Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS vito_Corleone; Snoop_Dog; sypkilopez; Lloyd_Banks; Tony_yayo; 50_Cent; Snoop_Dog; EMINEM; fat_joe... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page vito_Corleone; Snoop_Dog; sypkilopez; Lloyd_Banks; Tony_yayo; 50_Cent; Snoop_Dog; EMINEM; fat_joe...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

vito_Corleone; Snoop_Dog; sypkilopez; Lloyd_Banks; Tony_yayo; 50_Cent; Snoop_Dog; EMINEM; fat_joe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 6666
Login blade5
Char Snoop_Dog

ID 8882
Login Cruser
Posta 50_Cent

ID 10077
Login tony_yayo
Char Tony_yayo

ID 10083
Login lloyd_banks
Char Lloyd_Banks

ID 185
Login sypkilopez
Char sypkilopez

ID 6666
Login blade5
Char Snoop_Dog

ID 1806
Login macca
Char vito_Corleone

ID 6223
Login squigo
Char EMINEM

ID 10394
Login fat_joe
Char fat_joe

ID 1804
Login CrazyB
Char The_Punisher

ID 51
Login DrGreenthumb
Posta DrGreenthumb

First of all logging from one IP address per banned group (there are several groups in here), staying in the same clan and joining sieges at the same time, ending play time at the same hour and more circumstantial evidence such as email addresses which can't be explained here.

Multi = perm ban

Thank you for staying with us and I must say it's my first ban for half of a clan Wink

10-23-2007 01:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry for that omission, the ban indeed involved also DrGreenthumb, I'll clear the topic up.

10-23-2007 18:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how can dr.g be banned permatley when he cant even go on any 1 s he been banned remember that was his 1st time he got banned for going on some 1 elses
this game is shit u get banned permatley for shit thing s

10-23-2007 18:41 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

I know I'm risking a warning posting in here, but if I'm not wrong, DrG and sypkilopez were already under a 30 day 'push/pull' ban as of 11 days ago ..... maybe if it were explained what new evidence had emerged and why the ban had been increased to permanent by the admins it would all become clear.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 10-23-2007 22:15.

10-23-2007 22:13 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I'm risking a warning too but I think those accounts were observed for a long time Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-23-2007 22:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

No. I will not warn you as i closed this thread last night and szesej opened it again Tongue But may i ask you or any other soul not to post again please.

10-24-2007 06:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS vito_Corleone; Snoop_Dog; sypkilopez; Lloyd_Banks; Tony_yayo; 50_Cent; Snoop_Dog; EMINEM; fat_joe...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH