Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What we think would improve this game... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What we think would improve this game... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chronos

Registration Date: 08-12-2009
Race in game: Absorber

What we think would improve this game... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everybody that drops a reply on this thread wants a new patch to reignite there enjoyment of playing this great game.

Maybe you could also leave on your comment what you think could be improved and together we can rebel Big Grin

Some Good Ideas:
-Arena fights (Raxis)
-Personalized items (diablo)
-Weapons which give of Lingering effects in Attacks/sieges and expos. (the weapon gives off soemthing to do with its name Eg. Poisen, poisens the enemy)(Hespera)
-Clan Tasks [popeye2k8]
-Something Given to sector Overseers [popeye2k8]
- 2 clan vs 2 clan special 20 round seige (Ba_al)
- Sector Overseer Challenges (RinghamEnderol)
- Clan Resource Centre to save for expos and sieges [popeye2k8]
- Get Poh aswell as Pop from completing tasks (4thtimelucky)
- "junk blood" (franz)

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Chronos: 09-04-2009 21:07.

09-02-2009 02:28 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"facepalms"
09-02-2009 02:37 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Em, care to expand?

09-02-2009 03:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: We Want New Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chronos
Everybody that drops a reply on this thread wants a new patch to reignite there enjoyment of playing this great game.

i want 2 clan vs 2 clan special 20 round seige patch

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 09-02-2009 03:52.

09-02-2009 03:52 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

A legendary positronic cannon that completely wipes out any expo mob.

Seriosu one.

Maybe Arena fights, as ba_al suggested, small skirmishes as opposed to sieges... maybe even possible between members of the same clan... it'd help the hiher members a lot, ads they do not get PoH from ambushes to a great extent

Your imperfection.
09-02-2009 11:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

I want a new government!!!

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-02-2009 12:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

I want a new patch on my cape Big Grin
And baggy trousers!

Shuriken of the Ninja

Ranged weapon

Effects: +4 agility, +5reputation. -5 charizma, +10% criticals

Personalized items:
Cost of personalizing: 1 Soulstone
Effect:
Item has your name engraved and is only usable by you.
+1 to any number in the items description (including requirements as, excluding number of attacks and additional attacks)
Cannot be auctioned or sold.
Can only be merged with personalized items.

diablo's Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 23 - 38 (22 - 37)
Effects: attacks per round: 5, chance to hit increased by 36% (35%), overall weapon damage +31% (30 %)

EDIT: Can be customized 5 times.

09-02-2009 12:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Field Vest of Naster :-)
Same stats as field vest , but only usable by Naster :-)

Not sure why I would like to have but I thought its a nice idea :-)

and Dum-Dum bullets :-)
Hamstergod attacks with Good Legendary Sniper Rifle +2 and blows off the hydras head :-)

would make the reports more interesting.

Also a Deadly Sniper Rifle of Reaction, obviously with the Dum-dum bullets :-)

09-02-2009 12:49 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i want an exploding shurican of reaction
09-02-2009 13:36 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
I want a new patch on my cape Big Grin
And baggy trousers!

Shuriken of the Ninja

Ranged weapon

Effects: +4 agility, +5reputation. -5 charizma, +10% criticals

Personalized items:
Cost of personalizing: 1 Soulstone
Effect:
Item has your name engraved and is only usable by you.
+1 to any number in the items description (including requirements as, excluding number of attacks and additional attacks)
Cannot be auctioned or sold.
Can only be merged with personalized items.

diablo's Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 23 - 38 (22 - 37)
Effects: attacks per round: 5, chance to hit increased by 36% (35%), overall weapon damage +31% (30 %)

EDIT: Can be customized 5 times.

personalized items

thats in idea i really like..

perfect murderous mace of Ba_al *drools*

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-02-2009 14:15 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

RE: We Want New Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
Originally posted by Chronos

i want 2 clan vs 2 clan special 20 round seige patch

Would not benefit necropolis.

On UW, would be fun for the top players in the top 4 clans, who could probably siphon into two clans and do a seige anyway if they wanted.

09-02-2009 14:38 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

i want legendary heavy crossbow of reaction

09-02-2009 14:39 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I want a 2H weapon that that gives a small but proportional damage bonus to all rounds of combat after a successful hit has been dealt. For example a prefix like Venomous/poisoned weapon would have a lingering damage effect after it has dealt a blow that hits, so even if there is a round after where all my hits miss I'll still cause a bit of damge from a poisoning effect.

09-02-2009 14:41 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Chronos

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chronos

Some nice ideas my dream idea would be to actually see a visual of a fight and not words but i guess i thinking to far ahead Tongue

i do like Hesps idea of lingering effect of weapons though and maybe a disposable you can buy before a siege like a Antidote so it can heal poisen once?

Personalized items also sounds like fun Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chronos: 09-02-2009 15:14.

09-02-2009 15:05 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
personalized items

thats in idea i really like..

perfect murderous mace of Ba_al *drools*
Thank you! Even thou it would be more a cosmetic change it would give people something new. And break the whole economy unless it will be possible to auction them.
quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
I want a 2H weapon that that gives a small but proportional damage bonus to all rounds of combat after a successful hit has been dealt. For example a prefix like Venomous/poisoned weapon would have a lingering damage effect after it has dealt a blow that hits, so even if there is a round after where all my hits miss I'll still cause a bit of damge from a poisoning effect.
Not a bad idea. Would the same apply to Radiating prefix? I mean, losing HP every round.
On the other hand it would require some coding and you know what it means.

Cesarz: I want a legendary heavy xbow of reaction. To sell Wink

09-02-2009 15:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Chronos

I THINK IN EXPOS WE SHOULD GET THE SPECIAL ATTACKS!!!

Round 4
Chronos Uses special Fireball Noble Pheonix takes....Damage!

legendary heavy crossbow of reaction <-- if i had this id finally get some stones bet Cesarz would pay ALOT Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chronos: 09-02-2009 15:27.

09-02-2009 15:25 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

we want a new rng!!

09-02-2009 16:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Not a bad idea. Would the same apply to Radiating prefix? I mean, losing HP every round.

If radiating dealt a poisonous blow then yes the damage would have to be returned with the radiating effect. I don't want all weapons to get the bonus though, only some where it seems appropriate to the name of the weapon. I know added coding means fat chance of it happening lol.

09-02-2009 16:11 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

What about a bakery in the city square which delivers fresh cookies?
Also the option of buying your own car instead of a taxi :-)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by HamsterGod: 09-02-2009 16:53.

09-02-2009 16:24 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

it was talked about before, but what about clan tasks?

and maybe giving omething to the position of sector overseer?

09-02-2009 16:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Sector Overseer challanges

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

09-02-2009 17:50 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

A new ranged tattoo for the weapons of Vengeance.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-02-2009 17:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

I want radiating weapons to glow in the dark Tongue

09-02-2009 18:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
rocket_rider

Registration Date: 04-17-2009

I think we should have Items with one use, that can be found on quest. Which have one time use, like disposables.That can be used Attacks and sieges, these would give great advantage to the user. As we all know when high clan sieges a lower clan for a square the result is predictable.... As I have spoken to people say it not worth joining cos we wont win.... And also spoken to people who given up because higher clans have taken there square which they worked hard to build.... These Items Should not be found easily, and the higher you progress the harder to find, It will give people of lower levels a bit more of a chance...

09-02-2009 18:12 rocket_rider is offline Search for Posts by rocket_rider Add rocket_rider to your Buddy List
Chronos

Im going start copying the best ideas to my main part of the thread some i may not becuase so many ideas are been said Big Grin

i bet there are plenty more new ideas to come though

Id like it possible that when you go on expos when you feel you have enough people you could press a button that says 2ND PHASE TO SAVE WAITING some people have other things in life and just want to buy that disposable asap

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chronos: 09-02-2009 18:46.

09-02-2009 18:22 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by rocket_rider
I think we should have Items with one use, that can be found on quest. Which have one time use, like disposables.That can be used Attacks and sieges, these would give great advantage to the user. As we all know when high clan sieges a lower clan for a square the result is predictable.... As I have spoken to people say it not worth joining cos we wont win.... And also spoken to people who given up because higher clans have taken there square which they worked hard to build.... These Items Should not be found easily, and the higher you progress the harder to find, It will give people of lower levels a bit more of a chance...

Ive seen this used on other games.

As nice as the items are, theyre not worth it, as demand fuells price rises, so theyre too expensive to derive anyadvantages for them.

I.e., is an SS worth 2000 xp from an expedition [from buying a great disposable weapon etc]

Nevertheless, nice idea, would be fun.

09-02-2009 18:48 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I'm pretty sure at least half of these ideas have previously had their own thread o.0

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-02-2009 18:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
I'm pretty sure at least half of these ideas have previously had their own thread o.0

just about lol

but 2-3 idea i would really like to see

multi-clan seige 2 vs 2 that lasts an extened 20 rounds
diablos personalized wepons or items

what about an alliance system

thers no in game benifit from been allies so to speak

so maybee something down that line would be good.

09-02-2009 19:04 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
quote:

just about lol

perhaps the ability to expo together or share resources?

i think that clans should be able to have a reserve blood bank with a maximum capacity specifically for seiges and expos where people might not have enough blood to have full hp

09-02-2009 19:36 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Chronos

Go to admit some of these ideas are pretty good Big Grin

09-02-2009 20:04 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
quote:
quote:

just about lol

perhaps the ability to expo together or share resources?

i think that clans should be able to have a reserve blood bank with a maximum capacity specifically for seiges and expos where people might not have enough blood to have full hp

on the right track pop's

expo together or resource sharing would be great especially between clans and their acadamys etc

09-02-2009 20:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I agree with the Clan Tasks one. But im not sure what sorta tasks a clan can do.

Stuff like:

- Activate Clan Armoury = Every Member gets 170 PoP
- Reach 2nd Page = Every Member gets 150 PoP + 1 BS
- Reach Top Page = Every Member gets 500 PoP + 5 BS
- Win 20 Sieges = Every Member gets 300 Pop

etc etc.

Im sure we could add hundreds of that sorta thing.

Im not sure what i'd like. Probaly a nuclear weapon( since this is what BW is based on)

09-02-2009 20:22 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i like the clan tasks idea but that'd suck for the ppl who join the clan later on

also i want prefix's for ranged weopons =D
09-02-2009 20:26 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by franz

I'd spend many days just creating clans, getting members and disbanding them Big Grin

09-02-2009 20:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:

I'd spend many days just creating clans, getting members and disbanding them Big Grin

What like source? I think you should settle down. But i know eher your coming from. People coulddisband, create( so on so forth) just to get PoP, but surely to code writers for BW can derive some sorta formula or whatever they do to cancel that from happening. It happens with player tasks.

If you move to Z4, you get Z4 tasks, but if you move back to Z5, I belive the tasks you have are already complete.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 09-02-2009 20:35.

09-02-2009 20:33 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

just make it where you have to be in a clan for a certain length and only be able to get the bonus once
09-02-2009 20:36 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
just make it where you have to be in a clan for a certain length and only be able to get the bonus once

I suppose that might work, but it still might not stop people from getting the exact same bonuses that they got in a previous clan.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 09-02-2009 20:37.

09-02-2009 20:37 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand

I suppose that might work, but it still might not stop people from getting the exact same bonuses that they got in a previous clan.

i ment even changed clan
09-02-2009 20:46 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Chronos

Im sure The devs could sort this out if they brought it into the game Big Grin

09-02-2009 20:47 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i think there's a big if there for some reason i dont think they'll do it
09-02-2009 20:57 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What we think would improve this game...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH