Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » hawks ring » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page hawks ring 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

hawks ring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mp45000 pop

got tip this is worth 50000

archimage on underworld riddler on necro

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 05-08-2009 09:20.

05-07-2009 15:26 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
janoska

images/avatars/avatar-637.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [W.J.S]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hawks ring mp 10000 pop

05-07-2009 16:04 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please can we have stats?

hawks ring 12K pop

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-07-2009 16:05 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
janoska

hawks ring 13k

05-07-2009 16:14 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

I wil bid more when he put more information...

stats and time? 24 hours or what?

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-07-2009 16:32 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by blackcat

Hawk`s Ring CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +2, REPUTATION +3, PERCEPTION +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 25, APPEARANCE: 20
Selling price: 6 500 Lgo

sorry i dont really understand the trade 24 hrs i dont understand this

05-08-2009 09:16 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Warning given for changing MP during a running auction:

10,000 PoP MP met 7/5/09 - 16:04
post edited 8/5/09 - 09:20 ..... MP now appears as 45,000 PoP

7. The seller cannot:

d) change minimum price and Buy Now price during the auction.

8. Uneditable "Second post" and making changes when to the auction when it is in progress.

c) If there is no "second post" or post with the information on the changes made to the auction then the seller is NOT to be given a warning. HOWEVER if there are any doubts about the auction and the "second post" is not there then the absence will give evidence AGAINST THE SELLER!

05-08-2009 11:45 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

read last post i still dont understand this trade thing sorry but like its something i will pick up AS I KEEP PLAYING

05-08-2009 11:48 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Read this thread (appears at the top of every trade category):

Trade Regulations

These are the trading rules for both buyers and sellers, and must be followed to ensure a fair system for all players.

05-08-2009 11:58 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

ok no problem

05-08-2009 12:01 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

so are u mods going to allow this to happen... :@

or are we continueing from original mp?

05-08-2009 16:47 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Of course the original MP is valid one, but the auction is already over and janoska is the winner.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-08-2009 16:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
PANICZ Grzesiek

Registration Date: 03-02-2009

sorrryy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PANICZ Grzesiek: 05-08-2009 17:10.

05-08-2009 17:10 PANICZ Grzesiek is offline Search for Posts by PANICZ Grzesiek Add PANICZ Grzesiek to your Buddy List
janoska

i made a offer

thanks Smile

05-08-2009 17:11 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
Dirk

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Of course the original MP is valid one, but the auction is already over and janoska is the winner.
- why?

As it is stated in Trade Regulations:

"c) When the auction finishes
- if you do not provide this information then the auctions must end 10 days from the date of cretion of the topic"

So the auction is open 9 more days...

my offer for Hawk`s Ring 14K PoP

on my auction bn=mp+24h

05-08-2009 17:28 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
janoska

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

You have accepted an offer from blackcat!
Items offered: Good Rapier of Conqueror. Items gained: Hawk`s Ring.
Offered progress points: 13000.

05-08-2009 17:31 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

OMFG!!! this is a blatent breach of the rules! Janoska is NOT the winner and i am willing to pay much more than that!!! it is a disgrace if that trade is not reversed!!!

05-08-2009 17:38 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
janoska

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
OMFG!!! this is a blatent breach of the rules! Janoska is NOT the winner and i am willing to pay much more than that!!! it is a disgrace if that trade is not reversed!!!

Hawk`s Ring

please Smile

this auction im a winner

05-08-2009 17:40 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
I wil bid more when he put more information...

stats and time? 24 hours or what?

are u blind or just illiterate?

i clearly put that i want to bit more AND stated that we need to be told when the auction finish time is...

BlackCat i wil bid 15K when u admit that Janoska cheated Blackcat out of this item. He clearly doesnt know the rules of trade and as such paniked when u made him a trade offer.

05-08-2009 17:43 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
janoska

we wait for decision Moderator

easy

05-08-2009 17:45 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

The auction is on hold for now. Will post more info when I get it sorted with blackcat as he don't understand this trading very much.

05-08-2009 18:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

Ok, after talking with blackcat and clearing few things for me and him I have decided to cancel the trade with janoska and continue in auction from last bid for 48h from my post. blackcat have made offer back to janoska, so accept it.
Thank you

Last valid bid: RinghamEnderol - 15k pop

Happy bidding

05-09-2009 11:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Dirk

Hawk`s Ring 16K

on my auction bn=mp+24h

05-09-2009 12:16 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Hawk`s Ring 17k

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
05-09-2009 13:27 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
zyzol

Registration Date: 04-08-2009
Clan: F.n.V

Hawk`s Ring20k

05-09-2009 14:10 zyzol is offline Search for Posts by zyzol Add zyzol to your Buddy List
janoska

i dont back this ring but blackat dont have a poin of progres

sorry

05-09-2009 14:29 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

janoska, check your PM.
Thx

05-09-2009 14:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

22k PoP

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
05-09-2009 14:54 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

RE: hawks ring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hawk`s Ring 25k

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
05-09-2009 20:42 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
Dirk

Hawk`s Ring 26k

on my auction bn=mp+24h

05-10-2009 08:34 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
Magnificent

Registration Date: 03-14-2009
Clan: BK

hawks ring 30k
05-10-2009 11:00 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

he rejected my offer and by the look of the bid i am good for the pop after the auction

05-10-2009 12:20 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Dirk

hawks ring 31K PoP

on my auction bn=mp+24h

05-11-2009 11:10 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

DIRK wins ><

05-11-2009 16:03 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i am waiting for the ring back off majlet mortis may sort it out

05-11-2009 16:33 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
janoska

OFFER YOUR OFFER ACTIONS
blackcat
Cruel Dagger
11 800 PTS OF PROGRESS

-
OFFER

REJECT

i pay for this 13000 pop ;/

05-11-2009 16:39 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

you dont understand as you can see i have been offered 31000 pop you give me back the ring den you can get the other 1200 i owe you

05-11-2009 16:42 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Dirk

blackcat has accepted your offer!
Items offered: Club. Items gained: Hawk`s Ring.
Offered progress points: 31000.

thx Smile

on my auction bn=mp+24h

05-11-2009 16:52 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

Big Grin Tongue no problem alot of hassle to get the item across back to me doh lol

can be closed now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 05-11-2009 16:59.

05-11-2009 16:59 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » hawks ring

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH