Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » byez i goin to see the birth of ma baby » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page byez i goin to see the birth of ma baby
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

byez i goin to see the birth of ma baby Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well i'm off to a america (ugh its like a 20 hour flight) to see ma lil baby girl bein born so i wont be on that often for like a week so i thought i'd say bye to everyone

BYEZ!!!!
09-10-2009 00:29 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

congratz

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

09-10-2009 00:39 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vanargand
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks =D
09-10-2009 00:44 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Congratulaions and good luck

Your imperfection.
09-10-2009 01:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

thanks =D and i'll need it
09-10-2009 01:10 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

When you get on the plane do 2 things.

1. Relax

2. Eat nuts.

Oh an congratulations too =D

09-10-2009 01:23 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Vanargand
Forum Ace

lmao i sure will

and thanks
09-10-2009 01:27 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

And whatever you do, DON'T LET HER HOLD YOUR HAND DURING CONTRACTIONS... nah joking, if you've got strong hands will be alright

Your imperfection.
09-10-2009 01:28 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Congratulations Wink

But there's one thing that bugs me... Why is she having your baby in America while you're in Europe? Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-10-2009 01:53 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Congratulations Wink

But there's one thing that bugs me... Why is she having your baby in America while you're in Europe? Tongue

Congratz, has same thought as Evan, do u work Europe?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
09-10-2009 02:01 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Congrats xD, If its a girl u can name her Aud if u want Wink , she wont sound german i promise xD
09-10-2009 03:03 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
well i'm off to a america (ugh its like a 20 hour flight) to see ma lil baby girl bein born so i wont be on that often for like a week so i thought i'd say bye to everyone

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Congrats xD, If its a girl u can name her Aud if u want Wink , she wont sound german i promise xD

Win

And best of luck Smile

09-10-2009 04:01 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

Win

And best of luck Smile

Pwn'd

Let u know when you get back, evan will throw a party, i expect there to be cookies xD
09-10-2009 04:09 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

lol thanks everyone and aud not a chance in hell =P her names gonna be Danikha. the reason she moved was mainly cuz she originally came from there moved over here to ireland with her perents had a few disagreements with her stepda and then moved back cuz she missed everyone and evrythin back over in cali

well i gotta go catch a plane Byez again =D
09-10-2009 06:28 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

remember every shot at altitude is worth like 2/3 on the ground....... so get drunk on the plane its very easy.

09-10-2009 11:28 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

Registration Date: 12-19-2008
Clan: K.o.D.

hey man, congrats! hope all goes well with the baby!

Underworld: Abbot Leader
Necro: Night Wolf
09-10-2009 16:58 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Gratz dude!

Enjoy teh plane food [Lolololololololololo-]

09-10-2009 17:07 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

good luck buddy

09-10-2009 17:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

thanks everyone

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
remember every shot at altitude is worth like 2/3 on the ground....... so get drunk on the plane its very easy.

ahha the fools had free smirnoff what were they thinkin nyahahahahaha
09-11-2009 17:08 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

EVERYONE I'M BACK =D

(sry for double post =[ )
09-19-2009 02:52 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hehe we'd guessed Tongue

how is the baby... and your wife?

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 03:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

aww what gave me away =D

the bab's is gonna be born on monday i was sad i wasnt gonna be there for the birth but i wasnt able to get my stay extended.

Wife!!!! God no.... We broke up about a month and a half because of the distence, long distence really does screw up relationships
09-19-2009 18:38 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ah... now that explains why shes being born over there :S

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 18:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

yeah there's a story behnd it but i dont think i'll go into it now but when Danikha's born i'm gonna put up lots o' pictures for evry1 to see =D
09-19-2009 18:43 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

DOn't worryl.. I wasn't askign for a story Tongue

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 18:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

09-19-2009 19:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:

WIN

[/spam]

Now u have settled on danika, u can still have aud as a second name Wink
09-19-2009 19:45 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha omg CONGRATS Vanargand with danika i'm sure she's a gorgeous little baby Big Grin

haha and yeah i agree with evan WE WANT SOME PICTURES Big Grin

and aud, just stop, just face it, no one wants that name :X hahaha why force it upon a new born baby Wink hahaha :* xxx

09-19-2009 20:17 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
haha omg CONGRATS Vanargand with danika i'm sure she's a gorgeous little baby Big Grin

haha and yeah i agree with evan WE WANT SOME PICTURES Big Grin

and aud, just stop, just face it, no one wants that name :X hahaha why force it upon a new born baby Wink hahaha :* xxx

Tis quite obviously a godly name
09-19-2009 20:26 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha no its not Tongue its a poop name, no baby should have to endure that name Big Grin :X hahahahaha xxx

09-19-2009 20:28 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

As opposed to beatrice? anywayz, less spam from the both of us Tongue
09-19-2009 20:43 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: OMFG

my first child shall be called aud Tongue regardless of gender Tongue

09-19-2009 21:10 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
haha no its not Tongue its a poop name, no baby should have to endure that name Big Grin :X hahahahaha xxx

Good idea. I'll name my next poo Aud Big Grin

Vanargand, you can send me some pics but in 2027, when she's 18 Big Grin

09-19-2009 23:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AngryTiger

quote:
quote:

Good idea. I'll name my next poo Aud Big Grin

Vanargand, you can send me some pics but in 2017, when she's 18 Big Grin

she'll be 8 then evan, you mean 2027?

09-19-2009 23:18 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Ahh, right, my bad Wink
Corrected Wink

09-19-2009 23:19 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeah Evan I'm worried about you now

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 23:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

If I were you I'd be worried about Danikha Tongue
It's too late to be worried about me Big Grin

09-19-2009 23:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by AngryTiger
my first child shall be called aud Tongue regardless of gender Tongue

Score

And sad to say it is much 2 late for evan Frown least he has a poo named aud now xD
09-19-2009 23:28 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

quote:
It's too late to be worried about me Big Grin

i wouldn't be too sure, i'm still here xD

09-19-2009 23:28 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

OMG EVAN NOOOOO D: what the hell D:

but but but but you'll be 38 :X she won't want you then Tongue hahaha

09-19-2009 23:31 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » byez i goin to see the birth of ma baby

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH