cannot differentiate a role-playing game from real life and decided to take everything personally.

04-07-2009 21:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
honorus
Double Ace

There was a siege on me that got called off in the last 30 seconds, I do believe that was because you spat your dummy out HD.

i dont know where you got that information from since it was me who pulled the seige not HD.....

so pick your toys & dummys back up, put them back in your prams & wheel eachother home.

i suggest you take your own advice.... your looking like a hipocrit more and more every second by saying things like this when your reasoning for hating V13 is that they wouldn't let you into the clan. They didn't let you in big deal, no need to throw your toys out of the pram and go for a conglomerate made up of people with people with issues about V13.

once again the irony is unbelievable.....

04-07-2009 21:16 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
There was a siege on me that got called off in the last 30 seconds, I do believe that was because you spat your dummy out HD.

i dont know where you got that information from since it was me who pulled the seige not HD.....

so pick your toys & dummys back up, put them back in your prams & wheel eachother home.

i suggest you take your own advice.... your looking like a hipocrit more and more every second by saying things like this when your reasoning for hating V13 is that they wouldn't let you into the clan. They didn't let you in big deal, no need to throw your toys out of the pram and go for a conglomerate made up of people with people with issues about V13.

once again the irony is unbelievable.....

What irony, uve said that twice now lol

And originally it was supposed to be a mock war, which wasnt personal, then became a proper seige.

As ive said im in this for a laugh, not everyone in rise has a huge reason hy they joined
04-07-2009 21:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

titan how you cannot see the irony i dont know but i will spell it out for you anyway Wink

it is ironic for someone to tell someone else not to "spit their dummy out" when they themselves have quite clearly "spat their dummy out"

is that better? lol Tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

apologies for the generalisation then....... but you knew that some of the others had personal feelings/vendettas and therefore could surely have seen that this wouldn't stay a friendly war for long

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 04-07-2009 21:25.

04-07-2009 21:23 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Rumors, foul language, he-did-it-first and all this,meh, what have you become?! All of you.

Let me clarify something:
I didn't want this conflict to become a war so I told UG3 that if he keeps DB away, BoS will not interfere. And we DID NOT! Ermantil was in V13 cause BoS was full of Zone 3 players. Thank you again Ermantil, it was a favor he did for me.
One can say it was my fault V13 lost, but in my opinion it was due to the number of players on vacation.

Furthermore, BoS will help V13 in any takeover sieges that will be layed upon them. We are one clan in 2 pieces and we take the alliance seriously. In order to prevent further conflicts, we will withdraw from helping in offensive sieges that will (if any) be done by V13, as we always did in the past. They can handle them themselves.
If you want war, make some rules, otherwise I see no reason not to help our allies.

Why is everyone so annoyed at V13? What have they done to you? They have played as far as I know according to game rules, so where is the problem? Is it forbidden to take any squares in Underworld now?
In my opinion Helldemon and NateDogg are good at what they're doing.

04-07-2009 21:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i thought u meant it about the last bit Tongue

and u said it earlier, when nothing was ironic

@Diablo - Well for some ppl its to do with players, not the game Tongue I know i havnt recieved the nicest messages from v13 members, its not just them tho
04-07-2009 21:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

@ Diablo, from my persepective V13 have been kindo jerks. Square takeovers i understand etc. it is a war game afterall. However, there is no need to be mean/disrespectful/jerks about it.

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-07-2009 21:29 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

O.o IM the hypocrit?? wth ?? lol

I joined in because of the bullying towards my home clan, tbh I was laughing when I was recieving moany messages off HD & he got extremely boring sending the same stuff over again but worded differently... I was even looking forward to the siege on me to see what the outcome was.

I wasnt taking it seriously, I went there to put my clans name in Uprising it was a "theres a war I WANT to be there" thing. I got my wish & was accepted into Uprising & yes I enjoyed being there whilst others were kicking V13 about (even if I didnt do any damage before I died as I didnt have a hit >.< )

Either way, the snotty comments from HD, Nate & some others got various members cheesed off to say the least & through that V13 morphed it from something of fun into a pure "im going to kick your ass cause your seriously annoying" siege.

I am not a hypocrit, I got mentioned in this thread when I hadnt / had no intentions of - posting of course Im gonna come & say my bit, If it got on your nerves tough I really dont care.

I was getting bored on this server so amoung the other reasons went & joined in a war, I laughed at the attackers when they failed on the attacks before the siege, I went omg i got raped when I got beaten & when I got through & killed V13 I loved it & will do it again.

The bullying mentioned, yes farming / attacking is part of the game but 400 - 800 pointers against 100 - 200 pointers twice a day every day is savagely taking the mick.

Those are my reasons for joining Uprising.

Other people have other reasons but everyone who wished to join had a reason to be there fun or personal it doesnt really matter. Siege happened, V13 lost, end of. (end of that siege anyways Tongue )
04-07-2009 21:30 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Levija

Well DB is getting involved now Smile
04-07-2009 21:31 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Diablo Rumors, foul language, he-did-it-first and all this,meh, what have you become?! All of you.

Let me clarify something:
I didn't want this conflict to become a war so I told UG3 that if he keeps DB away, BoS will not interfere. And we DID NOT! Ermantil was in V13 cause BoS was full of Zone 3 players. Thank you again Ermantil, it was a favor he did for me.
One can say it was my fault V13 lost, but in my opinion it was due to the number of players on vacation.

Furthermore, BoS will help V13 in any takeover sieges that will be layed upon them. We are one clan in 2 pieces and we take the alliance seriously. In order to prevent further conflicts, we will withdraw from helping in offensive sieges that will (if any) be done by V13, as we always did in the past. They can handle them themselves.
If you want war, make some rules, otherwise I see no reason not to help our allies.

Why is everyone so annoyed at V13? What have they done to you? They have played as far as I know according to game rules, so where is the problem? Is it forbidden to take any squares in Underworld now?
In my opinion Helldemon and NateDogg are good at what they're doing.

The power that BoS will help them in sieges is enough for them to start giving it large.
HD has a pole somewhere that needs removing fast, it appears that its shared with most of V13 as they all have something snotty to say when asked about constant attacks.

quote:
it is ironic for someone to tell someone else not to "spit their dummy out" when they themselves have quite clearly "spat their dummy out"

I dont own a dummy Wink therefore its impossible for me to spit it out. I stated my opinion & stuck up for myself where I considered it neccesary. Its hardly spitting a dummy out now is it ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 04-07-2009 21:59.

04-07-2009 21:58 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

i dont think thats a pole HD has stuck somewhere, id guess its part of his clanmates.

note: refering to their ego (Y)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 04-07-2009 22:19.

04-07-2009 22:16 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

please can i have my 2p worth, hold on cat just trumped, gotta deal with that, back to the problem. !!! oh a spider ran across the floor.................oh right, war ha its a game on a pc where we bite each other, who gives that much or a fluffy bunny, oh no you killed me in 1 of your 12 attacks a day boo hoo, look at what your arguing about you blumin so and so and so an soes. i think i have friends in every clan involved, ok im not on as much as i was and dont chat as much with people, but whats the problem, they will not free squares up taken by banned players while they have a new server they want you to play instead, my siege today was against igor, igor i love you man sorry for the fight but i KNOW you know it was just a game mate, not spoken for a bit, hows things?

need to shut up or they want me to pay more than 2p

i will also add a loy of the top players involved came through cos at some point, and know my general thoughts on most game play

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 04-07-2009 22:25.

04-07-2009 22:20 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Ok enough is enough . . .

@diablo
you know where i stand on this matter

@everyone else
yes this clan was set up to prove a point
and i stand by my morale's . . . Diablo and my deal was if i made sure db did not get involved he would make sure bos stayed out of the siege . . . He did NOT say that he would not attack . . .
We could have gotten db to hit them but that was an oversight on our part . . .

just for the record . . . If and when db get involved i will remove myself from this clan and not partake in any siege's . . . I am a man of my word . . . They get involved i will have no part in it

as for my earlier rant
to those of you it offended i apologise . . . Not because i was wrong in saying it but because that kind of language has no place on a forum . . .
Yes it is a game . . . And no i dont take it that seriously but arrogance really p**s*s me off

you fought well and lost to those you called crap Wink morale of the story . . . Be careful who's toes you step on today as they may be connected to the feet you have to kiss tomorrow. . .

end of . . . Both sides stop crying

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-07-2009 22:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
Ok enough is enough . . .

@diablo
you know where i stand on this matter

@everyone else
yes this clan was set up to prove a point
and i stand by my morale's . . . Diablo and my deal was if i made sure db did not get involved he would make sure bos stayed out of the siege . . . He did NOT say that he would not attack . . .
We could have gotten db to hit them but that was an oversight on our part . . .

just for the record . . . If and when db get involved i will remove myself from this clan and not partake in any siege's . . . I am a man of my word . . . They get involved i will have no part in it

as for my earlier rant
to those of you it offended i apologise . . . Not because i was wrong in saying it but because that kind of language has no place on a forum . . .
Yes it is a game . . . And no i dont take it that seriously but arrogance really p**s*s me off

you fought well and lost to those you called crap Wink morale of the story . . . Be careful who's toes you step on today as they may be connected to the feet you have to kiss tomorrow. . .

end of . . . Both sides stop crying

I didnt know the whole story about bos and what they where or werent doin, most of the clan didnt, thats where the confusion came from
04-07-2009 22:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Levija

Well DB withdrew their take over siege on us, so I suppose they know they have too much weight in breaking some peace.

Edit :

I want to make one thing clear to everyone out there in Rise and to all the clans represented in Rise.

I will consider any actions taken by members of Rise as a representation of their home clan decisions. If you are not happy with that, you should have thought about it before you joined Rise, and had the name of your clan involved in this.

If some of BLP allies have any members in Rise, you better think twice and maybe recall them home.

This Rise business is not going to end well for the people involved in it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Levija: 04-07-2009 22:29.

04-07-2009 22:25 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

lev how can we stop this load of guff, if its a square you want take mine as an offering, then lets hear of no more guff, its not the best square but ive built it myself from scratch was empty when i got it, surely that means something

04-07-2009 22:30 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

its not the square its the principle . . . Means alot more to people . . .

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-07-2009 22:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol

Well said face eater

@levija- to be honest im a little more worried about v13 than blp :p
04-07-2009 22:33 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Lev what say you its your gripe, and why all the my brothers bigger than your brother rubbish. lets just sort it and get back to whats important...killing dragons

04-07-2009 22:34 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
lev how can we stop this load of guff, if its a square you want take mine as an offering, then lets hear of no more guff, its not the best square but ive built it myself from scratch was empty when i got it, surely that means something

Me accepting something like this would prove two things :

- I am sensible to bribery (which I am not at all)
- I'm a cold hearted bitch (which I am not)

It's extremely nice of you to make such a proposition, even if it would be just an idea that would not go through, but I can't even consider it.

This load of guff will stop ater I have taken back the square, and DARK and DeathMagick decides to NOT come after it ever again.
Read well this : DARK "and" DeathMagick.

That means after I take it, if DARK gets tired of this and decides to not support DM, and DM goes to another clan to siege me, I will start the same Censored over again.

But as of now, this war offers a nice little excitement that I think a lot of people have been waiting for. Altuough it seems most people in this thread are concentrated on the V13/Rise War, I have my own agenda of business, and it's war with DARK.

So, I appreciate your offer, it's very brave but not acceptable Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Levija: 04-07-2009 22:36.

04-07-2009 22:35 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Warning for language

And it was his square,u stole it and he took it back. I dont see why its such an issue
04-07-2009 22:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH