Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good Friendly Sword of the Plague » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Friendly Sword of the Plague
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
li-jang

Registration Date: 05-18-2009

Wink Good Friendly Sword of the Plague Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Friendly Sword of the Plague
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 29 - 33
Effects: Chance to hit +9, CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +3, HP +11 %, weapon damage +15, character defence -8
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 15, AGILITY: 10, TOUGHNESS: 18
Selling price: 12 075 Lgo

MP=500
BN=MP+24h

www.Renifer.website.pl
Still need 23423534 clicks in Google Ads to buy house in Norway Smile
HELP ME Big Grin

09-15-2009 07:07 li-jang is offline Homepage of li-jang Search for Posts by li-jang Add li-jang to your Buddy List
li-jang

Thread Starter Thread Started by li-jang
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

www.Renifer.website.pl
HELP ME Big Grin

09-15-2009 11:06 li-jang is offline Homepage of li-jang Search for Posts by li-jang Add li-jang to your Buddy List
li-jang

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes Mad Wink

www.Renifer.website.pl
HELP ME Big Grin

09-15-2009 17:27 li-jang is offline Homepage of li-jang Search for Posts by li-jang Add li-jang to your Buddy List
li-jang

Evil Pleased Shocked

www.Renifer.website.pl
HELP ME Big Grin

09-16-2009 07:09 li-jang is offline Homepage of li-jang Search for Posts by li-jang Add li-jang to your Buddy List
li-jang

Tongue Baby Evil

www.Renifer.website.pl
HELP ME Big Grin

09-16-2009 11:11 li-jang is offline Homepage of li-jang Search for Posts by li-jang Add li-jang to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good Friendly Sword of the Plague

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH