Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Can something be done about... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can something be done about...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

Can something be done about... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can somebody do something about the character at 5 / 7 / 8

This characters name is a very offensive word in English.

Cheers

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sidneykidney: 01-18-2008 21:26.

01-18-2008 21:25 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol This got me going on a bit of a search. Could be a new (slightly immature, but consequently quite useful) mini-game. See how many you can find!! Wink

5/70/4
5/1589/7
5/114/7 (note: female character, so definitely not a Richard!! Wink )

01-18-2008 22:56 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sidneykidney
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5/1564/2
5/999/8

I cant believe i'm playing this game...... Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sidneykidney: 01-18-2008 23:38.

01-18-2008 23:38 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

5/744/1

01-18-2008 23:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

I think it would be easier for Szeszej to look for players by their id's. I checked all of them and there they are:

Next time you can copy the direct link to their profile Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-19-2008 00:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

All changed, thank you

01-19-2008 00:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Can something be done about...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH