Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » do you pee in the shower? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page do you pee in the shower?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

do you pee in the shower? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whilst browseing youtube i found this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0bCXqduVGg&feature=related
and i wondered if anyone else does it?

I wee in the shower anyway. The water's all going the same way anyway. Even if you accidentally hit your leg or allow it to pool around your feet, who cares? YOU'RE SHOWERING. You'll be clean when you get out anyway.

Just don't urinate while you're in the bath. That has an entirely different effect.

The main idea with this is that you save 4380 liters of water by flushing one time less a day, and this will contribute to save the atlantic forest Mata Atlantica.

SO GO AHEAD WEE ON YA SELF AND SAVE THE PLANET

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 08-07-2009 12:55.

08-07-2009 09:34 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it fair to say you are one sad person? Big Grin

Your facts are true however, and have compelled me to try it out Tongue . Just dont tell my pals.

Dont get the point on the YouTube vid, but understand where your coming from. Nice post. This gets my:

Couldnt find a smaller image, sorry BW Board.

08-07-2009 12:13 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL at chu aggy Tongue

the vid is -i think- about weeing in the shower to save water lols ... saying that everyone does it blah blah blah Tongue personally I dont O_o as we dont have a shower... we have a bath & that would be kinda wrong.. but no I dont think I'd pee in the shower lols Tongue
08-07-2009 14:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
08-07-2009 14:40 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Ok, i got a bath/shower combo, and i'm the type of person who showers, then like... plugs it up and soaks in the water. Now if i peed, i'd be laying (and most probably gargling) my own pee, and that is NOT something i wanna do.

And anyway, i stopped peeing in the shower uhh... i don't know, year 5? (about 9-10) I also stopped peeing in the bath around the same time (i'm pretty sure everyone peed in the bath at a young age, if not, then crap, i'm a dirty bugger XD)

I MIGHT pee in the shower again though... it's always more satisfying peeing somewhere your not meant to XD

Also, Vanargands comment = WIN!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
08-07-2009 18:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

no i bloody dont :|
08-08-2009 03:36 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Well then, if peeing in the shower is a good thing, what about pooping? Think about it, you said "if the pee hits my leg, it doesn't matter, i'm SHOWERING" (not those exact words, but close enough) what about poop? If that hits your foot and goes off like a nuke, then splats against the bathroom tiles, it doesn't matter, your already cleaning yourself, you just wipe it off, and continue (possibily vomit aswell)

If you got troubles getting it down the drain, take the drain top off, it'll slide right down there XD

I'm backety back back
08-08-2009 14:16 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
incubus2314

Registration Date: 07-10-2009
Clan: A.S.

"cough" "cough"
I think im going to be sick. Shocked
08-08-2009 18:35 incubus2314 is offline Search for Posts by incubus2314 Add incubus2314 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hahahahaha omg this thread made me lol so much,
hmm i don't think its a place still to pee in.... i mean its where you get cleans D: lol
but each to their own lol

lol
xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-08-2009 18:58 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Chronos

Registration Date: 08-12-2009

does it count if you wee straight down the drain so it doesnt touch you Tongue ?

08-14-2009 13:47 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

thats is kindda wat i meant Smile

08-14-2009 15:25 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Chronos

that is the thing i do sometimes lol when im in a rush and cba got toilet and need a wee and im in the shower lol

08-14-2009 17:46 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

if your that bothered about saving water you should think about this saying

if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down

(i don't follow this rule myself and always flush)

but yes i pee in the shower whats the point of walking over to the toilet when it ends up in the same place and you end up clean anyway (unless you pee after youve finished lol)

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

08-14-2009 19:52 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Chronos

well said necrol

08-14-2009 20:09 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Necrol got in before me, dammit.

If you really want to save the planet, flush 1ce a month. saves muchos water.

Big Grin

or just go in the neighbors garden. whatever works.

08-14-2009 20:14 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down"

Ok, let's say my family run by that rule. They pee, they don't flush, then i proceed to go in the toilet, drop my trousers, drop a big-ass poop, and what do i get? Splash-back of THEIR pee. I don't even like it when it's my OWN pee (i ALWAYS get splash-back, if it's big or small, it's flipping annoying)

So i flush all the time, just to avoid getting it splashing on my exit only hole.

I know theres a soloution to splash (stick a sheet or two of tissue in before pooting) but comon, if i'm rushing and it's peeking out, im not really thinking "Oh crap, before i drop my trousers and carpet bomb the inside of my toilet, i must stick a sheet of two of tissue in to avoid splash-back, despite reeling over in pain with my hand infront of my butt"

I'm backety back back
08-15-2009 00:43 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

yeh i know its not a perfect solution but it saves water

08-15-2009 01:59 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i'm just amazed at how this conversation went from peeing in the shower to saving water to help the planet
08-15-2009 13:33 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

lol the first message says about saving water

08-15-2009 13:58 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

oh right i wasnt paying attantion but i still go by my first post Tongue
08-15-2009 14:15 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

I pee in the shower........i also pee in the bath.

But when i'm in the bath i really can't help it. Even if i've been for a wee prior to getting in the bath, i get in and my body forces more out because the water's so warm!!!

Its not that big of a deal to be honest, some people as you may know drink a pint or two of their urine each day, so to bathe in a bath with just a small amount of wee in is fine in my books.

08-21-2009 20:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

But when i'm in the bath i really can't help it. Even if i've been for a wee prior to getting in the bath, i get in and my body forces more out because the water's so warm!!!

Its not that big of a deal to be honest, some people as you may know drink a pint or two of their urine each day, so to bathe in a bath with just a small amount of wee in is fine in my books.

eww eww ewwwww

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-21-2009 20:19 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

Dude... eww >_<

That'd be worse for me since i have a habit of taking mouthfuls of bath water (i don't bath, i shower, then about half way through i put the plug in and relax)

I'm backety back back
08-21-2009 20:38 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Whats wrong with your own wee? (the bath isnt yellow when i get out, i'm talking about a dribble or a 2 sec stream)

I can see it'd be a problem if it was someone elses........

The bath/shower is there for you to get clean in......who says wee is dirty? Sure it contains stuff that your body wants rid of but its not gonna melt your skin off.

08-21-2009 20:53 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Nemazis
Lord

Uhh... you kinda answered your own question. It's the stuff that your body gets rid off, effectively waste. No-one wants to wallow in their own waste, even if it doesn't make an obvious difference.

And i know you didn't mean full out stream. If someone let loose after holding in for hours while having a bath, then THAT is defo nasty XD

I'm backety back back
08-21-2009 21:15 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Well i hope you enjoy your slightly yellow aura.

08-22-2009 14:11 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

just to back up unholey emporer ( not that i agree with him)

but wee is a sterilizeing agent and used to be used in ww1/ww2 to prevent infections dont ask me why or how, but i think its got something to do with the ammonia in it.... correct me if im wrong

personally i wouldnt pee in the bath as you would stew in it Frown might not be technically unclean, but the social construct we are all brought up in says it is and things like that ingrained in our very upbringing are hard to shake

08-22-2009 14:42 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » do you pee in the shower?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH