Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 3 races yet to come? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3 races yet to come?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

3 races yet to come? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While wasteing some time i decided to look at the introdution on the main page an stumbled across something... strange? exciteing? or bull? Tongue

quote:
And then one chosen from every eight races, yes lad - eight, set out on a journey to seek the Stones of Nightmares, as the crystals from the Ancient's body were called.

It would take too much time to describe the whole journey, but what is really significant is the fact that when they returned there were sixteen of them, eight men and eight women, one from every bloodline.

we only have 5 races, so thats 10/16...

Is this something to look foward to in the future?
Or just plain bull Muffin marketing scam as no one will bother reading it?
or are the other 3 dead... long gone and forgoten?

quote:
Game features
- 4 unique races with various vampiric powers called Arcana

confuseing...

quote:
However, those who returned from the Wastelands were mere shadow of the power they once had been. Clawed, wounded and starving for blood, they composed a really pitiful view. It was the moment when remaining four clans decided to reassert their power. That who are called now Beast Lords, Thoughcatchers, Absorbers and Cultists shoulder to shoulder slaughtered last members of the remaining four bloodlines of proud race Vampire.

there are 5...
Confuseing...

I havent finished reading it, so sorry if it is there and i just havent got to it yet

Edit; spelling (x6 Frown lol)

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-16-2009 01:28.

09-16-2009 01:21 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Knightroad don't forget... there are now five races Tongue So that's still incorrect to some degree

Your imperfection.
09-16-2009 01:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Was written 2/3 years ago when there was only 4 - so yes could do with updating Tongue

2. It states that the original 4 we had wiped out the other 4 when they returned to the city, so I doubt we'll ever see them again Tongue

3. I don't have a 3rd point Frown

09-16-2009 02:14 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Arty your third point was there are actually five races :{)

Your imperfection.
09-16-2009 02:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

Raxis; i know, i did put that in my first post ;P
quote:
we only have 5 races, so thats 10/16...

Arty;
1. Most def Tongue comeing soon needs to be updated aswell... maybe too; Comeing soon!! We listen to the british players once in our lifes instead of drunk polish 1's Tongue .
2. i am asuming that the cursed one was one of the 4 races that died but has risen again? Smile

09-16-2009 15:22 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

i reckon more variety on game would be brilian so may be more sho rise from the dead

09-16-2009 15:42 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

They were 8 races, but just 4 of them remained so it is correct. And then the Cursed One came, but the historians were too busy playing drinking games to change the past Wink

09-16-2009 15:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

Lmao @ diablo Big Grin
Sounds about right...
And im not saying all polish are drunks, im not raceist -.-
just most are :>

09-16-2009 16:11 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
It was the moment when remaining four clans decided to reassert their power. That who are called now Beast Lords, Thoughcatchers, Absorbers and Cultists shoulder to shoulder slaughtered last members of the remaining four bloodlines of proud race Vampire.

i.e., the 4 races slaughtered the rest [while the 5th hid in the mountains, or otherwise escaped extermination]. Leaving the plot open for other races to survive, or tight enough to suggest only 4 [5] races exist.

09-16-2009 17:08 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

hmmmm sounds pretty cool either way , so if one hid in the mountains & others slaughtered rivals maybe we have people who have gone to the other extreme underground caves , just a thought , maybe thats why there's a huge hole in your building site O_o beware the rise of creepers ????

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 10-16-2009 10:48.

10-16-2009 10:48 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

That kinda makes sense. Why else would there be a random huge hole (not a crater, hole) in the floor? Imagine if there was another race that were creeper like... I want to see that!!!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-16-2009 17:49 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End/SoT

i reckon the hole was put there just for scenery but you never know

10-16-2009 17:58 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 3 races yet to come?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH