Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Shotgun » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shotgun 3 Votes - Average Rating: 3.673 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Califrax

Registration Date: 09-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Malkavian

Shotgun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two-handed gun

Damage: 20 - 60

Effects: Chance to hit +10, chance for critical hit +25 %, ignores 1/2 of your opponent`s defence

Requirements: LEVEL: 34 (35), STRENGTH: 19 (20)

Selling price: 19 000 Lgo

Imagine my surprise when I found this on an easy quest. I've been browsing the SELLERS board recently but have not seen a shotgun, so I have little idea of how much they're worth.

Thanks,

Califrax

09-04-2009 03:56 Califrax is offline Search for Posts by Califrax Add Califrax to your Buddy List
criss1

images/avatars/avatar-510.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: F.n.V

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Junk ;]

09-04-2009 06:10 criss1 is offline Search for Posts by criss1 Add criss1 to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

almost 90 pop Smile

Junk
09-04-2009 14:50 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Born2Kill
almost 90 pop Smile

190 you mean?

plenty of people would buy that for 170+, sell in the junk section of the forum or to a friend.

09-04-2009 17:12 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

Selling price: 19 000 Lgo

09-04-2009 17:38 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Shotgun

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH